Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XVI] Vibranium | Antimetal | Masternodes | Wallet update  (Read 12261 times)
Viecoin (OP)

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:09:16 PM

I contacted Bittrex guys. Just waiting on a reply. I will try hard to have the next roadmap out by tmw night. If not, the 1st for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

I'll be getting access to a laptop that has Fade on it. Once I do, all I have to do is download the latest Vibranium wallet to that laptop, and move the fade.wallet file into the Vibranium appdata folder, and launch the new wallet? Do I need to rename the fade.wallet file to Vibranium.wallet or anything?

Actually the wallet file is called "wallet.dat", so you don't need to rename it Smiley

The steps are:
1. Download Vibranium wallet
2. Run it once, so the appdata folder could be created
3. Move the wallet.dat from Fade appdata folder to Vibranium appdata folder (Vibranium appdata folder will already have one, but you are safe to overwrite it).
4. Run the Vibranium wallet, and wait for it to download blockchain and show your coins.

----
Another option would be to just rename "Fade" appdata folder to "Vibranium", then run the Vibranuim wallet. This will allow you to avoid re-downloading the blockchain again. But I suppose the first method is safer.

Thank you sir!  Will try this tonight.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

I'll be getting access to a laptop that has Fade on it. Once I do, all I have to do is download the latest Vibranium wallet to that laptop, and move the fade.wallet file into the Vibranium appdata folder, and launch the new wallet? Do I need to rename the fade.wallet file to Vibranium.wallet or anything?

Actually the wallet file is called "wallet.dat", so you don't need to rename it Smiley

The steps are:
3. Move the wallet.dat from Fade appdata folder to Vibranium appdata folder (Vibranium appdata folder will already have one, but you are safe to overwrite it).
4. Run the Vibranium wallet, and wait for it to download blockchain and show your coins.

----
Another option would be to just rename "Fade" appdata folder to "Vibranium", then run the Vibranuim wallet. This will allow you to avoid re-downloading the blockchain again. But I suppose the first method is safer.

Thank you sir!  Will try this tonight.

Worked beautifully!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:56:20 PM

The steps are:

----

Thank you sir!  Will try this tonight.

Worked beautifully!

You are welcome! Smiley Glad it worked. Don't forget to delete the old "Fade" appdata folder. The blockchain is not that big, but the less junk is on the PC, the better Smiley

=======

On different topic - it is a shame Yobit and C-Cex did not update the coin name and specs. I will open a ticket on C-Cex to see whats the reason. I somewaht suspect they have some connections with the old Dev, and thus are hesitant to accept the takeover. C-Cex is known to have suspicious connections with scammers...  Undecided

... this space is not for rent ...
Viecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:55:51 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:34:34 PM by Viecoin

The steps are:

----

Thank you sir!  Will try this tonight.

Worked beautifully!

You are welcome! Smiley Glad it worked. Don't forget to delete the old "Fade" appdata folder. The blockchain is not that big, but the less junk is on the PC, the better Smiley

=======

On different topic - it is a shame Yobit and C-Cex did not update the coin name and specs. I will open a ticket on C-Cex to see whats the reason. I somewaht suspect they have some connections with the old Dev, and thus are hesitant to accept the takeover. C-Cex is known to have suspicious connections with scammers...  Undecided

Good looking out! I have been really busy shopping for dedicated servers. I apologize about the road map not being updated yet, so I will give you a quick update here. I have a Unity mobile strategy game that will allow players to purchase XVI through in-app purchases for upgrades and the like. There will also be ways to loot (steal) XVI from conquered players in the game. The sustained buying pressure will be from the in-app purchases, Which might burn a portion of the coin forever, looting,  a multipool,  masternodes that yield a percentage towards in-app, XVI merchandise that may only be purchased with XVI and an XVI asset based on all of the above with options wagering on specific players or factions. If some are looking to get some XVI, I believe there may be some short term holding remoras that may exit pretty early. If you want to know where I see us going, the Moon is only 1.3 lightseconds away. I'm looking forward to being the first on Orion at 1300 lightyears away. I hope to see you all there with me. Keep your eyes on my avatar. Sorry this won't happen in one week.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:21:59 PM

It is already several days I am waiting for C-Cex to answer my inquiry regarding FADE market (why it is not renamed to Vibranium, whether they updated the wallet, and whether the coins bought there are legit XVI coins)...  Angry

They have to answer finally at some point, but I am amazed at the level of 'shadiness' of that exchange... They have really great web-interface, but are way too unprofessional and not trustworthy in other aspects...

