Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this needs its own thread: Controlled Demolition Vs. 9/11  (Read 3056 times)
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:40:50 PM

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 06:44:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 07:52:36 PM

I have a quick question on this subject someone may be able to answer:

Do planning regulations for skyscrapers and similar structures require the submission or integration of demolition methods for when the building reaches the end of its designed life expectancy?

No, but there are demolition companies who can easily plan these things working only from plans, and then set it up pretty quickly, usually 2-3 days for a controlled implosion.

There's no "self-destruct" button, if that's what you're asking.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:46:43 PM

Wait!  Things fall at the same rate due to Earth's gravity??!?
You've uncovered a major part of the grand conspiracy.  Newton did it!

Gravity- its an inside job!  Tongue

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:49:44 PM

Wait!  Things fall at the same rate due to Earth's gravity??!?

That's the point. For WTC 7 to have symmetrically collapsed at near free-fall, all of the supports of the building had to have failed at the same time. It's a statistically improbable event.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:58:41 PM

Yep, tall things tend to fall over easily.

WTC 7 fell down, not over.

You do realize how much energy it would take to destroy 80+ steel and concrete columns at the same time?
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 09:59:12 PM

Controlled demolitions exploit the natural tendency of things to fall down when the things that support them are destroyed. It's not a coincidence. You don't do a controlled demolition of a building by breaking every single piece of it. You destroy the critical supports and then let it collapse on its own -- exactly what burning jet fuel did on 9/11. There's an engineering report on the collapse that's very complete and explains exactly which structures failed, how, and why that lead to the total collapse of the building. It's not a mystery.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:00:30 PM

exactly what burning jet fuel did on 9/11.

There was no burning jet fuel involved with WTC 7.
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 10:09:23 PM

exactly what burning jet fuel did on 9/11.

There was no burning jet fuel involved with WTC 7.
That's correct. WTC 7 was, in fact, the only collapse of the three that could feasibly have been replicated with explosives. However, the lack of any blast sound on recordings pretty much conclusively rules that possibility out.

Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:11:46 PM

Million to one odds do come up, maybe that's what this was because the alternative is simply to big for my mind to accept.

Three steel-framed buildings collapsing due to fire on the same day is too much for me to accept.

I don't know what actually happened, but what we were told doesn't add up.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:13:55 PM

the lack of any blast sound on recordings pretty much conclusively rules that possibility out.

The video evidence of possible demolition charges on WTC 7 is more compelling than NIST's explanation. NIST had to change it's story when a sizable number of physicists and engineers questioned their original report.
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 10:19:49 PM

the lack of any blast sound on recordings pretty much conclusively rules that possibility out.

The video evidence of possible demolition charges on WTC 7 is more compelling than NIST's explanation. NIST had to change it's story when a sizable number of physicists and engineers questioned their original report.
How do you explain the absence of a blast sound? And what's wrong with NIST changing their explanation when made aware of facts that contradict their previous explanation? Isn't that what they should do?

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:23:31 PM

I've always found this conspiracy particularly interesting for some reason.  I don't know what to believe, and don't really care anymore at this point.  What happened, happened, and if it truly was a conspiracy, it will someday be revealed.  Evidence points both ways.

I have an interesting hour-and-a-half video from the conspiracy side that I'll upload if anyone cares to watch it.
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:30:02 PM

How do you explain the absence of a blast sound? And what's wrong with NIST changing their explanation when made aware of facts that contradict their previous explanation? Isn't that what they should do?

I don't. I trust my eyes and my common sense over the pronouncements of government agencies. There are videos that purport to have sounds of detonations on them. I'm sure you could find them and make up your own mind.

I spent my younger years (long ago) as a builder. The chances of all supports in any building failing at the same time so as to cause symmetric collapse is unheard of unless they have some help. It happened three times on 9/11.

Too much for me to swallow.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:52:26 PM

I don't. I trust my eyes and my common sense over the pronouncements of government agencies. There are videos that purport to have sounds of detonations on them. I'm sure you could find them and make up your own mind.

I spent my younger years (long ago) as a builder. The chances of all supports in any building failing at the same time so as to cause symmetric collapse is unheard of unless they have some help. It happened three times on 9/11.

Too much for me to swallow.
I've always kind of wondered why they came straight down, and didn't topple to one side or the other.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 10:56:57 PM

Joel. you're wasting your time trying to pass any knowledge to these guys. I tried yesterday. I gave up.

Inc. "ignorant American" slander.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Severian

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:59:24 PM

Joel. you're wasting your time trying to pass any knowledge to these guys. I tried yesterday. I gave up.

Just because you and I disagree with each other doesn't mean that either one of us possesses superior knowledge. We have our opinions. That's it. We all know what opinions are worth.

Inc. "ignorant American" slander.

I believe I said "gullible" but I've also been known to use "ignorant" in regards to Americans, especially when it comes to history and economics.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:53:23 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2012, 02:24:18 AM by Bitware

How do you explain the absence of a blast sound?

Joel, there were many reports of numerous explosions/blasts on 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n593Hth8h9M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Iup3z_gTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URpC6C3FRbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_geMb9NOs

many many more too

How were these and countless other similar issues and voices missing from media, congressional hearings and report, NIST report, etc...
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:04:26 AM

It's funny how this subject shows real faces of some highly respected individuals on this forum, well maybe they are just afraid to express freely on this matter and that's understandable.
Anyways, according to this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108743.0) they have failed the test.
Severian

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:50:38 AM

I'm pretty sure they don't.

The supports failed due to fire, according to NIST. Or something. We can't know because NIST won't release their data.

NIST’s WTC 7 model shows a longer fall time, no eight-story period of free fall, and massive deformations that are not seen in the actual video footage of the WTC 7 fall.[3] So NIST’s model does not replicate reality and is therefore not a valid scientific experiment. Because the model is not a valid experiment, none of its results count as supporting evidence. So NIST, contrary to their pronouncements, has no scientific evidence at all to support their hypothesis as to how WTC 7 came down. Claiming to have scientific supporting evidence when none actually exists is misrepresentation. It is outright fraud.

To make matters worse, the data their WTC 7 computer model is based on is unavailable to independent researchers. It is unavailable because NIST refuses to release it. NIST has stated that releasing the data “might jeopardize public safety”.[4] The NIST experiment therefore cannot be independently verified or validated. So NIST’s only evidence for their hypothesis, their computer model, violates both scientific principles for computer modelling and is therefore scientifically irrelevant. There is no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the official hypothesis for WTC 7′s fall.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/09/10/911-pseudo-science-a-us-foreign-policy-built-on-fraud/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: