Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 888.com poker funds $212, wanna exchange  (Read 521 times)
bitcoinking88 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 06:02:06 AM

I had this Mastercard prepaid debit card with $212 I wanted to cash in for an e-currency somehow. A nice "exchanger" offered to help me do that over at the poker site 888.com. unfortunately I think I met a scammer and in the last minute I withdrew from the transaction since he behaved strangely.

If someone have an old 888.com account that you have withdrawn from before maybe you could help me withdraw? It's easy to do a "buddy transfer" through 888.com from my account to yours, and then you can cash it out to your bank account. Also think this is possible if you register a fresh account with your name and real bank account and gamble a bit. I'm willing to pay extortion fees for getting this money out as quick as possible, made a huge mistake putting them there in the first place..

i can do this transaction using an escrow service so you can feel safe.. 888.com states on the following link that their bank transfers are not reversible, so if the money is in escrow until it has reached your bank account you're safe doing this deal:
http://www.888.com/banking/cashing-out/reversing-your-cash-out.htm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: