Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer - HashKing  (Read 9985 times)
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 03:49:02 AM

Since I have seen evidence that the mining farm that was used to back the insurance exists, it doesn't appear to me that any scam took place. Next time, invest in programs where the insurance pays out faster.

hahahahahahahahahaha 3 years to pay back insured pirate money is okay?   oh man! bwhahahahaha

why did I even bother to pay out my insured bonds so soon! lulz.

btw hashking was the guy who tried to get me a scammers tag cuz he could not collect dividends on bonds he already sold.

so really due diligence guys. you got scammed good and he got away with it.

i honestly expected him to have the tag by now but oh well...

Its facetious to say "do your due diligence" with bitcoin because there is no way to do so nd you cant enforce property rights.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 03:55:17 AM

I've decided that he is a scammer. Especially due to this (now-deleted) post:

I wouldn't sell any of my personal assets to cover any bitcoin losses.  This is a business, it has failed.  When businesses fail they shut down and usually nobody gets anything.
Umm, no. That's not true. Declaring your business a failure doesn't absolve you of your debts. You are your business. Your business is you.

I will continue to make payments from my bitcoin production and buy coins whenever I can.  If people continue at act they way they are acting I will just walk away.   
Threatening to renege on a legitimate debt to obtain a business concession is scamming.

Well then sue me.  Lets see what a court will say about bitcoin.  I will just file for a bk and I'm done.

You're ASKING to get sued?

You do realize judgements as a result of fraud (or any criminal activity) cannot be discharged in bk?

To anyone who has hashking's dox, please contact me.

Looks like I won't be paying your BTCS because you are looking for legal action.  I will wait for your court response.

I guess everyone that has every deleted a message should get a scammer tag. 

Telling people you wont pay unless they do what you want is extortion.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 02:25:40 AM

Maybe everyone just misunderstood what sort of hash he was talking about.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 07:54:37 AM

Also, we need to evaluate this statement:
You say these 1% and 1.25% deposits are insured. Who is insuring them? Do you have a link to where this is explained somewhere? Thanks.

These deposits are guaranteed by me.  Which means no one will lose any money if I make any bad investments.
Again, this brings up the issue of time. However, he was never specific about what he meant by "me". You could argue that he guaranteed the program with his personal assets. Should hashking be required to liquidate all assets that can be forcefully liquidated by law?

Or I was guaranteed by Pirate to return my funds back to me.

EDIT: Another batch of payments went out.

I like how you are still trying to wiggle out of your own words. Nowhere did you state your guarantee was based upon pirate. You fucked up. Eat it as you were so easily able to take money from others who were scammed as well all while telling them their investment was insured.

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

hashking

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:52:43 PM

hes a fucking SCAMMER pure and fucking SIMPLE!!!!!

He's a rich fuck, living in a big house, he drives nice cars, he owns RENTAL PROPERTIES!

but you know what he says to us?

FUCK YOU!

THIS WAS A FUCKING SCAM PURE AND SIMPLE

HASHKING IS A SCAMMING FUCKING DIRTBAG

I AM OFFERING 100 BTC TO ANYONE THAT WILL PROVIDE TO ME HASHKING's PERSONAL NAME, ADDRESS AND PLACE OF BUSINESS

PM HERE ON THE FORUM

THANK YOU 

Is this chungehung?  Did you make a sock puppet because you were afraid to ask for the information yourself.
hashking

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:54:47 PM

hes a fucking SCAMMER pure and fucking SIMPLE!!!!!

He's a rich fuck, living in a big house, he drives nice cars, he owns RENTAL PROPERTIES!

but you know what he says to us?

FUCK YOU!

THIS WAS A FUCKING SCAM PURE AND SIMPLE

HASHKING IS A SCAMMING FUCKING DIRTBAG

I AM OFFERING 100 BTC TO ANYONE THAT WILL PROVIDE TO ME HASHKING's PERSONAL NAME, ADDRESS AND PLACE OF BUSINESS

PM HERE ON THE FORUM

THANK YOU 

Is this chungehung?  Did you make a sock puppet because you were afraid to ask for the information yourself.

Must be because I don't have an account with this person.  This account was created on 9/6/12. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: