Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ceoin CEO|no IPO|100%Fair|Not reserved、If you have good service hosts? I will us  (Read 1409 times)
hellobilljoygo (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:07:44 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 02:21:11 PM by hellobilljoygo

Ceoin
CEO
Specifications:
Total:100000000
Block:<50000  block
Dispersed
Money reward :EXporer  and poor
If you have any questions?
Please contact me!!! I'm talking about CEO as soon as possible.
(website, LOGO format. Exporer, POOR)
I will be the first time to reply, this will be the beginning of the CEO place
If you have IP? And can not be changed, because of me, I will use it as wallet. NODE, to ensure that CEO will not be controlled by anyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:08:52 PM

You wot mate?
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:11:32 PM

You wot mate?
I don't know what you mean.
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:12:52 PM

You wot mate?

Ceoin
CEO
Specifications:
Dispersed

I don't know what you mean..
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:13:09 PM

banned

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:14:07 PM

banned

Who is banned?

Shit is getting crazy in here.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:15:15 PM

I've got a POOR, where to get my reward?

Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

i dont understand  Cry

hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:16:46 PM

You wot mate?

Ceoin
CEO
Specifications:
Dispersed

I don't know what you mean..
I will build CEO. I need your advice.thx
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:18:57 PM

banned

Who is banned?

What the fuck do you say? You are shit, I didn't ask you to use the money by IPO,
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:19:30 PM

thread is heating up  Cool

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

banned

Who is banned?

What the fuck do you say? You are shit, I didn't ask you to use the money by IPO,

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

banned

Who is banned?

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:23:22 PM

banned

Who is banned?

{ BitSpill }
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:25:19 PM

banned

Who is banned?

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I will use my authority, you speak Buh
hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:27:43 PM

If you can become poorer, perhaps I will not pay, or I will create poor myself, in the near future, perhaps if people like CEO I might use CEO to pay to and POOR EXPORER
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:27:48 PM

banned

Who is banned?

I will use my authority, you speak Buh

BUH? Authoritah?

What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:36:01 PM

hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:37:49 PM

If you have a better suggestion, I will adopt.
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:47:55 PM

If you can become poorer, perhaps I will not pay, or I will create poor myself, in the near future, perhaps if people like CEO I might use CEO to pay to and POOR EXPORER

hellobilljoygo (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:49:41 PM

I'll swear to fight the Japanese, shit
hotzenplö

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

Wolle Rose kaufen?Huh
fauceteer

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 05:05:14 PM

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:21:03 PM

I'm in, let's mine.

Pool?

Signature for sale by owner
RattleBalls

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:54:42 PM

This even a coin? Is it even made? Two pages of BS and not much at all about the coin.  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: