Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Hand - Self proclaimed illuminati insider reveals everything.  (Read 401 times)
Netnox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:29:27 PM

This self-proclaimed illuminati Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

This man also predicted Bitcoin imo, "Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009"

Very interesting to read, basically it really hit me and for me was an eye opener and potential answers to so many questions i had about life, secret societies etc.

Read the dialogue here http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: