Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test  (Read 10707 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:04:21 AM

OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking. Someone involved will have an ego and will write a book or give an interview. It's like the moon landing conspiracy. If it really was faked why haven't they faked it again or faked landing on Mars? On 9/11 almost 3,000 people died. Someone would have a conscience and come forward. I'm not saying the government didn't use 9/11 for their own benefit (PATRIOT ACT, Iraq, etc...) but to say that this was an orchestrated event and no one noticed the preparations is silly. Hell, they may have known it was coming and let it happen but the controlled demolition story is beyond ridiculous. How do you drill holes and plant charges in one of the busiest office complexes in the world while it is operating and have nobody notice anything? Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.
The conspiracy video I have mentions something about a work crew suddenly conducted some emergency repairs of the structure (or something along those lines, it's been a while since I've watched it) a week before the towers were hit.  If that's true, it would be an opportune time to conduct such a feat.

I do agree that it would be incredibly difficult to cover it up if it was some sort of inside job just because someone with a conscience would come forward.  Then again, who would want to admit taking part in helping to kill 3,000 people?  Still, it seems someone would have come forward by now.  How many people would have to be involved in a cover-up like this, and none of them have come forward?

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:08:31 AM

Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.

+1

The entire sequence of events for the twin towers was videotaped.  Even the start of the collapses of each building has no mirror to the trained eye on a controlled demo.  The buildings collapse at the points of impact, a controlled demo is always done from the bottom.  No controlled demo has been done from the top down before.  

On another note,  it is sad that the 'truthers' do not concentrate on the evil things the government has done in the name of 9-11.  They did not do 9-11 but they CERTAINLY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT.  All of this controlled demo talk distracts from the evil that has been done in the name of it.  

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:12:39 AM

OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking.

I'm just going to point out that there were training exercises going on for exactly that scenario, and preparation for a real operation could easily have been hidden in the preparation for the training. I'd also point out that the official story is also a conspiracy theory. A theory that a bunch of Saudis and Egyptians committed suicide at the behest of an Afghani.

Like Spike, I don't really take sides on this, but nothing official adds up.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:20:21 AM

OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking. Someone involved will have an ego and will write a book or give an interview. It's like the moon landing conspiracy. If it really was faked why haven't they faked it again or faked landing on Mars? On 9/11 almost 3,000 people died. Someone would have a conscience and come forward. I'm not saying the government didn't use 9/11 for their own benefit (PATRIOT ACT, Iraq, etc...) but to say that this was an orchestrated event and no one noticed the preparations is silly. Hell, they may have known it was coming and let it happen but the controlled demolition story is beyond ridiculous. How do you drill holes and plant charges in one of the busiest office complexes in the world while it is operating and have nobody notice anything? Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.

Of course the US government didn't pull off 9/11.

As for the Israeli Mossad and other independent intelligence agencies, it can be done through them. The CIA has overthrown governments.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:41:02 AM

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.

They didn't fall cleanly, watch the videos from all sides.  There is conclusive evidence of EXACTLY each single point of failure and how it contributed EXACTLY to the failure that took place.  

Not too detailed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Detailed:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&ved=0CEMQFjAGOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.purdue.edu%2Fhomes%2Fcmh%2Fdistribution%2FPapersChron%2FWTC_I%2520Engineering%2520Perspective.pdf&ei=LgNQUJyqBNS60AG90YCQCA&usg=AFQjCNFpnVthtMJ9XD8yFJMiuyI5IrvNug&cad=rja

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:47:08 AM

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.

They didn't fall cleanly, watch the videos from all sides.  There is conclusive evidence of EXACTLY each single point of failure and how it contributed EXACTLY to the failure that took place.  

Not too detailed:

Detailed:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&ved=0CEMQFjAGOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.purdue.edu%2Fhomes%2Fcmh%2Fdistribution%2FPapersChron%2FWTC_I%2520Engineering%2520Perspective.pdf&ei=LgNQUJyqBNS60AG90YCQCA&usg=AFQjCNFpnVthtMJ9XD8yFJMiuyI5IrvNug&cad=rja
nobody is going to read that in fear that they will be proven wrong. The people that believe the demolition theories rely on making uninformed opinions. If you give them too much information they won't be able to formulate such an opinion anymore. Where's the fun in that?

also, since the information didn't come from wtc7.net, its probably just lies perpetrated by the zionist controlled media.
Purdue is definitely in on this hoax

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:47:29 AM

9/11 Was An Inside Job.

'nuff said.

Its hard for some of us to really grasp all the variables involved in the the 2 larger towers, requiring a couple of college degrees just to understand it all, but WTC7 was just some straight out bullshit. If you actually believe the shit that came out of their mouths for that, you need to just end your life now, for the good of humanity and the gene pool.

http://youtu.be/6mxFRigYD3s - Somebody really dropped the ball on this one.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:17:26 AM

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.

Not too detailed:

Detailed:
That Purdue paper is very cool.  I would love to see the actual simulation.

It does help to see that steel heating up loses strength slowly.  According to their graph, it starts rapidly losing strength around 500C, and is down to around 20% strength at 700C.  So if some of the support columns are at 600C, and some are at 700C, they're all pretty close to collapsing, and if some of the 700C ones go, it could take the 600C ones with it.

Here's an interesting site I just stumbled upon with loads of calculations if anyone is interested:  http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

Oh, and here's the 700MB 9/11 conspiracy video.  It's older, but brings up some good points.  Would love to hear some counterpoints!
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/374562/9_11_Conspiracy.avi

EDIT:  Ugh, that's a terrible file hosting site.  What's better?
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:56:49 AM

Almost the entire country believed George W. Bush without question for a couple of years.

??
Sorry if I am missing sarcasm yet again, but that is total bullshit.  What on earth would make you think that?   

--

In other news, so as not to be left out of the circle jerk, here's my youtube link.
9-11 Explained in 5 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU

myrkul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 06:24:34 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2012, 07:10:15 AM by myrkul

Hey, while we still have our tin hats on, anyone ever find the gold that was stolen from building 4?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 07:07:10 AM

or the 2 trillion missing from the pent, enough of a motive to pull a job like that, or let it happen.  But the biggest question, in my mind, will always be, what brought down building 7...
interlagos

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 10:19:53 AM

Almost the entire country believed George W. Bush without question for a couple of years.

??
Sorry if I am missing sarcasm yet again, but that is total bullshit.  What on earth would make you think that?   

--

In other news, so as not to be left out of the circle jerk, here's my youtube link.

The best 9/11 video so far! Hilarious Smiley
myrkul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 10:28:35 AM

??

--

The best 9/11 video so far! Hilarious Smiley

Agreed. Awesome vid.

Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 10:39:03 AM

Remember Bin Laden's "Mountain Fortress"? Bush and Rumsfeld fed that shit to Americans and they ate it up like candy.

That's just one example. I'll give you more if you like.
interlagos

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 11:35:51 AM

If you check out Bitcoin2012 conference speakers list, you will find the name Field McConnell.
https://sites.google.com/a/bitcoin2012.com/homepage/speakers
He seems to have found a good explanation of how aircraft have been maneuvered into buildings.

Field McConnell: economics, transport flying 19,000+ hours, fighter flying 3700+ hours, total flying 23000+ hours, Marine, Navy AirForce experience. On December 10, 2006, Field McConnell reported the illegal weaponization of Boeing commercial aircraft to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Northwest Airlines, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), NORAD and the USNA Superintendent. Shortly thereafter, Northwest Airlines, compelled by the United States Department of Justice (USDoJ), silenced Field McConnell due to his inadvertent re-opening of a safety issue closed in the June 2006 $615 million settlement paid by Boeing to the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ).

In the warnings, Field McConnell alleged that his study of September 11, 2001 lead him to believe that at least 108 Boeing airliners were in service that had been modified with QRS11 GyroChips (electronic hijack) and "something more sinister".

Boeing admitted on March 3, 2007 the existence of the Boeing Uninterruptable Autopilot. To date, 9 February, 2012, Airline Pilots Association (ALPA) has suppressed this information.

Crime-scene investigation radio station co-host for leaderless private intelligence agency Abel Danger (abeldanger.net / C2CSI.info).
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:50:06 PM

Remember Bin Laden's "Mountain Fortress"? Bush and Rumsfeld fed that shit to Americans and they ate it up like candy.

That's just one example. I'll give you more if you like.

Obviously you ain't from around here, son.
And you eating some effed up candy, if you think people bought that shit for a nanosecond.

Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:57:16 PM

And you eating some effed up candy, if you think people bought that shit for a nanosecond.

Millions of people bought it just long enough for the propaganda to be effective.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:47:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVY-iQDO8pg&feature=plcp

Let us all remember Israeli cameramen likely of Mossad origin were stationed around the WTC, hours before the 9/11 attack. Many were caught cheering. 5 Israeli men who were caught dancing near the site were detained and quickly let go.

Let us remember the WTC towers were the only buildings known to be perfectly demolished in a linear fashion from small aircraft.

Let us remember that pre-placed explosives are the only known devices to accurately implode buildings and melt steel beams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw&feature=related

The buildings were hit with some of the largest planes on the planet, going as fast as they could travel, and filled with enough jet fuel to cross the country.

dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:27:25 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2012, 04:43:03 PM by dancupid

I'm not an American - yayyy!
Either way - Bin Laden or conspiracy it hasn't impacted on my life ever for even 1 second.
I played minecraft yesterday with absolutely no 911 consequences, and then me and my wife (my wife and I for you grammar buffs) went out for a nice meal.
I suspect my life tomorrow will be pretty similar (except my wife will be cooking).
No consequences for me, so hence I don't give a shit.
interlagos

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 05:09:01 PM

I'm not an American - yayyy!
Either way - Bin Laden or conspiracy it hasn't impacted on my life ever for even 1 second.
I played minecraft yesterday with absolutely no 911 consequences, and then me and my wife (my wife and I for you grammar buffs) went out for a nice meal.
I suspect my life tomorrow will be pretty similar (except my wife will be cooking).
No consequences for me, so hence I don't give a shit.

No consequences until you will be flying with your wife on a Boeing modified with QRS11 GyroChips (electronic hijack) Boeing Uninterruptable Autopilot and they decide to pull a trigger.
Thanks, but no thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: