Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4637 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:57:34 AM

Also congrats, your faucet is now at the 1st position, officially you have the best bitcoin faucet!  Cheesy

Thanks, I will make sure to keep it flowing and the prizes growing. Wink

Yep you can make your faucet more interesting (give out promo days, shout on twitter to your fauceters ,etc or if you have a programmer then add some nice features to the faucet like 1 circle that is flying around and if you catch it you win +100 satoshi, i saw that on another faucet , it's very hard to catch but it will reward you)

Other than that the most important thing is to keep your faucet liquid, whatever happens, you cannot let your faucet dry out, thats the most important thing, because no faucet user like bankrupt faucets Smiley

Can you add:

The Faucet Banker - thefaucetbanker.com
The Faucet Farmer - thefaucetbanker.com
The Faucet Hunter - thefaucethunter.com
and the Faucet Runner - thefaucetrunner.com/faucet!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:00:20 PM

Also congrats, your faucet is now at the 1st position, officially you have the best bitcoin faucet!  Cheesy

Thanks, I will make sure to keep it flowing and the prizes growing. Wink

Yep you can make your faucet more interesting (give out promo days, shout on twitter to your fauceters ,etc or if you have a programmer then add some nice features to the faucet like 1 circle that is flying around and if you catch it you win +100 satoshi, i saw that on another faucet , it's very hard to catch but it will reward you)

Other than that the most important thing is to keep your faucet liquid, whatever happens, you cannot let your faucet dry out, thats the most important thing, because no faucet user like bankrupt faucets Smiley

Can you add:

The Faucet Banker - thefaucetbanker.com
The Faucet Farmer - thefaucetbanker.com
The Faucet Hunter - thefaucethunter.com
and the Faucet Runner - thefaucetrunner.com/faucet!

Hey I will add your faucets to my list. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:12:09 AM

Hah , alot of faucets are created lately, it's just my impression or others see it too?

Hopefull it will increase the faucet reward average, OP should add all newly created ones to his list too!

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:29:44 PM

Hah , alot of faucets are created lately, it's just my impression or others see it too?

Hopefull it will increase the faucet reward average, OP should add all newly created ones to his list too!

It's not newly created maybe you just searched just now. Can you list those? Im not sure anyway.

💀|.
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:27:18 PM

UPDATE TO THE FAUCET LIST & DESIGN

1)
● Ok I have removed many ads from my list, some of them werent paying enough ,so it had no reason to wreck the design for a few hundred satoshis.
● Made my list clean and very visible, i`m still working on the design right now as we speak, so i might change some colors to make it more eye-friendly

2)
● I`ve noticed alot of faucets nowadays have added a new countdown timer to them, which is pretty annoying, and seen from my statistics (from faucetbox) faucet users dont really use these faucets, so i have no reason to feature them then, so i`ll just remove all faucets from my list that have this countdown timer.

The countdown timer looks like: "Please wait 30 seconds , in the meantime check out our sponsors" , and then the button appears, i think its intolerable to make them wait that much for nothing. I mean for video ads a 10 second ad is worth atleast 0.5$, so since faucets dont pay that much, they cannot force their users to wait that long.

● I`ll also remove faucets which play shady games with their button, they hide their button, or make you wait alot to see it, or just open up 10 popups when you click on it

2) faucetbtcs.com is permanently banned from my list, they are bankrupt, but now instead of filling up their faucets, when you click on the claim button they redirect you to another webiste to view more ads, pretty dishonest in my opinion  Grin

3) Also the moneyinpjs.com site is bankrupt again, man you should really focus on filling up the site at time, otherwise you lose credibility from your faucet users Smiley

GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:44:42 PM

hello, sorry it ran out this morning (while i was sleeping) it runs out fast when a group of people win the top prize in a short time (happens some times) but I am loading it right now.

Sorry for the dry time but I am a 100% honest faucet that pays what I promise and I dont use any popups or shady marketing tricks.

I will load a big chunk as soon as I can (I use bitcoin to run all of my services so my bitcoin balance goes up and down daily)

Loading 0.06 now and more later today as well. Wink

the 0.06 faucet load >> https://blockchain.info/tx/7c11a36a6b2ddda474382728b724fa51fa59da618e23479c37692d7a727c0751

It will be on the faucet within 3 confirmations. Wink
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:52:45 PM

1)
● Ok I have removed many ads from my list, some of them werent paying enough ,so it had no reason to wreck the design for a few hundred satoshis.
● Made my list clean and very visible, i`m still working on the design right now as we speak, so i might change some colors to make it more eye-friendly

2)
● I`ve noticed alot of faucets nowadays have added a new countdown timer to them, which is pretty annoying, and seen from my statistics (from faucetbox) faucet users dont really use these faucets, so i have no reason to feature them then, so i`ll just remove all faucets from my list that have this countdown timer.

The countdown timer looks like: "Please wait 30 seconds , in the meantime check out our sponsors" , and then the button appears, i think its intolerable to make them wait that much for nothing. I mean for video ads a 10 second ad is worth atleast 0.5$, so since faucets dont pay that much, they cannot force their users to wait that long.

● I`ll also remove faucets which play shady games with their button, they hide their button, or make you wait alot to see it, or just open up 10 popups when you click on it

2) faucetbtcs.com is permanently banned from my list, they are bankrupt, but now instead of filling up their faucets, when you click on the claim button they redirect you to another webiste to view more ads, pretty dishonest in my opinion  Grin

3) Also the moneyinpjs.com site is bankrupt again, man you should really focus on filling up the site at time, otherwise you lose credibility from your faucet users Smiley

Dude, huge +1 on this. Not sure if you're aware but I run a faucet rotator and it's nice to see I'm not the only one taking a stand. I had to prune ~40 sites yesterday due to annoying tactics like countdown timers and anti-adblocks. I'm only supporting the sites that aren't annoying as crap to use. I think the faucet niche has been drowned out by greedy owners that are willing to harass their members in the hopes they can get a few extra cents.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:18:54 PM

1)

2)

2) faucetbtcs.com is permanently banned from my list, they are bankrupt, but now instead of filling up their faucets, when you click on the claim button they redirect you to another webiste to view more ads, pretty dishonest in my opinion  Grin

Dude, huge +1 on this. Not sure if you're aware but I run a faucet rotator and it's nice to see I'm not the only one taking a stand. I had to prune ~40 sites yesterday due to annoying tactics like countdown timers and anti-adblocks. I'm only supporting the sites that aren't annoying as crap to use. I think the faucet niche has been drowned out by greedy owners that are willing to harass their members in the hopes they can get a few extra cents.

Yes and not just that, but also they start to hide the button, or simply dont have it.

http://p-free.info/

They are the shadies of them all, they make you wait 30 seconds, and also put the button in a very hidden place at the bottom.

But i saw faucets that didnt had buttons at all, and you couldnt claim wit the enter, they are just pure clickbait, and no reward.

But i`m still in maintenance, i think i have to cut my list down to TOP 15, it seems to me that the faucet industry is shrinking, and the quality faucets are less and less.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:31:59 PM

1)

2)

Yes and not just that, but also they start to hide the button, or simply dont have it.

http://p-free.info/

They are the shadies of them all, they make you wait 30 seconds, and also put the button in a very hidden place at the bottom.

But i saw faucets that didnt had buttons at all, and you couldnt claim wit the enter, they are just pure clickbait, and no reward.

But i`m still in maintenance, i think i have to cut my list down to TOP 15, it seems to me that the faucet industry is shrinking, and the quality faucets are less and less.

I think people are misunderstanding what faucets are for. We see many posts a day now from newbies asking how they can get rich hosting a faucet. The ones that make $10k+ a month aren't doing it from the faucet -- they use the faucet to drive traffic to their main site. This greed from people trying to cash in on faucets is what's killing it, though. It's largely why I haven't really kept up with my rotator -- scam faucets are popping up daily, and many people start them hoping to get rich and then ditch them when they realize it's not going to happen.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:51:46 PM

I think people are misunderstanding what faucets are for. We see many posts a day now from newbies asking how they can get rich hosting a faucet. The ones that make $10k+ a month aren't doing it from the faucet -- they use the faucet to drive traffic to their main site. This greed from people trying to cash in on faucets is what's killing it, though. It's largely why I haven't really kept up with my rotator -- scam faucets are popping up daily, and many people start them hoping to get rich and then ditch them when they realize it's not going to happen.

Faucets are to help newbies try out bitcoin, i think they should pay out usually more, but yes the greedyness prevails.

So its our job as list providers or rotator providers to punish shady faucets by not listing them.

If they lose credibility and traffic, then they might come clean and realize that too much greedyness eventually will make you earn less money.

It has to be a balance between users and website owners.

GreenStox

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:27:04 PM

Hahaha thats an old marketing tactic, they also use to put exit popups on their websites like "Why do you want to leave empty handed", sometimes its a double popup or triple one.

There are all sorts of shady marketing tactics, but most of them are inefficient and only annoy people

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

Hahaha thats an old marketing tactic, they also use to put exit popups on their websites like "Why do you want to leave empty handed", sometimes its a double popup or triple one.

There are all sorts of shady marketing tactics, but most of them are inefficient and only annoy people

In the beginning, none of this was true. Faucets gave out coins with NO advertisements at all -- just an address spot and a claim. In fact, they didn't even have captchas. The whole point was to help Bitcoin take off the ground. Note that back then, they also gave out 0.25+ BTC per claim as well (but they had little value so people bitched about how they were worthless).

After a while, some people released theirs with captchas to "fight bots," and that became the adopted standard. This I don't fault them for.

Then came a couple ads, usually related to a-ads, as a way to "pay for hosting." They weren't annoying, though, and were just like any other site.

Then came late 2013, with the ATH. All of a sudden a flood of people come in that are trying to "get rich" off Bitcoin, and think faucets are the way to do it. It was this that spawned the whole "let's spam popups and ads and hope people accidentally click them so we can get a couple cents!" scenario we still face today.

GreenStox

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:38:19 AM

In the beginning, none of this was true. Faucets gave out coins with NO advertisements at all -- just an address spot and a claim. In fact, they didn't even have captchas. The whole point was to help Bitcoin take off the ground. Note that back then, they also gave out 0.25+ BTC per claim as well (but they had little value so people bitched about how they were worthless).

After a while, some people released theirs with captchas to "fight bots," and that became the adopted standard. This I don't fault them for.

Then came a couple ads, usually related to a-ads, as a way to "pay for hosting." They weren't annoying, though, and were just like any other site.

Then came late 2013, with the ATH. All of a sudden a flood of people come in that are trying to "get rich" off Bitcoin, and think faucets are the way to do it. It was this that spawned the whole "let's spam popups and ads and hope people accidentally click them so we can get a couple cents!" scenario we still face today.

They still give out free coins for NXT for example, but yea that free giveaway only lasts until the coins are worthless, when it becomes valuable, nobody will give out free money.

Thats why you can use zimbabwe dollar on the toilet, but nobody would use usd for example.

Its all about making money.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:01:14 AM

Ok so the first phase of my update is done, i have double checked my faucet list and it's ok for now.

The next phase will be a wider research, i`ll look into more exciting faucets that can be found, i already got alot of PM's so i`ll check those out too.

It will be about 200-300 faucets that i`ll go through so it will take alot.

So stay tuned guys, and after i`m done, the best faucets will be combined with my already existing list, so you will have only the highest paying and most honest faucets out there, wish me good luck Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:11:23 AM

Ok so the first phase of my update is done, i have double checked my faucet list and it's ok for now.

The next phase will be a wider research, i`ll look into more exciting faucets that can be found, i already got alot of PM's so i`ll check those out too.

So stay tuned guys, and after i`m done, the best faucets will be combined with my already existing list, so you will have only the highest paying and most honest faucets out there, wish me good luck Smiley

GL! I may piggyback you and merge your list into my rotator, Smiley.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:33:34 AM

What do you mean by piggyback, i dont understand , you mean steal my list?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:40:30 AM

Essentially, yes. Piggyback from your information. I don't view it as "stealing." Even my own list is public, Smiley.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:56:52 AM

Essentially, yes. Piggyback from your information. I don't view it as "stealing." Even my own list is public, Smiley.

Well i suppose its ok , if you dont steal my pictures and stuff. The top 15 banner and that scroll on the left was made by me and i would not like it if somebody would steal it Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:01:24 AM

Well i suppose its ok , if you dont steal my pictures and stuff. The top 15 banner and that scroll on the left was made by me and i would not like it if somebody would steal it Smiley

I just care about the faucets. I run a rotator, not an advertisement site, lol.

winbits.us

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:04:51 AM

I'm not rich from my faucet and I don't want to be rich, but for now, I'm just lying in my bed watching my AdSense account with $200 every day from just one faucet Smiley I spent only like 30 minutes every day to maintain it and improve it to be unique. That's all. I don't want to go to work. My earnings per month are reeeeeeeally higher than average in my country so I'm happy with doing nothing Smiley So, you are the only one who is misunderstanding something..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: