Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NewsBTC is Now Franchising!  (Read 6487 times)
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:28:24 AM

very big market future in india....u will launch ur frienchise in india in future...
already working on it bro  Wink

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinManiac8

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:41:04 AM

which region you from noel?
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:32:56 PM

I would have loved to signed up but when i read who can apply in your website, it seems to be quite expensive to start and i am not sure if i will have a large audience in my country.

alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:40:58 PM

very big market future in india....u will launch ur frienchise in india in future...
already working on it bro  Wink
Nice....
BitcoinManiac8

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:31:03 PM

I would have loved to signed up but when i read who can apply in your website, it seems to be quite expensive to start and i am not sure if i will have a large audience in my country.

it is free - no cost and no hidden cost - send an email  to contact@newsbtc.com
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:45:16 PM

NewsBTC shall not rest until Bitcoin touches every corner of the globe. Here you can see all of the regional franchises established so far, along with their official boundaries. Join before it's too late!

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:19:33 PM

NewsBTC's redesigned website is live, and the franchise begins rolling out tomorrow. We have a couple more franchisees, and now cover the majority of the world's population and land surface. Check out the new map:

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:12:29 PM

There are currently 6 franchisees in the NewsBTC franchise. The regions covered are:

• USA Midwest
  • USA West
  • Canada
  • Korea
  • West Africa
  • East Africa
  • South Africa

The list is still growing. Let us know if you want to join one of the aforementioned teams or start your own in a new region!

Great to see the list is rising! However, you still haven't managed to partner with someone in Europe. It would be great to see a NewsBTC Franschise in my country.
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:15:08 PM

There are currently 6 franchisees in the NewsBTC franchise. The regions covered are:

• USA Midwest
  • USA West
  • Canada
  • Korea
  • West Africa
  • East Africa
  • South Africa

The list is still growing. Let us know if you want to join one of the aforementioned teams or start your own in a new region!

Great to see the list is rising! However, you still haven't managed to partner with someone in Europe. It would be great to see a NewsBTC Franschise in my country.
Which country is that? We would love to be there. You can send me a private message with contact info if you or someone you know is interested.

EDIT: Are you in Portgual? We'd love to hit up the Portuguese-speaking market, especially Brazil, which is a huge white spot right now.

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 03:16:27 PM

Two of the franchises are already live, with more on the way. You can see the Philippines at ph.newsbtc.com, and Latin America at http://lta.newsbtc.com/. We've also managed to spread to the Arabic world, covering the last of the African continent. Check out the new franchise map:

Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:43:14 PM

Haven't heard of them before. Now am interested after seeing this post.
I for on appreciates the spreading of this magazine of bitcoin as it continues to grow and prosper.
Will be following on facebook to get updated up to the minute on it's progress.
Go Newsbtc!  Wink
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:32:49 PM

Haven't heard of them before. Now am interested after seeing this post.
I for on appreciates the spreading of this magazine of bitcoin as it continues to grow and prosper.
Will be following on facebook to get updated up to the minute on it's progress.
Go Newsbtc!  Wink
Thanks! Also, we forgot to mention that the Canada franchise is also live--it's just that it doesn't yet work on the drop-down menu: http://ca.newsbtc.com/

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:34:37 AM

The NewsBTC franchise continues to grow at an impressive rate. Several more countries are on the way, including Sweden, Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey and Greece. We're also tinkering with the website and its subdomains as we speak, and will have more of the franchises live soon. Check out the new regional map:

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:46:52 AM

If I had the time I'd consider tackling the Dutch market, but my time is very limited atm .. But I noticed your post in the Dutch subforum is getting quite some attention Smiley
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 06:09:41 AM

NewsBTC is still chugging along. The Latin American franchise got 800 views 2 days in a row, and we're super proud of Pedro Rivera for setting an example and proving we can make this work. We expect some advertisers there, soon.

Mexico is going to be its own franchise, now, and we're actively looking for a manager there. There are also openings in the Caribbean, Indonesia, and all of mainland Western and Central Europe. Running your own Bitcoin news outlet is still free worldwide--send a message if you're interested. Cool

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 06:13:02 AM

Interesting offer, but as stated on your website, what kind of support would you be giving out in terms of strategy, marketing, sales, business process and more.

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:29:58 AM

Interesting offer, but as stated on your website, what kind of support would you be giving out in terms of strategy, marketing, sales, business process and more.

Our team has been successful in the publishing business for several years; for people who are only experienced at Bitcoin, they'll help guide you through your business process.

I've been successfully spreading Bitcoin brands on a very small budget for several years. As a result, I operate several related social media accounts, and will help you build a following. I'm also working with the other franchisees on some internal programs to boost everyone's publicity.

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:29:45 AM

The regional franchise map hasn't changed much since last we posted; we've mostly been focusing on development and getting the existing outlets up and running. There are now a dozen on the drop-down menu with their education sections translated, and at least half of them are already posting articles. We tested out our PR program for generating targeted traffic boosts, and it worked out pretty well.

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:19:24 PM

Our viewer statistics continue to improve. Our number of unique daily visitors was over 9,000 on Sunday, a new record; our Alexa ranking is also still climbing, now finally under 50K. Things are looking up!

We also did some reorganizing. NewsBTC's West Africa, East Africa and South Africa franchisees have been united under one banner. Good job Sam Yohannes! Now that most of our existing franchisees are up and running, we're hoping to find some more. Let us know if you're interested!

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 02:47:58 PM

The NewsBTC franchise continues to grow, and as a result, newsbtc.com's Alexa ranking is about to drop below 40K for the first time. This means we're already a top Bitcoin news site, and our growth rate suggests this trend will continue.

In other news, administration of the NewsBTC Canada franchise has been taken over by the Bitcoin Co-op due to inactivity and mismanagement. We will divide all revenue generated equitably among employees, in keeping with Co-op principles.

Also, we need another manager for the United States, who will become a stakeholder in the franchise. NewsBTC USA Midwest and South are lacking in representation. We're also still searching actively for potential franchisees in Europe and Southeast Asia

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: