Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦BITSTONE♦BST♦♦NEW DEVELOPMENT CURRENTLY UNDERWAY♦♦NO PREMINE♦♦ NO ICO♦♦♦  (Read 15158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr-twister

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:02:14 AM

Now all these people who ask pointed questions already considered here as Troll. Wow  Shocked
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:16:24 AM

I know you guys have been busy today- when you have a chance can we get those pics of the diamond to be given away for Round 1
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:36:52 AM

Now all these people who ask pointed questions already considered here as Troll. Wow  Shocked

Suchmoon has some valid points. I'll call him a detractor. Not really a troll par se. The Paul Revere guy. Definite troll. I won't even bother quoting the last line of his last post. It will probably get deleted.
WillyBTC

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:58:01 AM

I have read some of the GAW thread that Suchmoon and Paul Revere are infamous for, it is very apparent these guys are vindictive and out to get anyone that has owned Paycoin.  That thread is full of insults and slanderous comments.  I saw where the question was asked earlier to either Suchmoon or Paul if they are just here because of kilo17's investment in Paycoin, of course they say they are not here because of the Paycoin but I see no other reason for them being here. 

I know of Whocares from Hashtalk and he gave away a lot of stuff over there and donated to a lot of people.

It is a shame they are doing what they are doing when they have no interest in the coin other than to ruin it. 

I did see that thread on Hashtalk back when it was up, and as usual they are trying to mislead people by picking out certain posts, what they do not show is the last post of that thread which states he cannot open the store and it gave an explanation.  Lastly, they continue to bring up the Gold Silver deal when that question was answered on this very thread. 

I know Whocares/kilo17 is the Real Deal and followed through on numerous Give Aways on HashTalk and I have zero doubt he will deliver on Bitstone as well. 
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:12:24 AM

After reading this entire thread and everyone's input, I submit the bottom line as I see it -

The overall idea and physical execution of this latest attempt to suck FIAT/BTC from people under the guise of "progressing" the crypto and gemstone markets via a new 93% pre-mined coin offering scheme is just that - a scheme. Saying "BST" will do anything other than benefit a few at the cost of many is without foundation regardless of the claims and empty promises being made by the primaries who would rather talk/write in third-person bubbles than fully disclose their accountable personal data.

At any rate, this is just another example of why sooner or later, a regulatory body will be needed and enacted to protect the real crypto-community from obvious money-grabs like this latest attempt. After all, unless the legitimate community self-polices itself and weeds out this type of conduct, it will just continue until there is no legitimate community left.

Please move along and hustle your scheme elsewhere.

Scott-
Mr-twister

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:20:23 AM

I have read some of the GAW thread that Suchmoon and Paul Revere are infamous for, it is very apparent these guys are vindictive and out to get anyone that has owned Paycoin.  That thread is full of insults and slanderous comments.  I saw where the question was asked earlier to either Suchmoon or Paul if they are just here because of kilo17's investment in Paycoin, of course they say they are not here because of the Paycoin but I see no other reason for them being here. 

I know of Whocares from Hashtalk and he gave away a lot of stuff over there and donated to a lot of people.

It is a shame they are doing what they are doing when they have no interest in the coin other than to ruin it. 

I did see that thread on Hashtalk back when it was up, and as usual they are trying to mislead people by picking out certain posts, what they do not show is the last post of that thread which states he cannot open the store and it gave an explanation.  Lastly, they continue to bring up the Gold Silver deal when that question was answered on this very thread. 

I know Whocares/kilo17 is the Real Deal and followed through on numerous Give Aways on HashTalk and I have zero doubt he will deliver on Bitstone as well. 
If the paycoin company is a scam, why do you think that this noble bitstone guys will not repeat them the way? According to what here say about these people for this coin is chosen paycoin path. 93% premine only confirms this.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:48:37 AM

So when is this thing launching or has it launched ?
Donpedro-xx

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:08:50 AM

Hi.

I like those coins. I have 10 Th/s ASIC power for mining. On the paycoin I gained a lot of money. Home immediately dump obtained coin and not to hoard them in the expectation of a miracle.

If there are hamsters willing to buy Bitstone I'll be happy to make them. I'll keep track of your start, unless you change your decision  Wink

◢▼▼◣
◥▲▲◤    DIAMOND [DMD] ✦ Scarce, Fast and Secure
'  ◥◤
  dSbWpNeteggdww8MuUTE4QGqXNDgnWPWtt - 150 DMD cюдa
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:29:24 PM

Did I miss the answer to how the million dollars worth of gems was going to increase with the number of coins via POS/POW?

Unless the pile of gems grows at the same rate as the coin, it can't work. Even if it somehow can, what will the developers do with the coins that they receive in exchange for the gems? They say they are going to list them at 20% over spot, but what if no one buys them? There is going to be constant sell pressure from the ICO investors and other coin holders.

Why are people going to buy the gems listed at 20% higher when there are cheaper coins out there, and how will the devs replenish the gem supply if no one is buying their coins?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 01:04:50 PM

Did I miss the answer to how the million dollars worth of gems was going to increase with the number of coins via POS/POW?

Unless the pile of gems grows at the same rate as the coin, it can't work. Even if it somehow can, what will the developers do with the coins that they receive in exchange for the gems? They say they are going to list them at 20% over spot, but what if no one buys them? There is going to be constant sell pressure from the ICO investors and other coin holders.

Why are people going to buy the gems listed at 20% higher when there are cheaper coins out there, and how will the devs replenish the gem supply if no one is buying their coins?

I did ask about that on the previous page, we'll see how that goes. There are some other extremely suspicious details too:

1) Wobbly math regarding POW - it says 1 month but block target time is not specified and the amount of coins is between 90k-100k-129k depending on where you look.
2) They call their lead developer an "escrow agent".
3) The language surrounding the $1m of gems is vague and non-committal. It could be pre-order.
4) There is a $5 valuation mentioned in the whitepaper with no data to support it.

I could go on but let's see first if these start to get answered.
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:06:05 PM

I believe that behind this project the hides  a team of several people. Maybe they even burned themselves on paycoin and now just want to repeat it the way that would return their Bitcoins.  Smiley Now they have a rest and then get drunk coffee and start looking for new hamsters.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:32:54 PM

Now all these people who ask pointed questions already considered here as Troll. Wow  Shocked

Suchmoon has some valid points. I'll call him a detractor. Not really a troll par se. The Paul Revere guy. Definite troll. I won't even bother quoting the last line of his last post. It will probably get deleted.

I guess you are referring to my statement that Dr. Keith Harville has a drug problem and has left patients (expecting mothers)hanging after disappearing. These things are true. Presumably he has cleaned up since then, but that does not change the fact that he has a history of such behavior. A coin involves trusting those running it, and this is a clear red flag to be wary in this case. His previous schemes involving selling these very same gems pictured here as backing this coin are another giant red flag. These things are 100% relevant to the discussion about the validity of this coin and the trustworthiness of those involved. If you prefer to invest blind and ignorant, then go right ahead. Send these guys your BTC. I will have a hearty laugh when this thing goes the way it is designed to go. For those that prefer to investigate before investing these facts need to be brought to light.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:41:06 PM

Now all these people who ask pointed questions already considered here as Troll. Wow  Shocked

I guess you are referring to my statement that Dr. Keith Harville has a drug problem and has left patients (expecting mothers)hanging after disappearing. These things are true. Presumably he has cleaned up since then, but that does not change the fact that he has a history of such behavior. A coin involves trusting those running it, and this is a clear red flag to be wary in this case. His previous schemes involving selling these very same gems pictured here as backing this coin are another giant red flag. These things are 100% relevant to the discussion about the validity of this coin and the trustworthiness of those involved. If you prefer to invest blind and ignorant, then go right ahead. Send these guys your BTC. I will have a hearty laugh when this thing goes the way it is designed to go. For those that prefer to investigate before investing these facts need to be brought to light.

I will. Thank yu
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:30:02 PM

I will. Thank yu

You "will" what? Without specifying the object of a modal verb it is completely bereft of meaning. Also, the correct verb in this case of a singular descriptor verb indicating future action without further clarification of desire or command would be "shall", not "will".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

You "will" what? Without specifying the object of a modal verb it is completely bereft of meaning. Also, the correct verb in this case of a singular descriptor verb indicating future action without further clarification of desire or command would be "shall", not "will".

A grammar Nazi too? Your pleasantries know no bounds.
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:47:48 PM

How does a decent grasp of the language we are using to communicate and asking for clarification of a statement that had no meaning make me a "Garmmar Nazi"? If his statement had been constructed in such a way as to actually communicate what he intended to say I would not have asked for clarification or have pointed out why the statement was bereft of all meaning.

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:49:46 PM

all of his 2500 post are troll post like that. he is pretty annoying to say the least. I read through his post, and saw the answers the dev gave him he his still on his dingo.
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:50:25 PM

How does a decent grasp of the language we are using to communicate and asking for clarification of a statement that had no meaning make me a "Garmmar Nazi"? If his statement had been constructed in such a way as to actually communicate what he intended to say I would not have asked for clarification or have pointed why the statement was bereft of all meaning.

I will invest. Don't care about your troll post. You mean nothing here.
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:55:04 PM

How does a decent grasp of the language we are using to communicate and asking for clarification of a statement that had no meaning make me a "Garmmar Nazi"? If his statement had been constructed in such a way as to actually communicate what he intended to say I would not have asked for clarification or have pointed why the statement was bereft of all meaning.

Thank you for clarifying your response to my post. If you do not care about what I post and I mean nothing here, then why do you find it necessary to respond? Your statements and actions contradict each other.

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:13:11 PM

Thank you for clarifying your response to my post. If you do not care about what I post and I mean nothing here, then why do you find it necessary to respond? Your statements and actions contradict each other.

What I meant by you mean nothing here, is no matter how much you bash the project that will in no way stop me from believing in it with what I have seen here so far. You are more than a grammar nazi, you are just a plain mess. trolly ollleee oh broo

Fascinating. Thank you for providing your view of my condition, Dr. Lexus. Have fun "investing".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: