Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what would it take?  (Read 1125 times)
SmokinCigs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:47:20 AM

ive read the lending section. ive tried to post a service that could potentially make someone else and myself a decent quick profit(all though it is poker so there are risks involved)  i understand it is frowned upon to ask for a loan so early on but im willing to give info if needed so you can find me and sue me if i ever default.  I'm trying really hard not to deposit my own money just yet....my main concern is figuring out how to sell the bitcoins once i have bought them if i need to come up with usd..and how long of a wait/expensive/risky it is to cash out.. im familiar with how to deposit and besides the fee it is quick and painless..
    bottom line   what can i provide.... being so new...that someone would lend me 10btc for 1 month  and with having no credit what kind of rape of an interest could i expect.

i will not give my ssn or drivers license number(not sure driver license matters but just being cautious)
    im just an average guy who lives paycheck to paycheck and 10btc is about the max i am willing to risk at this point in the game.

yes it is for poker....thats basically what i want to do with my bitcoins.
   if i lose  1 month= $25 a week to put aside and repay the loan.  i can manage that easily.
  id rather stay somewhat anonymous just because there seems to be a lot of people on here with way more computer knowledge than i have...and im not quite sure what can be done by these people with my informarmation.   for that sake i would be willing to pay a slightly higher interest rate to give you minimal information, but to start any kind of trust/relationship on this forum ill give whatever info is needed.             once again ive read the loan conditions and i know it is frowned upon greatly for a new member to request a loan. im just paranoid im going to deposit 10btc  and then find out theirs some hidden 5btc fee or something to pull your money out. im just new and looking to establish some trust.....i figure if i get a loan, play poker with it, win money, pay back the loan with interest that maybe someone else will be interested in my poker proposition of splitting everything 50/50... im not much of a business man but thats my bitcoin hustle. its the only quality i have that i know i can turn a profit.  if no one can help or trust i understand.  i can keep to myself and in a couple weeks start depositing my own coin to play with. or people will see its profitable and want to lend/pay me to play poker to reap the rewards.

thanks to anyone who even read all this....feedback is more than welcome...good or bad...let me know what you think and let me know if you see any flaws in my proposal...feel free to pm me also.. always looking for info or advice on how to conduct business here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:53:35 AM

Pathetic.
SmokinCigs (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:55:26 AM

same to you troll thanks for the input
JMAHH

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 09:35:52 AM

same to you troll thanks for the input

Not sure he was trolling.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:48:28 PM

nope.avi

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
merve10495

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:55:04 PM

What website are you playing poker on?
I may be interested. (Not in a total 10BTC) but I'm trying to get known here some how. If it means risking a bit coin or two meh, doesn't fuss me.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:56:48 PM

I'll send you .1 BTC for you to gamble with.  If you can turn that into 10 BTC, I'll invest more.

You should find a better plan other than gambling.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:11:39 PM

-Snip-
 it is frowned upon to ask for a loan so early on    bottom line   what can i provide.... being so new...that someone would lend me 10btc for 1 month  and with having no credit what kind of rape of an interest could i expect.

i will not give my ssn or drivers license number(not sure driver license matters but just being cautious)
    im just an average guy who lives paycheck to paycheck and 10btc is about the max i am willing to risk at this point in the game.

yes it is for poker....thats basically what i want to do with my bitcoins.
-Snip-
lol, Intrest rape

……………………..__
……………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
……,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
…,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
.;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,.
….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
…..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
…...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
…../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,.
….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,.
…/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-,,,,
...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\…….
….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…………..\……
…….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…………\….
............f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,……….\…

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
SmokinCigs (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:14:48 PM

ill just use my own money thanks....no loans needed.....no drama needed.   thanks for the offer anyway but ill just deposit and figure out how to turn them into usd.

what is the cheapest way to cash out? im new and that is my only worry. i heard mt.gox cost like 20btc to use and im not very familiar with the whole system... so instead of a loan.. if anyone can guide me in the direction of how to sell my bitcoins after i win them it would be way more helpful than a loan.
Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:32:51 PM

some ways:

1. Trading coins for dwolla, then dwolla ->bank (cost 25 cents)
2. selling on gox (cost ~half a percent)
(note, it takes forever to go from gox--> bank so you will probably have to trade gox usd for dwolla... then dwolla-->bank)
3. fastcash4bitcoins (cost ~5% or so?)
4. trading with BCB gox usd <--> dwolla (3%)

556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:37:44 PM

you can get cash in mail for 2-3% as well but limited supply. Another is CampBX ACH or check/money order. Really it depends how much you are trying to withdrawal. In general the lower amount the higher the fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: