Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should there be a "The (free) invites thread" in OT or somewhere else?  (Read 913 times)
divergenta (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:46:40 PM

There has been a couple of threads where people (including me) has offered to give away free invites to various torrent trackers.  I like this very much and
I'm thinking there there maybe should be a (nailed?) big thread where people can just reply if they have any free invites instead of creating a new topic every time.

Me second though:
I'm aware of that most trackers have a policies against trading with invites but I'm also thinking that it might perhaps be a good idea to have a thread with the same idea in the Selling-part of the forum where people can sell invites. Even though  it might be against the rules of most trackers I figure it is up the individuals trading invites to make the decision if it's worth getting banned or what in the what now.

What do you think? Is this plain stupid, is the for such a thing too low or is this just something that should be taken care of outside of this forum. Personally I don't think it's the most important thing in the world and I won't cry myself to sleep tonight if people think this proposal is stupid. But I really like this kind of threads where you collect all things in just one place and so on. I also like that people are willing to support each other by giving invites away for free so, well. what do you think?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: