Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoincloudservices - no payout since 08. June 2015  (Read 7097 times)
Uros11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:10:50 PM

Well lesson learned on hard way.  I  wondered how they can make more btc per ghs then I can with my hardware, now I get an answer.It is shame I did not found this forum and threads about cloud mining before investing in this ponzi
scheme.

Web site bitcoincloudservices.com is down, domain is still active on name Gabriel Kleinman. Is he really Mark Anton Tur bitpay employee ?
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:01:24 PM

Well lesson learned on hard way.  I  wondered how they can make more btc per ghs then I can with my hardware, now I get an answer.It is shame I did not found this forum and threads about cloud mining before investing in this ponzi
scheme.

Web site bitcoincloudservices.com is down, domain is still active on name Gabriel Kleinman. Is he really Mark Anton Tur bitpay employee ?

Website is up und running  Cool

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
fgordillo

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:32:07 PM

Their site is down right now.... It definitely is a scam... BTCs gone, these guys are gone for good... they ran away with some 14,000 BTCs, some of them mine Sad Smiley...!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:59:18 PM

Their site is down right now.... It definitely is a scam... BTCs gone, these guys are gone for good... they ran away with some 14,000 BTCs, some of them mine Sad Smiley...!

It s not down but it does not make a difference for people who lost money on this one. The funny thing is that people who lost money on this one are generally also involved into cloudminr.io, which ll go down next. They say this is a risk differentiation, between Ponzi and Ponzi.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

how can I repay the BtcJam now because I only got 6 bitcoins and I borrowed 12 from the investors

iam sad to your heart  Cry
but That very stupid, you borrow 12BTC to play ponzi Huh
that like you sell your home to try gambling, Cloudmining have more potential scaming because he run ponzi and not have real hardware, are you search more information before invest?

Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:22:46 PM

It s not down but it does not make a difference for people who lost money on this one. The funny thing is that people who lost money on this one are generally also involved into cloudminr.io, which ll go down next. They say this is a risk differentiation, between Ponzi and Ponzi.

That why price of bitcoin very hard to up, so many scamer get BTC from ponzi, This is like bitcoindouble in the last year,

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:42:28 AM

That why price of bitcoin very hard to up, so many scamer get BTC from ponzi, This is like bitcoindouble in the last year,

Bitcoindouble, lol. That one did not even pretend to be legit. But I doubt that this is the reason for BTC price not going up.. I just think people who want BTC have enough already and unless there is a killer app or some major breakthroughs to trigger mass adoption nothing will change.. well maybe some minor changes after mining rewards halving but its already included in today price.., sort of..

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:46:58 AM

I think soon they will launch a new site for the extraction of the coin, it can continue forever, people will always trusting.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:48:47 AM

I think soon they will launch a new site for the extraction of the coin, it can continue forever, people will always trusting.

trusting for they will run away again and take bitcoin who buy contract
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:03:02 AM

people join cloudmining with small amount and than try use all he have,,, after that  they were late to realize it

hermanto

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:19:47 AM

"Gabriel Kleiman",
Your face is all over youtube, the block chain can be traced to you "sir" monkey ceo in jail forever your life + gain karma ,,,,,,,,,momkey pig ceo
nedaiiii

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:37:39 PM

hi everyone please report report report bcs on:
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
any info that you need:
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/btc-cloud-services
http://www.endole.co.uk/company/08935510/btc-cloud-services-ltd
hermanto

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:48:44 AM

coin digital is good prospek ibm make new coin digital ,,idon"t bcs have money make new coin digital ,,,,,,,scam alert by me ,hate ceo vodoo+black magic ceo you don"t sleep every day until died,,you no karma
hermanto

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:01:28 AM

bcs fucks you
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:17:25 AM

Bitcoindouble, lol. That one did not even pretend to be legit. But I doubt that this is the reason for BTC price not going up.. I just think people who want BTC have enough already and unless there is a killer app or some major breakthroughs to trigger mass adoption nothing will change.. well maybe some minor changes after mining rewards halving but its already included in today price.., sort of..

are you forget with this article ?

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-operator-pleads-not-guilty-to-fraud/
Published on March 24, 2015 at 20:15 BST

and what do you think about bitcoin price in that moment ?

cryptojumper

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:38:55 AM

At that time BTC price was inflated by illegal market manipulations by a bot at MtGox, this is why the price well like a rock, not because there were some big scams. Today there are more scams than ever. Maybe 50-80% of btc projects are a scam (well depends what you consider enough developed to be a project of course) but there were no price movement even after major scams commenced like gaw, amhash etc..

hermanto

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:08:37 AM

coin digital bitcoin no safety company mining,bitcoin and many coin digital no safety 80% no safety 80% investasi true money
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:55:15 AM

coin digital bitcoin no safety company mining,bitcoin and many coin digital no safety 80% no safety 80% investasi true money

You should use English in non Local threads man Tongue
I understand that you are very pissed off that bitcoincloudservices scammed you of your hard earned money, but your rage distorts your thoughts and it's hard to understand the ideas you are trying to convey Cheesy
Sort of...  Grin Grin Grin

bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

Looks like yet another cloud mining ponzi scam. I was always wary of these guys from the start, and I seem to remember seeing some posts warning about them a while back.
b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:26:51 AM

I think i understand the point of what Hermanto said...he may said the bitcoin and the bitcoin mining company is not safety / scam or untrusted and many other altcoin is not safety / scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: