Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mastercard attacking Bitcoin  (Read 7648 times)
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:43:27 PM

Mastercard feeling unsecure of them well stabilised business for Bit coin full systems they never did faces ever until now in them economical territory. Suddenly when they can see other someone entered and doing better than them in the world economical networking systems then them headaches started and for that they decided to attack bit coin and trying to manipulation peoples for keeping far from BTC. I don't think Mastercard can be successful about attack on BTC systems.  

IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:13:35 PM

Mastercard just dissin on us for not having enough tps!!! The rest is pure FUD Grin

redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

Mastercard feeling unsecure of them well stabilised business for Bit coin full systems they never did faces ever until now in them economical territory. Suddenly when they can see other someone entered and doing better than them in the world economical networking systems then them headaches started and for that they decided to attack bit coin and trying to manipulation peoples for keeping far from BTC. I don't think Mastercard can be successful about attack on BTC systems.  

What makes you think Bitcoin is doing better than them? Lets be realistic, Bitcoin is a blip on the radar compared to the amount of transactions they process. There are rampant issues of merchants accepting and then dropping Bitcoin payments because nobody is using it with them, but not the case with credit cards.

It was also proven by the recent stress test one could effectively clog up the network for a single day for about $5,000 in transaction fees, these guys could destroy Bitcoin without blinking by clogging up the network for a month very easily.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:15:24 PM

Bitcoin started it..lol
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:36:10 PM

mastercard as visa are the kings and here already for several years.... they get a fee for all soo they are worryed that bitcoin can achieve another potencial and enter the market with cards? the big thing is why those companies that only cares about fees would press bitcoin is the future they must adapt it or some other company will do those and take the fees to them ...
dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:04:45 PM

Mastercard's 'centralized' crypto is only going to boost bitcoin by generating mainstream attention!

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:05:31 PM

nobody in their right mind would adopt this mastercard scamcoin .. but plenty of people are not in their 'right mind'.  Anyways, the attention can only be good for Bitcoin itself

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:09:26 PM

nobody in their right mind would adopt this mastercard scamcoin .. but plenty of people are not in their 'right mind'.  Anyways, the attention can only be good for Bitcoin itself

Yes I believe its a good news for bitcoin that master card is attacking it but I genuinely believe it would not make any difference to the users of bitcoin and they would continue to adopt it.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:32:16 AM

Yes I believe its a good news for bitcoin that master card is attacking it but I genuinely believe it would not make any difference to the users of bitcoin and they would continue to adopt it.

Mastercard is a payment system and bitcoin is a currency. So even if it is attacking bitcoin it will not affect the users of mastercard as the people who have faith in mastercard would generally prefer mastercard for making payments.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:43:29 AM

Mastercard is a payment system and bitcoin is a currency. So even if it is attacking bitcoin it will not affect the users of mastercard as the people who have faith in mastercard would generally prefer mastercard for making payments.

Ofcourse MC is only payment system, but they are defending their largest client - banks, and their fiat. Anyway it's somewhat hypocritical of them, because they have contracts with some
bitcoin payment processors regarding bitcoin MC debit cards, or do they want to pretend that they don't exist..

cheers
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:55:29 AM

Ofcourse MC is only payment system, but they are defending their largest client - banks, and their fiat. Anyway it's somewhat hypocritical of them, because they have contracts with some
bitcoin payment processors regarding bitcoin MC debit cards, or do they want to pretend that they don't exist..

cheers

It wouldn't surprise me too much if certain bitcoin companies haven't actually told them the true nature of their business. Stranger things have happened.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:53:21 AM

Ofcourse people having faith in bitcoin will generally show their interest in using bitcoin as a currency or a mode of payment and things will change in future as the mass adoption takes place.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:45:36 AM

Like MasterCard is more transparent than bitcoin?  Bitcoin's ledger is open-sourced and owned by anyone who so cares to own it.  Anyone can easily verify any transaction and there is actually privacy for the users of bitcoin.  So how does it work with MasterCard?  Special investigators required to detect fraud.  And then let's not even get started with their executives.  How many millions do they "earn" off the backs of their livable wage employees while they enjoy their lavishes?  

What a bunch of hypocrites.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:54:36 AM

Like MasterCard is more transparent than bitcoin?  Bitcoin's ledger is open-sourced and owned by anyone who so cares to own it.  Anyone can easily verify any transaction and there is actually privacy for the users of bitcoin.  So how does it work with MasterCard?  Special investigators required to detect fraud.  And then let's not even get started with their executives.  How many millions do they "earn" off the backs of their livable wage employees while they enjoy their lavishes?  

exactly, with the blockchain being a public ledger, we individuals can investigate for fraud, like with the whole cryptoforcause/aahzmundus fiasco that just happened, props to QS for finding those links. we dont have to rely on the words of some company to give us the facts.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
elvizzzzzzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

Just thinking about fraud.

If fraud increases, Mastercard must charge higher fees.

Is it really in Mastercards interest to reduce fraud?

Unless, of course there is a competitor with much lower rates of fraud ...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:04:56 AM

Just thinking about fraud.

If fraud increases, Mastercard must charge higher fees.

Is it really in Mastercards interest to reduce fraud?

Unless, of course there is a competitor with much lower rates of fraud ...

so they actually fear the competition not bitocin itself, they don't want to lower their fee because bitcoin has a non-existing ones, it could make more sense, if you see it in this way

exactly, with the blockchain being a public ledger, we individuals can investigate for fraud, like with the whole cryptoforcause/aahzmundus fiasco that just happened, props to QS for finding those links. we dont have to rely on the words of some company to give us the facts.

this is maybe the best reason why banks are aiming in adopting the blochchain tech, and not caring so much about bitcoin
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

well i got your points banks doesnt wanna be exposed ,blockhain tracks all transactions.. soo those way owners could steal money or corrupt potliticians.... soo better stay away to avoid be catched ,even mc wanna to show all transactions they made as receive .... how many payments they hide.....
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:45:12 PM

even it may sounds crazy it is somehow good for bitcoin, that company like mastercards attacking. actually, very good.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:55:26 PM

I agree. Any attack on Bitcloin by MasterCard is good in my books. Bitcoin has so many advantages the credit card companies are on their way out. Interest rates are lower, and blockchain is only beginning to find more uses.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:23:55 PM

I agree. Any attack on Bitcloin by MasterCard is good in my books. Bitcoin has so many advantages the credit card companies are on their way out. Interest rates are lower, and blockchain is only beginning to find more uses.

That is true that Bitcoin has many advantages over the Bitcoin But the main concern is Bitcoin still needs a time and support to get on the mainstream and that is only possible by the mass adoption and the awareness of the people around us. Once Bitcoins get on mainstream it would be difficult to stop it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: