Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Manipulation  (Read 4166 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:56:26 AM

Hello,

How much btc do you think you need before you can move the price on a exchange?

Also is manipulation legal at bitcoin exchanger?

Just find the exchanger provide a massive trading amount everyday. As I know , the high volume exchanger were poloniex,bittrex, and Bter.

About manipulation, that's can't be done with one person. But it can be done with a group of whale trader
And its ok how much you will exchange and you can do that if you stored your coins and then exchange it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:47:36 PM

Hello,

Just find the exchanger provide a massive trading amount everyday. As I know , the high volume exchanger were poloniex,bittrex, and Bter.

About manipulation, that's can't be done with one person. But it can be done with a group of whale trader

you don't need to be in a group in order to manipulate the price. one person is enough. most important is to have loads of fiat and bitcoins.
Dotakels

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:00:12 PM

Hello,

you don't need to be in a group in order to manipulate the price. one person is enough. most important is to have loads of fiat and bitcoins.
You can make it on your own if you have enough knowledge about strategies how to make it or do it so you can earn more.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:04:43 AM

Hello,

I think you need at least 20 000 K BTC to move the market.
Why it shouldn´t be illegal?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:29:37 AM

Hello,

You can make it on your own if you have enough knowledge about strategies how to make it or do it so you can earn more.

not really advisable, if you join a good professional group, you can invest much less, and the market will be manipulated in the same way, but with less risk from your side
Dotakels

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:39:52 AM

Hello,

not really advisable, if you join a good professional group, you can invest much less, and the market will be manipulated in the same way, but with less risk from your side
But its so hard to find a professional group and hard to find to trust people, Yeah its a great help to less invest and less risk. but my opinion is its hard to trust people that you don't even know.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:48:04 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 06:03:58 AM by Amph

Hello,

But its so hard to find a professional group and hard to find to trust people, Yeah its a great help to less invest and less risk. but my opinion is its hard to trust people that you don't even know.

well trust here is build with confidence that you have at first, you initially invest a little, just in case..then you start to add more coin and so on, and don't forget that even if you are in a group you are still playing for your profit too, and not for someone else, they are just helping you to invest less and still manipulate the market
Dotakels

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:17:29 AM

Hello,

well trusted here is build with confidence that you have at first, you initially invest a little, just in case..then you start to add more coin and so on, and don't forget that even if you are in a group you are still playing for your profit too, and not for someone else, they are just helping you to invest less and still manipulate the market
So you mean that invest small amount and then add coins in succeeding months. And also you mean that you should make a decision or a things that make your investment great.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:19:17 AM

how many bitcoins have been mined till the moment? soo lets say 10% of them would be enought to maybe change the price ,to manipulate it im pretty sure we will be talking about milions... soo till that happen we will have to wait a bit i guess ,btc is a good investment but can turn into risk if someone tryes to control it
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:05:23 AM

how many bitcoins have been mined till the moment? soo lets say 10% of them would be enought to maybe change the price ,to manipulate it im pretty sure we will be talking about milions... soo till that happen we will have to wait a bit i guess ,btc is a good investment but can turn into risk if someone tryes to control it

we are at 14M, but bears in mind that you do not need 1.4M to manipulate the market, because there no exchange that is holding all the 14M coins, they are holding much less then that, so in the end it depends on the volume of the exchange too

small exchange are far easy to manipulate
knowhow

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:58:35 PM

we are at 14M, but bears in mind that you do not need 1.4M to manipulate the market, because there no exchange that is holding all the 14M coins, they are holding much less then that, so in the end it depends on the volume of the exchange too

small exchange are far easy to manipulate
yes that way small exchanges are getting a good investments,well how many still to be mined ? soo im pretty sure to affect the price it will be around 4%of total or more to make it raise easy
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 09:48:50 PM

its generally groups of people working together, so you really just need to find one of those and contribute a few hundred or thousand btc
knowhow

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:16:49 PM

we can see on the last days whales making some coins raise in a short time ltc just doubled these days.... severtal coins getting pumped.... need to be part of the group if there is a group if they arent individual with huge ammounts of btc since no one knows how many btc the biggest wallet has ....
Dotakels

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:13:03 PM

we can see on the last days whales making some coins raise in a short time ltc just doubled these days.... severtal coins getting pumped.... need to be part of the group if there is a group if they arent individual with huge ammounts of btc since no one knows how many btc the biggest wallet has ....
Yes but holding bitcoin or pumped it will affect its price. Mining are also affect of its price. And about the person who have a biggest coin in his/her wallet, i think more on that person is mining and also he/she may mined for company .
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:27:01 PM

Holding and buying more
knowhow

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:15:47 PM

im pretty sure that some compaines sold some part of the btc wallets stored to pay bills others keep them safe ,we will see it explode on the next years....
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:27:09 AM

Yes but holding bitcoin or pumped it will affect its price. Mining are also affect of its price. And about the person who have a biggest coin in his/her wallet, i think more on that person is mining and also he/she may mined for company .
Mining bitcoin is greatly affect the price, especially in the next year there will be halving,
and certainly there will be a rise in prices there bitcoin

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Altcoinfreak

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:34:12 AM

You not only need the money but you need too use the money at the good moment for maximum effectiveness
Dotakels

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:39:21 AM

Mining bitcoin is greatly affect the price, especially in the next year there will be halving,
and certainly there will be a rise in prices there bitcoin
Yes as day passes by the bitcoin are getting stronger than fiat money or banks , because its the easiest way to transact your money you don't need any paper to sign.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:06:56 AM

Will 1000 BTC be enough to move the price?

That's like 226 000$ , It's a huge amount and it may affect on the price but not that much as I said .
It's basically big exchanges who can do the real manipulations and price changes

the 24 hour volume of bitcoin is usually between 10-20 million dollars. So no, the price won't be affected too much.

Imagine that every day people are buying 800k worth of dollars in new bitcoins just to keep the price steady.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: