Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:44:29 PM

When will you able to post preview of the wallet?

Here is the wallet -

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:52:39 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 10:08:42 PM by brian_nguyen

Here is the wallet -

Thanks for the preview and it looks good, will there be a stealth address option? Will your company register with FinCEN?
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:30:59 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 10:43:54 PM by kilo17

Here is the wallet -

Thanks for the preview and it looks good, will there be a stealth address option? Will your company register with FinCEN?

We are in the process of applying for an MSB currently.  Currently the wallet does not have a stealth address option, we could add it if there are enough request.  

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 11:00:01 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:45:43 AM by BitStoneDev

Hello Community,

In the process of uploading the Whitepaper to MegaUploads.

Will be published here in the thread within two hours.

Thanks for the community support.

-BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:41:04 AM

Hello Community,

We present to you the BitStone Whitepaper.

Enjoy!

-BitStoneDev

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:35:33 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:48:25 AM by kilo17

Paul Revere

There is no issue with you asking an appropriate question, but I have yet to see one from you other than "Is there an issue with asking a question here?"

There will be no tolerance for insults or inaccurate accusations.  I will answer this one time and one time only.  I started participating in Paycoin actively as Josh was on his way out, I was never a part of any of his scams and kilo17 was banned on HashTalk which is why I created Whocares.  I understand that you Paul Revere have a grudge against Josh, and a lot of us hate what he has done, but just because I owned some Paycoin and participated in HashTalk does not make me a scammer.  

The info you mention about the Gold business is misleading as well, I was going start a business accepting Paycoin and it was selling the same Gems I am here, and to draw in customers I was going to offer Gold and Silver at a discount below spot price. In the typical Paul Revere way, you insulted me and called me a liar.  What is apparent is you never consider the possibilities of the business being subsidized, which is what was going to happen.  Before you ask, it was not Josh Garza.  What I did realize was that putting that much effort into a Paycoin Business
was a bad idea, which is what gave me the idea about BitStone.

It is apparent you want to do nothing more than ruin anything you think is associated with Josh Garza, good luck on your endeavors.  Josh Garza has nothing to do with this coin and never will.

I have not changed my name on here and if you read the thread you will see my name from other Forums is mentioned just below my name on here.  I have been posting as Kilo17 on this thread since the beginning.  

Two things are certain:
1- I am sure you and your buddies will post about this on your 2000+ page thread and it will be nothing more than a bunch of childish insults.
2- I do not care what you think.

So if you post any further questions they will be deleted unless they are written respectfully and do not contain insults.

Lastly, I will have your last post deleted as well since it contains the same foul mouth and insults.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:30:34 AM

Paul Revere

There is no issue with you asking an appropriate question, but I have yet to see one from you other than "Is there an issue with asking a question here?"

There will be no tolerance for insults or inaccurate accusations.  I will answer this one time and one time only.  I started participating in Paycoin actively as Josh was on his way out, I was never a part of any of his scams and kilo17 was banned on HashTalk which is why I created Whocares.  I understand that you Paul Revere have a grudge against Josh, and a lot of us hate what he has done, but just because I owned some Paycoin and participated in HashTalk does not make me a scammer.  

The info you mention about the Gold business is misleading as well, I was going start a business accepting Paycoin and it was selling the same Gems I am here, and to draw in customers I was going to offer Gold and Silver at a discount below spot price. In the typical Paul Revere way, you insulted me and called me a liar.  What is apparent is you never consider the possibilities of the business being subsidized, which is what was going to happen.  Before you ask, it was not Josh Garza.  What I did realize was that putting that much effort into a Paycoin Business
was a bad idea, which is what gave me the idea about BitStone.

It is apparent you want to do nothing more than ruin anything you think is associated with Josh Garza, good luck on your endeavors.  Josh Garza has nothing to do with this coin and never will.

I have not changed my name on here and if you read the thread you will see my name from other Forums is mentioned just below my name on here.  I have been posting as Kilo17 on this thread since the beginning.  

Two things are certain:
1- I am sure you and your buddies will post about this on your 2000+ page thread and it will be nothing more than a bunch of childish insults.
2- I do not care what you think.

So if you post any further questions they will be deleted unless they are written respectfully and do not contain insults.

Lastly, I will have your last post deleted as well since it contains the same foul mouth and insults.

You tell em Doc! Little childish fud attempts anyway. They see you on to the next best crypto, and those same trolls will be the ones to come see you're store. They have nothing better to do dev, that is rather apparent.
CoinCajigger

Activity: 94

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 02:35:09 AM

this coin looks so amazing. the minimum entry price is too high for me right now but I can wait until they become available on the exchanges since the opportunity is so good.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:36:28 AM

this coin looks so amazing. the minimum entry price is too high for me right now but I can wait until they become available on the exchanges since the opportunity is so good.

Thanks, it will be lower in subsequent rounds. 

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:40:00 AM

So it will be cheaper for me to buy now rather than later correct?
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:06:01 AM

Yes, that is correct.

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:07:35 AM

what i read there it means u need to wait, because the price only get lower when on exchanges.. -.-

Anyway i like the proofs and the pictures. Bad thing is i saw this many times before, also with a coin what was backed by gold. We saw the pictures from some massive gold bars here on bitcointalk, also documents what should proof the gold was not fake etc, 1 week after coin launch and ico was inside the wallet from the dev, dev was gone.

It's very hard to get trust at this time of the year for new coins, even with all those pictures. On the pictures you can not see if the stones are reall, and if they are you still dont know if it's from those dev team. Also not a paper will confirm it. The only proof we have right now it's that the dev got a newby account what means you take a big risk when join a ico.

I hope you wont delete my post, because i try to get some answers on my toughts, i dont mean it as fud ( because i'm not 100% that it will be a scam )
I will join in the pow status anyway for max 24 hours..

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:15:09 AM

what i read there it means u need to wait, because the price only get lower when on exchanges.. -.-

Anyway i like the proofs and the pictures. Bad thing is i saw this many times before, also with a coin what was backed by gold. We saw the pictures from some massive gold bars here on bitcointalk, also documents what should proof the gold was not fake etc, 1 week after coin launch and ico was inside the wallet from the dev, dev was gone.

It's very hard to get trust at this time of the year for new coins, even with all those pictures. On the pictures you can not see if the stones are reall, and if they are you still dont know if it's from those dev team. Also not a paper will confirm it. The only proof we have right now it's that the dev got a newby account what means you take a big risk when join a ico.

I hope you wont delete my post, because i try to get some answers on my toughts, i dont mean it as fud ( because i'm not 100% that it will be a scam )

I have no reason to delete your post - Let me first say that I am the Dev of the coin along with a team - The BitStone_Dev account is to post the updates to decrease confusion.  I take responsibility for everything stated and assume the risk of BitStone.  We are taking all the measures to show we are legit.  I am very aware as is the team of people not believing it is real or that it is a scam- that is the reason we are going the extra mile.  I do not wish to prove it with words, we will prove it with our action.

Keith

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:17:22 AM

Who is Mastertrader777 ?

Never know whoever is that before.
dalefrench

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:36:20 AM

Very interested in this.  Can only do 3 btc for the pre ann.  Will do more in the other rounds.  Looking forward to this one.  I am just waiting on a transaction id and I will post it on a reply to Bitstone Dev.

Thanks much!
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:37:36 AM

I have no reason to delete your post - Let me first say that I am the Dev of the coin along with a team - The BitStone_Dev account is to post the updates to decrease confusion.  I take responsibility for everything stated and assume the risk of BitStone.  We are taking all the measures to show we are legit.  I am very aware as is the team of people not believing it is real or that it is a scam- that is the reason we are going the extra mile.  I do not wish to prove it with words, we will prove it with our action.

Keith

Thanks for your reaction, we will see were we will get!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
dalefrench

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:59:10 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 06:13:23 AM by dalefrench

Who is Mastertrader777 ?

Never know whoever is that before.

Someone who I respect and trust.  He helped me trade before with my own btc, made me money, and sent it all back to me.  He has my trust + 100

He is also a hardworking person, highly educated in the alt coin industry, transparent in his doings, always delivering, and always keeping everyone informed.

This man works night and day and leaves no detail unturned.

He also has his own coin:  MTR (With a full seven stars, I might add)   I was impressed with consistent updates, transparency, and quick support.  Toshidesk is constantly being improved.  He is straight up No BS.   And he endlessly stays involved with his supporters. 
BitStoneDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:18:17 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 08:09:20 AM by BitStoneDev

BitStone Invitational Investors Update

BITSTONE INVITATIONAL - (6 DAYS LEFT):

CURRENT INVITATIONAL INVESTORS:

CURRENT TOTAL:
3.00000000 BTC

BitStone Organization has officially launched The BitStone Invitational!

This incentive backed offering will introduce the first 200K BST to the public.

BitStone Invitational Details

1) The maximum pool of investments WILL NOT exceed 200 BTC for this funding round.

2) The minimum investment that will be accepted for this offering is 3 BTC.

3) The 200K BST will be split up into sales lots ( 3 BTC = 3,000 BST ; 5 BTC = 5,000 BST ; 10 BTC = 10,000 BST ; 25 BTC = 25,000 BST ; etc )

4) These 200K BST WILL NOT be released until Funding Rounds 1, 2, and 3 are complete.

5) This sale can be public ledger for individual buyers that wish for their sale to be publicly mentioned. ( Not mandatory )

6) We will give away a diamond that appraises for a minimum of $2000 during this first phase funding round! This prize will be delivered to winner before Phase 2 begins. The winner has the option of using the appraiser we work with or can pick out any Jewelry Store in the Franklin or Brentwood TN area to have the diamond appraised prior to it being mailed out, and appraisal paperwork will be included in the package. Each 3 BTC invested into Phase 1 funding round will earn a digital raffle ticket, and winner will be announced publicly here in this forum thread, and on BitStone Website.

7) This sale will start on 6/18/2015 and the duration of this sale will be (7 days) ending on 6/25/2015

8 ) The BitStone Organization will message all participants confirming investments for the offering. After the 3 funding rounds are complete, the Bitstone Organization will contact all investors once again for their wallet addresses. The wallets will be released to the public AFTER the 3 funding rounds are complete.

9) Any other questions about this offering, please contact BitStoneDevelopers@mail.com

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the BitStone Invitational distribution.

BITSTONE ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in MasterTrader777's post right under the OP please
( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.msg11603660#msg11603660 ) , before you send your funds!

DISCLAIMER: The BitStone organization will not be held responsible for investors practicing poor handling of their BTC!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 200K BITSTONE INVITATIONAL:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1DVpZFrHcnpGcyDhPuAevP9o4K8FiBDAdS
Send a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase BST in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/123456789testexamplebitcointransactiontestexamplebitcointransactionxx

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You
My Skype Username is: SkypeUserNameGoesHere

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:19:46 AM

I love this wallet
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:48:53 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 08:00:55 AM by kilo17

http://coincreator.net  just 0.6 Bitcoins and you can create your own coin with 99% premine and promise the people that it will support the Pope himself or the president of the United States  Cheesy

No coin creator on this one, sorry to disappoint you.  Have you seen very many coincreator.net coins with our wallet? Me neither.  
I see you promote Diamond in your signature, funny thing is the Head of the Diamond Coin Foundation contacted me a couple of months ago about setting up a shop for Diamond coin... Nice guy and very dedicated.  Please do not post FUD on our thread

Unfortunately I will now have to delele your post since you modified it to include insults, but the original post is quoted in this post and will remain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: