Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freight Forwarding USA  (Read 426 times)
Yash (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:22:06 PM

Hello,
I'm trying to get some items shipped to my country (Tunisia) from amazon, i've already placed an order with my gift balance ( my cc isn't international so it doesn't work on amazon ) but they canceled it and informed me that you can't use it to buy items and ship internationally. My thought was to find someone in the U.S who can accept my items and ship them to me, but then i discovered Freight Forwarders. My issue with these is that they almost all need your real documents(ID, passport, photo, signed forms etc..) and i'm not going to submit my documents to a firm overseas that i don't know anything about.
Is there any freight forwarder you know that doesn't have such a ridiculous procedure for receiving packages?

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:36:04 PM

You might post over in services and see i anyone is willing to do this.  But because of possible abuses sadly i don't think many will be willing.  There is just a lot of possible bad things one could be a party to by accepting goods and then sending them to you.

The biggest thing is as the person who receives from amazon. You really don't know if the items you are getting and shipping funds came from legit source or stolen CC's etc.
Yash (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

You might post over in services and see i anyone is willing to do this.  But because of possible abuses sadly i don't think many will be willing.  There is just a lot of possible bad things one could be a party to by accepting goods and then sending them to you.

The biggest thing is as the person who receives from amazon. You really don't know if the items you are getting and shipping funds came from legit source or stolen CC's etc.
Yes i understand, is there any sort of proof i could provide without divulging personal information?
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

Yes i understand, is there any sort of proof i could provide without divulging personal information?

I don't see any way to determine that the goods were legitimately purchased without showing an ID and credit card with a matching name.  People may be willing to do it if you pay for it with bitcoin via gyft.com.   This way, all you will have to show is a transaction ID for the amazon gift card purchase and a receipt showing that the items were purchased with the matching amazon card.

Yash (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

I don't see any way to determine that the goods were legitimately purchased without showing an ID and credit card with a matching name.  People may be willing to do it if you pay for it with bitcoin via gyft.com.   This way, all you will have to show is a transaction ID for the amazon gift card purchase and a receipt showing that the items were purchased with the matching amazon card.
Yeah i understand, that's too many information i'd have to provide, i guess i'll have to look for local alternatives in my country..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: