Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer - HashKing  (Read 9985 times)
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 12:15:03 PM

Kluge is an unemployed do-nothing with debts up the wazoo. Not the best reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108711.0

Here goes an another "trustworthy" member. I will stick to my original moto - I don't trust anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 01:08:16 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2012, 01:19:33 PM by BadBear

Did hashking ever specifically say the lower interest rate accounts weren't exposed to Pirate? He said they were used for other borrowers, which could include Pirate. I did see it was asked a couple times in his thread but he never answered, not publicly anyway, that I can see.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:27:17 PM

Did hashking ever specifically say the lower interest rate accounts weren't exposed to Pirate? He said they were used for other borrowers, which could include Pirate. I did see it was asked a couple times in his thread but he never answered, not publicly anyway, that I can see.
I haven't dig thru his entire thread, but what about the part where he said INSURED and withdraw within 24 hrs?
HK clearly didn't live up to that.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:29:47 PM

I'm pissed off. Seriously, I was getting 1,25% while my funds were exposed to pirate? Are you fucking kidding me? I could have gotten 7% weekly on those same funds if I wanted, with exactly the same risks. And here I thought I was diversifying my investments...

how does that make you feel? This scum bag was using your money which was supposed to be for a low risk investment, turning around and putting it into an extremely high risk investment and making 5.5% interest off of you. That right there my friend is a blatant flat out scam.

hes a scumbag, a liar and a scammer - now where is the tag?

free market at its best

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 04:37:08 PM

I haven't dig thru his entire thread, but what about the part where he said INSURED and withdraw within 24 hrs?
HK clearly didn't live up to that.

I agree, but more evidence of deceit never hurt. Would certainly expedite things. The insurance is iffy, because the terms of insurance were never clearly stated, if it was backed by mining then it's natural it will take a while, if people weren't happy with that they should have pushed for more clear terms/timeline of repayment of insured funds.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:39:54 PM

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849

If you click the last link, you will se he promised insurance was in a wallet, definately not at pirate, since he was insuring against pirate default.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:47:52 PM

definately not at pirate, since he was insuring against pirate default.

Ah yes, the wonderful world of BTC insurances.

Like CPA insuring against pirate default by financing themselves through Pirate PPTs.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 04:58:54 PM

Didn't see that, thanks. So a summary.

For the PPT deposits,  the insurance was promised to be held in a separate fund on an ongoing basis, with everyone to receive 50% of their funds in the event of a pirate default. He now claims to not be able to do so.

His other deposits were guaranteed and fully insured, with withdrawal requests fulfilled within 24 hours, which he now cannot do. It could reasonably be assumed they weren't put with Pirate since he was running a separate PPT. I don't see any reason for him to not have a scammer tag until he fulfills all principal payments in the lower tier brackets, and 50% of the PPT deposits.  

LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82574.0.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.

Summary:
Interest Rate: 3.30% Weekly.
Insurance : If there is a Pirate default anyone under this plan will receive 50% of their funds back.

If Pirate changes his rates, then the rates of this program will change. Deposits can be made anytime at http://www.hkbtclending.com and interest will be paid 7 days after your deposit is made.  For Example, if you deposit on Tuesday your payment will go out on Wednesday.  Deposits must be held for one week minimum and there will be no proration of days on interest.  Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be returned.   Deposits can be returned at anytime.    

This is the only deposit backed by an insurance where you will be able to see the insurance funds sitting in an address in case of default.  As deposits exceed the current insurance allocated I will add more to the insurance address.  I will currently start the fund with 4,000 BTC which will allow for 8,000 BTC worth of Deposits.  

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Current Deposits = 0 BTC.

If there is any questions on how to setup this deposit up on the website or about the program feel to contact me.

Email: Hashking1@gmail.com
PM: hashking

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:07:50 PM

Kluge is an unemployed do-nothing with debts up the wazoo. Not the best reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108711.0

Here goes an another "trustworthy" member. I will stick to my original moto - I don't trust anyone.

Should be noted that Kluge so far has been far more open to the community than many of these other people.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

hashking

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:17:49 PM

The 50% insured was for my 3.3% weekly program.  I had very few signup for that.  The 6.91% program was direct Pirate exposure.  Anything less then the 3.3% was insured and that is what I'm working on paying off. 
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:20:44 PM

Pay up man, the GUARANTEED deposit should be in your wallet so send them out!!!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 05:22:26 PM

The 50% insured was for my 3.3% weekly program.  I had very few signup for that.  The 6.91% program was direct Pirate exposure.  Anything less then the 3.3% was insured and that is what I'm working on paying off. 

Were the lower tier deposits with Pirate as well?

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 05:32:31 PM

Hashking is a scammer +1

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
hashking

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:33:03 PM

Hashking is a scammer +1

Micon is a horrible poker player +1.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:35:20 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2012, 05:51:44 PM by Puppet

Hashking is a scammer +1

Even if he is, at least he plays poker with his own money, not with chips fraudulently borrowed from others.
Why dont you spend your time more productive by returning your lenders money or working to gather it?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 05:37:26 PM

Hashking is a scammer +1

Why don't you answer my question instead of trolling? It certainly isn't helping your case.

Were the lower tier deposits with Pirate as well?

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:42:51 PM

Y'all might want to read this.

Quote from: hashking
I'm only 15 so that is the reason he probably has more sense then me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66802.msg1180141#msg1180141

Hashking,
You've been a very naughty boy. Now go back down to the basement and stay out of trouble.

Everyone,
Bitcoin Investing is going to be an alternate definition on Dictionary.com for Fraud someday Sad

fraud/frôd/
Noun:   
1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
3. ALL BitCoin investments.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 05:47:07 PM

I think that says it all, he responds within 30 seconds to troll Micon but can't even answer my simple question.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12878

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 07:51:24 PM

Did the investors of the 3.3% option get their 50% back yet? That should have been paid out, since the insurance amount was supposed to be sitting in an address waiting for a Pirate default.

There's no problem with the direct passthrough.

For the sub-3.3% accounts, I'm feeling the same way as BadBear...
The insurance is iffy, because the terms of insurance were never clearly stated, if it was backed by mining then it's natural it will take a while, if people weren't happy with that they should have pushed for more clear terms/timeline of repayment of insured funds.

Maybe 3 years is too unreasonable for a "guaranteed" deposit account, though? I'm not sure. Is there any legal precedent for this kind of thing?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
hashking

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:16:01 PM

Did the investors of the 3.3% option get their 50% back yet? That should have been paid out, since the insurance amount was supposed to be sitting in an address waiting for a Pirate default.

There's no problem with the direct passthrough.

For the sub-3.3% accounts, I'm feeling the same way as BadBear...
The insurance is iffy, because the terms of insurance were never clearly stated, if it was backed by mining then it's natural it will take a while, if people weren't happy with that they should have pushed for more clear terms/timeline of repayment of insured funds.

Maybe 3 years is too unreasonable for a "guaranteed" deposit account, though? I'm not sure. Is there any legal precedent for this kind of thing?

I really didn't state a time frame the insurance or guaranteed part would be returned by.  I can take 10 years if I wanted.  Everyone who invested were ok with the terms as they were. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: