Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Weed growing set up, beginner grower kit- 1.29 BTC - ( now 0.99 reduced)  (Read 1177 times)
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:12:16 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 11:25:48 AM by WhatTheGox

I will now take 0.99, im moving house, im having a clear out, UK buyers only, PM me if u want

[WTS]  Weed growing set up, includes everything a grower needs, can accept BTC or LTC.  UK location.

Tent
Light
Fan
Filter
Ballast
Thermometer
Nutrients
Much much more... i bought tons of equipment for a grow you see, i wanted to make sure i had everything, i have all good quality equipment.  Good for growing 3 - 7 plants - depends on size really.

Whats good is i only used this set up once, everything is air tight, the filter is top notch (ruck filter) zero smell leaks, i will even offer some ongoing advice with the sale if needed.

If anyone is geniunely interested i will put up more details/pics.  Please PM if i forget to check the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:22:20 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 08:52:46 AM by bitkilo

A few questions;

First of all can/will you ship to AUS?
I don't need the nutrients and would probably like to see a pic of the tent before considering that, are you willing to separate this lot or are you only selling in a package?

Also i am looking for a stainless steel water heater, have you any available?  

Edit: I will buy a PH and PPM/TDS pens if you have any.
PM sent.

antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:54:20 AM

please pm some pics of this

also your asking price please  Smiley

can u also specify where u can ship to?
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:14:00 AM

I will sell for what price is fair to you and fair to me, im not looking to make a killing here, the grow stuff is just sat around packed away, i want to convert it to bitcoin, lets work it out the price Smiley  As regards shipping, yes i will ship anywhere at your cost, it might cost alot to send international. 

I will send separates sure, if nobody wants the whole lot.  It would be a great set up for a newbie, i spent about a month researching all the stuff to get and how to do the grow,  there are a few items i'd suggest on top, nothing expensive (example: i ended up dropping my digital hydrometer in water so you'd need a new one, i'd also suggest new ducting as the old stuff is cut up to fit how i wanted it).   I also might be keeping the 6 inch clip fan - its such a great fan!

My order was this, you can google them all, i can post pics sure but not today, will take some time to unpack stuff, everything is in like new condition tbh:

Dark Room DR60 II    
   Pot 7.5 Litre – 26cm x 20cm - Box Of 15    
   Euro Grow Light With 250W Sunmaster Dual Spectrum Lamp    
   RUCK Fan & Rhino Pro Filter With Acoustic Ducting - 4 inch (285m3)    
   Pair Of Easy-Rolls    
   Maxiswitch 2-Way Light Controller (10A)    
   Q-Connect 6 Inch Clip Fan    
   Plant Magic Granules 350g    
   Plant Magic BioSilicon 125ml    
   Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Bloom 1l    
   Plant Magic Soil 50l
       Plant Magic Essence Complete Kit

If anyone is new to growing and wants to buy i'd suggest picking up these as extra to my package:

New ducting (to run air in and out), new clip fan (to blow some air over plants), and a digital hygrometer to check humidity  < none of these are expensive i can show you exactly what to buy and do if needed.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:33:48 AM

Prices of what i paid - im not looking for these prices dont panic!

All bought from green horticulture

Dark Room DR60 II    £84.99    £84.99
   Pot 7.5 Litre – 26cm x 20cm - Box Of 15    £8.95    £8.95
   Euro Grow Light With 250W Sunmaster Dual Spectrum Lamp    £84.68    £84.68
   RUCK Fan & Rhino Pro Filter With Acoustic Ducting - 4 inch (285m3)    £139.99    £139.99   (you need new ducting if buying my whole set up)
   Pair Of Easy-Rolls    £7.99    £7.99
   ETI Digital Hygrometer    £16.49    £16.49    (i cant send this)
   Maxiswitch 2-Way Light Controller (10A)    £32.99    £32.99
   Q-Connect 6 Inch Clip Fan    £13.99    £13.99 ( i might keep it)
   Plant Magic Granules 350g    £14.99    £14.99
   Plant Magic BioSilicon 125ml    £5.49    £5.49
   Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Bloom 1l    £8.95    £8.95
   Plant Magic Soil 50l    £14.99    £14.99
Delivery Notes
   Total: £434.49
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

So ive had a few PMs...

Im thinking about half price of what i paid for everything + postage.

In BTC then im looking for about 1.29 BTC (if BTC price is about $250)+ whatever postage is.  I will also throw in some ongoing advice if you are newbie grower, just PM me and i will help out  Smiley

Hows that sound? i think that is a very fair price.

to all those who want pictures, i will post pictures here soon enough, please remember stuff is packed away, no deals will be done until you see pictures. Smiley
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 04:16:56 AM

Thanks for the list but not interested anymore.
Did you manage to grow anything good with only a 250watt globe? That's not much light, i would recomend no less than 600watt per plant for good results.

WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:59:09 AM

Did you manage to grow anything good with only a 250watt globe? That's not much light, i would recomend no less than 600watt per plant for good results.

Yeah 3 very decent plants, you can google a gazillion succesful grows under 250w.  If anyone wants 600w can always just get a new bulb, no big deal. 

As stated this is a good solid kit for a beginner grower, medium-expert grower needs bigger everything vs what im selling.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:04:55 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:16:19 AM by WhatTheGox

There read here, go and debate with those guys  Smiley:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=263911

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:56:23 PM

There read here, go and debate with those guys  Smiley:

Thanks for the link i may look into that a bit more later.
I don't need to debate with anyone about growing because everone has thier own method and everyone thinks there way is the best.
I have personaly had lots of experence with this stuff and the lowest i have been is 400watt per plant, that one turned out ok but much better when i upped it to 600watt per plant next crop.

It's hard for me to beleive that the pic the OP showed of his grow was done under just 1x 250watt HPS globe,.if you have also grown hydro/airoponics then you would know what i mean.

WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:08:27 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 04:32:00 PM by WhatTheGox

There read here, go and debate with those guys  Smiley:

Thanks for the link i may look into that a bit more later.
I don't need to debate with anyone about growing because everone has thier own method and everyone thinks there way is the best.
I have personaly had lots of experence with this stuff and the lowest i have been is 400watt per plant, that one turned out ok but much better when i upped it to 600watt per plant next crop.

It's hard for me to beleive that the pic the OP showed of his grow was done under just 1x 250watt HPS globe,.if you have also grown hydro/airoponics then you would know what i mean.

Well you need to look tbh, user 'serpent' on that thread i linked is probably the best expert to look into - some of his picture history, he has done many many grows with 250watt, his pics are all of amazing plants with almost the same type of set up as me.   Many more people had 250watt success also its no secret.

Edit: from that guy serpents signature you can follow one of his 250watt grows:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=351889
results: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=351889&p=4153699

Im not looking for a pissing contest Grin, im just trying to sell a beginner growing set up, nothing more lol.  This set up is perfect for beginner, easy to manage, will produce results.   600w can produce big results im aware of this, i didnt opt for 600w when i started because i wanted something which ran cheap/didnt get too hot/and was very stealth/good for beginner.  It turned out great....stealthy, quiet and easy to manage - good for beginner.

I'll probably just make a new thread when i get pictures sorted Smiley

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:34:20 PM

Assuming that the buyer will start to grow weed at one of his properties, the buying parties might want to be careful while buying. Couldn't the cops be on you incase they figure out what the package is for ?
But I am not sure about the laws in UK.

WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:52:23 PM

Assuming that the buyer will start to grow weed at one of his properties, the buying parties might want to be careful while buying. Couldn't the cops be on you incase they figure out what the package is for ?
But I am not sure about the laws in UK.

In UK law it is perfectly legal to buy any growing equipment. We have grow shops in every town/city.  Everything i packed to send would be super stealth please note.

It is also perfectly legal to buy seeds.

However... if you have both seeds and grow equipment on the premises it is illegal as shows intent. (last time i checked law)

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:32:25 PM

Probably not a great idea to do this internationally..

How big of a space would a setup like that require? And do you have any pictures of what it looks like setup?
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:12:45 PM

How big of a space would a setup like that require? And do you have any pictures of what it looks like setup?

Yeah maybe you are right about the international postage legality wise hmmm.

Space wise:

The tent is 60cm x 60cm x 170cm , you'd have ducting coming out of it and a air filter attached to ducting.  As grow tents go its small and stealthy.

I used a spare bedroom to do a grow but you dont need a whole room if space is tight the tent is the biggest item.  You end up with something that looks something like this i found on the web, my light is a different frame:

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:32:04 PM

Space wise:

The tent is 60cm x 60cm x 170cm , you'd have ducting coming out of it and a air filter attached to ducting.  As grow tents go its small and stealthy.

I used a spare bedroom to do a grow but you dont need a whole room if space is tight the tent is the biggest item.  You end up with something that looks something like this i found on the web, my light is a different frame:

Very nice setup. It looks stealthy for sure. I assume that zipping it up keeps the smell under control a bit.

I'd be interested if I was in UK but wouldn't want it getting confiscated on the way over here.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:05:08 AM

Space wise:

Very nice setup. It looks stealthy for sure. I assume that zipping it up keeps the smell under control a bit.

I'd be interested if I was in UK but wouldn't want it getting confiscated on the way over here.

Zero smell at all, tent is sealed, fan sucks out the air and sends in through the carbon filter.   Made sure i got the best type of fan/filter and the best type of tent for this size.   
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:26:13 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: