Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I guess people are using bitcoins for takeaway  (Read 2821 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:31:47 AM

I use http://www.takeaway.com for ordering food sometimes, lately once every Saturday when hanging out with friends.

Being in Germany they redirect me to a local service (lieferservice). On Saturday I went to order something but found no bitcoin payment option to pay.

I checked again today and saw that it was not available for other restaurants so I sent the site an e-mail to ask about it and this was their response:

thank you for your message.

Since the companies lieferando and lieferservice became one, we just used the pay options from lieferando.

There are a lot of people complaining, thats why we are planing to put the bitcoin payment function back in our system.

I dont knowm how long this will take, so i please you to wait a little.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Nadine

Glad to see that Germans are using it and willing to e-mail the company when the option is not available.

I am looking forward to eventually having full-time income in Bitcoin, since I will be able to SPEND many of them on services like takeaway.
The future is very bright, even though it takes time for the light to shine.  Smiley

Even I am planning to get rid of my job and start using signature campaign for full time like say 8 hours a day. I mean I would be my own boss and it would be definitely to work from home without any peer pressure and if you work more you earn more so signature campaign + Trading = Good Salary  Grin

That is not an great idea. Don't leave your job as your job pays you much more higher and you also get other benefits from the job here you just need to keep on posting comments and commenting 8 hours continuously is not a joke so I would rather suggest you to do this part time and concentrate on your job.
Yes thats right don't take seriously in this forum you should focus on your job because this forum are not permanent but your job is permanent, maybe also not but its worth it than this forum.
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:10:27 AM

In holland we have thuisbezorg.nl. Works like a charm.

- Mayer Amschel

It is the same company, it operates world wide, takeaway.com. The same as in Germany before the fusion.

bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:34:41 PM

Damn. It looks like a great service. I would like to be able to pay for food with bitcoin where I'm from. There's only one online food ordering service here and they don't accept bitcoin.
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is perfect for ordering deliveries, especially for smaller orders!
takeaway.com only serves 7 countries so far but it looks promising and should be expanding in no time
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:16:03 PM

Sad to see that this service is only operating within 7 countries. Sad I've always wanted to order food online when I'm with my girl so as to lessen the hassle of calling through the phone or walking on a physical store to buy food. The idea of this service that can be paid with bitcoin is really amazing, though it needs to expand for it to gain a wide audience.

P.S.,
Our country (the Philippines) still lacks a pizza for bitcoin online store. It would be nice to have one since the number of bitcoin users here in the country is increasing. Smiley
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:25:38 PM

I use http://www.takeaway.com for ordering food sometimes, lately once every Saturday when hanging out with friends.

Being in Germany they redirect me to a local service (lieferservice). On Saturday I went to order something but found no bitcoin payment option to pay.

I checked again today and saw that it was not available for other restaurants so I sent the site an e-mail to ask about it and this was their response:

Since the companies lieferando and lieferservice became one, we just used the pay options from lieferando.

There are a lot of people complaining, thats why we are planing to put the bitcoin payment function back in our system.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Nadine

Glad to see that Germans are using it and willing to e-mail the company when the option is not available.

I am looking forward to eventually having full-time income in Bitcoin, since I will be able to SPEND many of them on services like takeaway.
The future is very bright, even though it takes time for the light to shine.  Smiley

Even I am planning to get rid of my job and start using signature campaign for full time like say 8 hours a day. I mean I would be my own boss and it would be definitely to work from home without any peer pressure and if you work more you earn more so signature campaign + Trading = Good Salary  Grin

That is not an great idea. Don't leave your job as your job pays you much more higher and you also get other benefits from the job here you just need to keep on posting comments and commenting 8 hours continuously is not a joke so I would rather suggest you to do this part time and concentrate on your job.
Yes thats right don't take seriously in this forum you should focus on your job because this forum are not permanent but your job is permanent, maybe also not but its worth it than this forum.

Well, that would be the case in the developed world which I assume he's from, but if he was from some 3rd world place he could be making way more on here than in a real job. The problem is I don't know how you are going to post for 8 hours continuously without getting banned, I usually make like 6 to 10 posts daily during breaks and thats the regular posting i would do and if I had to do more it would become a chore and I would rather get a job that pays more in 8 hours than what signature campaigns pay which is very low, and like I said before, only someone in the 3rd world country would be in a better position. I actually feel bad for people that live in shitty places and get banned, they can have their salaries ruined if they were depending on it, i've heard it happened before.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:27:41 AM

woow that was awesome i think there is one reason why bitcoin more popular from time to time because i dont have to enter my information card,my identity or something else just click the adress and send the amount and till now i keep using bitcoin as a favorite payment than pp for purchase stuff on internet Cheesy
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:23:30 AM

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Nadine

The future is very bright, even though it takes time for the light to shine.  Smiley

Even I am planning to get rid of my job and start using signature campaign for full time like say 8 hours a day. I mean I would be my own boss and it would be definitely to work from home without any peer pressure and if you work more you earn more so signature campaign + Trading = Good Salary  Grin

Well, that would be the case in the developed world which I assume he's from, but if he was from some 3rd world place he could be making way more on here than in a real job. The problem is I don't know how you are going to post for 8 hours continuously without getting banned, I usually make like 6 to 10 posts daily during breaks and thats the regular posting i would do and if I had to do more it would become a chore and I would rather get a job that pays more in 8 hours than what signature campaigns pay which is very low, and like I said before, only someone in the 3rd world country would be in a better position. I actually feel bad for people that live in shitty places and get banned, they can have their salaries ruined if they were depending on it, i've heard it happened before.
Yes thats right, its hard to manage your job and in this forum, And we all know that real job are more important in this forum. Yes i also make 10-15 post per day, i can't no longer within 3 hours in this forum because of personal reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: