Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆ Coining A Dice Giveaway ☆ Free bits for new users! ☆  (Read 610 times)
coininga (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm Coining A Dice...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:55:38 PM

Who are we?

Coining A Dice is a small Bitcoin Dice site, made from scratch using MoneyPot. We have already given away more than 0.02BTC in giveaways, and we have wagered more than 5.2BTC in less than a month.

What are you offering?

This giveaway is aimed to small players, and those who want to give our Dice a try and don't want to risk their money. Although we are using MoneyPot (meaning we can't get a hold on your money), lots of players have asked us "Why should I trust you?". You can always claim the faucet and get 2 bits, but we understand that with the limit of 1 bit per bet, you can't get a great idea. We are considering to lower this amount soon.

But, until this happens, I would like to give 150 bits to 8 users. (I know it's a small amount, but once again, this is aimed to small players and those who want to get a small taste of our dice site).

How can I take part?
Log in to Coining A Dice, claim the faucet and place 2 bets of 1 bit each. Reply to this thread with your username on MoneyPot and I will send you 150 bits as a tip on the site.

The rules:
You are eligible if your account was created until June 30th. So, accounts created today are not getting the bits.
You should have less than 100 bets, not including the 2 bets required by the giveaway. If you had 99 bets before the giveaway, you can take part. If you had 100+ bets, you are not eligible.
The winners will be getting their bits as soon as I check their accounts for eligibility.
You are encouraged, but not required, to play the bits on Coining A Dice. You can withdraw them and use them as you like, but we would prefer it if you played them on our site, since that's why we are giving them away.
You are also encouraged to use our chat and say a "Hi", or after testing out our site to post on our main thread here on Bitcoin Forum a small review, with any comment (positive or negative using kind language and not flaming in any case).

Coining a Dice ★ Provably Fair ★ 1% House Edge ★ Contests ★ Using Moneypot ★
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoalina

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:41:52 PM

Hi,sir,my username: cryptoall on MoneyPot,thank you and good luck.
GoGreen™

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:30:10 PM

trying my luck in here

username : GoGreen

Thanks
coininga (OP)

I'm Coining A Dice...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 04:32:29 PM

Your account is not eligible unfortunately. Your account is 2-3 hours old (Created on July 1st, 14:34 according to MoneyPot), and the rules state that your account can't be created after June 30th 23:59. This is done to prevent abuse.

However, if you login to Coining A Dice[url] and do as the rules say (also, use the chat), I'll be more than glad to give you a small tip, as we do to all active users!

trying my luck in here

Thanks

You have more than 100 bets placed on Coining A Dice, so you are not eligible, but I've sent you a small tip Smiley

retes12345

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:36:41 PM

Your account is not eligible unfortunately. Your account is 2-3 hours old (Created on July 1st, 14:34 according to MoneyPot), and the rules state that your account can't be created after June 30th 23:59. This is done to prevent abuse.

However, if you login to Coining A Dice[url] and do as the rules say (also, use the chat), I'll be more than glad to give you a small tip, as we do to all active users!

trying my luck in here

Thanks

You have more than 100 bets placed on Coining A Dice, so you are not eligible, but I've sent you a small tip Smiley

MY username: kaykawa
thanks

coininga (OP)

I'm Coining A Dice...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

thanks
Hi,

Please read the "How can I take part?" section (I've quoted it for you below). You haven't placed the 2 bets with the amount from the faucet. As soon as you do so, I'll send you the bits.

How can I take part?
Log in to Coining A Dice, claim the faucet and place 2 bets of 1 bit each. Reply to this thread with your username on MoneyPot and I will send you 150 bits as a tip on the site.

retes12345

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

thanks
Hi,

Please read the "How can I take part?" section (I've quoted it for you below). You haven't placed the 2 bets with the amount from the faucet. As soon as you do so, I'll send you the bits.

How can I take part?

i did

coininga (OP)

I'm Coining A Dice...

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:12:31 AM

i did

I just sent you your bits. Enjoy!

jonas13

Activity: 40