I will share their answer when they finally respond (and they HAVE to answer, if they consider themselves a legit business).

drays
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:01:43 AM

C-Cex just answered! I wonder if they were monitoring the thread..  Roll Eyes

Here is their answer: "Noone contacted us regarding this takeover. I already wrote to current OP writer."

I will refrain on commenting on this statement (lets assume they did not receive the messages from Viecoin) Undecided.

Lets rather look at positive side of things: hopefully they contacted Viecoin now, and will finally fix the market soon! Smiley

Viecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

Here is their answer: "Noone contacted us regarding this takeover. I already wrote to current OP writer."

I will refrain on commenting on this statement (lets assume they did not receive the messages from Viecoin) Undecided.

Lets rather look at positive side of things: hopefully they contacted Viecoin now, and will finally fix the market soon! Smiley

Thank you for your valiant efforts. Of course I contacted them on multiple occasions. By email and through support tickets. I just got a response. I will find out whats up. Still busy in the background project planning for "Game of Ore" aka "Ore War".
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

Thank you for your valiant efforts. Of course I contacted them on multiple occasions. By email and through support tickets. I just got a response. I will find out whats up. Still busy in the background project planning for "Game of Ore" aka "Ore War".

Thats good news. People still dont know Fade to XVI ?

i see on yobit 1350sat buy order, but on bleutrade selling order is 740 SAT.
Viecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:52:05 AM

Thats good news. People still dont know Fade to XVI ?

i see on yobit 1350sat buy order, but on bleutrade selling order is 740 SAT.

People don't know about the rebrand because they probably just left their coins on the exchange, which means coin count will be lower. Also, some of those coins may not carry over if they were minted with old block rewards after block 40k. Very possible if Fade wallets are still seeding. I would be careful, although a very good friend of mine managed to convert 7500 XVI through arbitrage. I really appreciate everyone's support.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:15:50 PM

dead coin?
only 104 sat on bleutrade
no roadmap v2
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:06:58 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 09:13:54 AM by Woody20285

Closed wallet and when reopened getting a C++ run time error.
Treid delete roaming except wallet.dat and reinstall client.
Any suggestions will be appreiated. Thank you

Edit: Deleted and tried 3rd time worked - all synched
Viecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:47:48 AM

dead coin?
no roadmap v2

Not dead yet friend! I actually updated the wallet gui a bit if you would be inclined to compile it. I apologize for not checking in. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years and in the middle of a move. All the while working full time and working on future game assets. I don't live at the horsefly lifespan of the altcoin announcement forum. Please forgive me.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:01:36 AM

Hey - everyone is entitled to a life - even Dev's
Sorry to hear of the breakup - been there (more than
once)
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:54:57 AM

Set up a node and my node fundes keep getting moved to stake.
Do I need to set up a 2nd separate wallet for the node?

Thanks for any help!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:12:48 AM

Ok re-setup node with staking=0 in conf file but,
of course, it works for the node but no stakes on
rest of XVI. Can I set up 2 separate XVI wallets on the
same computer? If so, how?

Thanks for patience with the Noob Needing Help.
incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:42:33 AM

Ok re-setup node with staking=0 in conf file but,
of course, it works for the node but no stakes on
rest of XVI. Can I set up 2 separate XVI wallets on the
same computer? If so, how?

Thanks for patience with the Noob Needing Help.
use different datadir for each instance:
 -datadir=D:\xvi
 -datadir=D:\xvi2
In bat file or in the shortcuts properties.

Happy staking

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:15:00 PM

Thanks - that helps!
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:24:58 PM

dead coin?
no roadmap v2

Not dead yet friend! I actually updated the wallet gui a bit if you would be inclined to compile it. I apologize for not checking in. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years and in the middle of a move. All the while working full time and working on future game assets. I don't live at the horsefly lifespan of the altcoin announcement forum. Please forgive me.

Hey dev, any news from Bittrex?
Viecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:45:25 PM

Yes. They will only add it if the coin is hyped/pumped up. I asked about the 3 btc add option, but they answered amiss of my inquiry. I think they are good people. I will attempted again when I have a bit more substance to show them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: