Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WhiteBoard Animation videos for just 50$  (Read 2086 times)
thekool1salt (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:23:51 PM

I am taking look at both the orders will let you know in few minutes Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:40:46 PM

I will surely order for a video for my Faucet. Just few days more and will send you the details.
Bookmarking this thread

thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:55:16 PM

I will surely order for a video for my Faucet. Just few days more and will send you the details.
Bookmarking this thread

Sure, I will be more than happy to work on it Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:38:41 PM

another demo, Did some fixing to the original Smiley

sent you a PM. Smiley

thanks for the great service! recommending you Smiley

thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:45:40 PM

sent you a PM. Smiley

You are welcome Smiley Surely will work with you in the future! Great person fast replies and provided everything for the project!
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:16:37 AM

Bump!
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:29:46 PM

Bump
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:25:08 PM

Bump
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:59:44 PM

Hey, I had a brief discussion with you earlier. I want a small video on bitcoin mining. PM me we'll get started.

thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:59:02 AM

Hey, I had a brief discussion with you earlier. I want a small video on bitcoin mining. PM me we'll get started.

Pm Sent Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:34:44 AM

sent you a PM. Smiley

Any chance you can share the video? I'd love to check it out!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:43:03 AM

sent you a PM. Smiley

it's not meant for the public just yet. in 2-3 month though Smiley

but check his example video, it's great too

thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:44:40 AM

sent you a PM. Smiley

Sorry but you will have to ask @favdesu As he asked me to keep the video confidential as the program is not ready for public yet. I am completing 2 orders today they will be public you can watch both, one has voiceover and other does not Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:47:37 AM

sent you a PM. Smiley

Sorry but you will have to ask @favdesu As he asked me to keep the video confidential as the program is not ready for public yet. I am completing 2 orders today they will be public you can watch both, one has voiceover and other does not Smiley

Awesome! And I understand, favdesu.

FWIW, if anyone ever wants me to check something out for them and give input, I routinely deal with confidential information for businesses and individuals, and I won't share anything that isn't ready for the public.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:40:23 AM

Update 1 Review finally here: 1 more coming in few hours Smiley

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.msg219230.html#msg219230
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:16:51 AM

Another Review posted Smiley
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:30:22 AM

really good service, bookmarking. can you do it in any language? eg. Turkish? Of course i will give you the text=)
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:07:57 PM

That is really cheap, though technically it is not a whiteboard animation, no whiteboard is involved, it is a slideshow which is rendered to look like a whiteboard animation. It is a bit strange to edit in a clipart hand to suggest the other clipart shown in the slides are handdrawn. What does the hand add to the story and animation? What does it try to accomplish? It is nothing more than the use of a piece of software. I know a bit of post processing a video can make a difference, but why bother to put in a hand? If your core business is not handdrawn animations, or the story you are trying to tell does not involve hands at all? I know most people do not notice, and your animations look ok, so good luck and all. But I find it to be a strange upcoming trend, I know that for small companies it is a cheap way to make a thing that looks like the ones that impressed them, but even big corporations are taking the cheap road and faking whiteboards, eliminating the real whiteboard artists, the ones that have impressed and make great drawings and animations with consideration. Not some cheap slideshows.

Sorry for the rant here, nothing personal. I saw your demo and it is good! And well worth over the money you ask for it, but maybe try to be more real and leave out the hands? Smiley

thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:33:55 PM

That is really cheap, though technically it is not a whiteboard animation, no whiteboard is involved, it is a slideshow which is rendered to look like a whiteboard animation. It is a bit strange to edit in a clipart hand to suggest the other clipart shown in the slides are handdrawn. What does the hand add to the story and animation? What does it try to accomplish? It is nothing more than the use of a piece of software. I know a bit of post processing a video can make a difference, but why bother to put in a hand? If your core business is not handdrawn animations, or the story you are trying to tell does not involve hands at all? I know most people do not notice, and your animations look ok, so good luck and all. But I find it to be a strange upcoming trend, I know that for small companies it is a cheap way to make a thing that looks like the ones that impressed them, but even big corporations are taking the cheap road and faking whiteboards, eliminating the real whiteboard artists, the ones that have impressed and make great drawings and animations with consideration. Not some cheap slideshows.

Sorry for the rant here, nothing personal. I saw your demo and it is good! And well worth over the money you ask for it, but maybe try to be more real and leave out the hands? Smiley

Its just for the effect, Nobody uses real whiteboard! And For explaining stuff these kinds of videos are the best way to do. If you check the market nobody really uses whiteboard it would make no sense and all the new companies use these types of videos, And if every thing was hand drawn it would look awkward. No company wants to explain things on classic whiteboard stuff. Its a mixture of both classic and technology what makes the video look better, and the title says it its animation not real thing! You can do your research on this, Thanks for the advice but you got it wrong its not what i am providing. Please try to stick to the main topic, I dont want any discussions here Smiley
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:54:38 AM

really good service, bookmarking. can you do it in any language? eg. Turkish? Of course i will give you the text=)

Offcourse it will be possible Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: