Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have what it takes to be online Poker Pro?  (Read 1290 times)
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

90% of poker players in the long run are losers.  The other 10% are winners.  The reason is because after the rake (a small % the house takes for commission) in the long run most people lose.

Lack of discipline, greed, stupidity all contribute to why most people are big time losers.

Do you have what it takes to be that 10% ?

With rakeback I think a lot more than 90% of the players that would normally fail, would end up succeeding and making a good living.

Don't be fooled, rakeback will not convert 90% of losers into winners (making a good living lol)  Just saying that and making thread to get more players under their affiliate so they can get a piece of your rake!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:34:07 AM

90% of poker players in the long run are losers.  The other 10% are winners.  The reason is because after the rake (a small % the house takes for commission) in the long run most people lose.

Lack of discipline, greed, stupidity all contribute to why most people are big time losers.

With rakeback I think a lot more than 90% of the players that would normally fail, would end up succeeding and making a good living.

Don't be fooled, rakeback will not convert 90% of losers into winners (making a good living lol)  Just saying that and making thread to get more players under their affiliate so they can get a piece of your rake!

Lmao, when did I say rakeback will convert 90% of losers into winners?
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:46:28 PM

Where do you guys play?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:12:36 PM

Don't be fooled, rakeback will not convert 90% of losers into winners (making a good living lol)  Just saying that and making thread to get more players under their affiliate so they can get a piece of your rake!

Oh, the good ole days of being a "poker whore" playing myriad sites to complete the requirements after depositing hundreds to play in live games via Neteller. What a grind. Every two weeks or so a new site would open after a brief announcement. We poker whores couldn't wait (performing no due diligence). Once, I was the 9th enrollee, playin' literally minutes after the deposit was confirmed, soon with a full table. Then, played on two tables at the same time to crack the bonus quicker. Taxin' my memory, I believe that was Doyle's site.

After completing the requirements, I simply cashed out, not rejoining the site anew till a new bonus was offered up, usually within a month and/or during some national holiday as a promotion. Many a times we poker whores would get special offers via email not available to others, taking advantage of them too if not too bogged down eliminating said on other sites.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:04:24 AM

right here

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:08:14 AM

what most people don't get, to be long Term successful, you need to have a strong mindset.
i mean you have to grind 6+ Hours Multi Table a Day to get to the Supernova status and enjoy the Rakeback...
(and you need to do that break Even at least)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: