Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55258 times)
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 01:23:42 AM

Maybe you should work on not letting others' beliefs annoy you.
Except it's less a belief and more of a rationalization of why you shouldn't go to school because "you're just trusting what someone else, like, tell you, maaaan."

Seriously, Dank, just try telling of us ONE life-changing experience that gave you insight to running a business or why you know that mental disorders aren't real or why education is just things that other people tell you.

Just... try.

Or is it easier just to make snide comments, pretend people are being mean to you, act like your too special for anyone to understand, brag about dubious intellect, and never backing up a single claim?

You're starting to sound more and more like the fat kid in 6th grade who was dating a model, but you wouldn't know her, she lives in Canada.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 01:36:30 AM

Except it's less a belief and more of a rationalization of why you shouldn't go to school because "you're just trusting what someone else, like, tell you, maaaan."

Seriously, Dank, just try telling of us ONE life-changing experience that gave you insight to running a business or why you know that mental disorders aren't real or why education is just things that other people tell you.

Just... try.

Or is it easier just to make snide comments, pretend people are being mean to you, act like your too special for anyone to understand, brag about dubious intellect, and never backing up a single claim?

You're starting to sound more and more like the fat kid in 6th grade who was dating a model, but you wouldn't know her, she lives in Canada.
I've tried explaining to you using logic, you failed to understand.  Go back and read what I said until you understand it, if you have a specific question I'd be happy to answer but your typical response is nothing but dubious insults (not that I'm offended by them.)

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:32:20 AM

I've got you one monster.  When I was sleeping on the beach, one night, I (we) had the realization that each grain of sand we touched would forever be in a different location than before.  Everything effects everything.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:44:36 AM

Just... try.

Dude, you have been flaming Dank since ages now, really we're getting the point. If Dank is incapable then why are you so obsessed with this thread? Don't you have anything more important to attend to?
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:45:45 AM

I've got you one monster.  When I was sleeping on the beach, one night, I (we) had the realization that each grain of sand we touched would forever be in a different location than before.  Everything effects everything.

Ok Dank that's not really helping. I doubt Chaos Theory will be of any use to your Hookah Bar. Keep it real, yo.
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:49:36 AM

Oh, I get it, and that's why the hookah lounge will have a beach theme.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:57:56 AM

Ok Dank that's not really helping. I doubt Chaos Theory will be of any use to your Hookah Bar. Keep it real, yo.
It backs up karma though.

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:13:15 AM

The purpose of Dank Bank is to provide funds for my life, both business and personal, I try to make this clear in the description.  I do live very minimally, though, I don't spend investments on personal items.

My mistake for stating I used 4 BTC of a new deposit for an existing loan, I had the money to cover it, just not in my wallet.

Here is the mission statement from the OP in your banking thread:
All my life, I've thought of creative ways to make money.  Now I am taking my ideas from my past and implementing them to help me reach my goals.  My services are not limited to Dank Bank, I operate Dank Digital Designs, a soon to open hookah lounge, mining investments and other ventures I have planned.  I have business concepts on a variety of scales from small to multimillion dollar schemes.

Where in there is there talk about buying you toilet paper? But as a larger question, you realize that when you're the owner of a company, the due process is to give yourself a salary, not to use the corporate check book as their personal piggy bank. Not withstanding the philosophical argument you'll no doubt try to spin, this is a legal requirement. Full stop.

What's the purpose of holding a business accountable separately from it's owner?  I've said pretty clear that Dank Bank is for investors to invest into me as person.  Personal life items (food, gas, laundry, rent) are expenses in my life that I need to even run Dank Bank.  And I wouldn't have any of those if it wasn't for Dank Bank, which I thank my investors for, for supporting me as a person when others haven't.

What's the purpose of holding a business accountable separately from it's owner?  That's a very legitimate question, why not hold the owner accountable for their business?

See above, and might I add that if you can't divide your personal and professional life, you're not ready to take on larger projects.

Mental problems aren't real, you think I'm crazy because you lack understanding, that's all they are - labels.

This is wrong on so many level it's not even funny. Also, keep your personal beliefs to yourself in a business setting, I have a nagging suspicion you burned through a significant part of what people where still rooting for you.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, greyhawk.

"after this, therefore because of this"

You're litteraly using one of the main logical fallacy demonstrators to sound educated, but in a hilariously wrong way. You were thinking of quod erat demonstrandum.

Needless to say I rescind any previous offer to help, you obviously haven't attempted to put in practice my previous recommendation.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 03:17:52 AM

It backs up karma though.
well that was disappointing. you were right. I don't understand.

How does the concept of the butterfly effect back up the karma theory?

If it's too complicated for my tiny brain to comprehend don't bother trying to explain it.

In my opinion, that is a terrible example of a learning experience. That was just a thought you had while at the beach. You could have had that thought while sitting on the toilet.  If you learned something relative to that experience such as (hypothetical): "when I woke up the next day on the beach my backpack was missing, so I learned there are thieves in that area of the beach."  That would be an example of a learning experience in my book.

Idk, i guess i just can't comprehend it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:30:23 AM

As a person who has done post-graduate work in numerical analysis, advanced statistics, and real number theory I don't understand it either.  Did you come up with a mathematical proof that shows that Chaos Theory has a correlation to karma?  I can help you publish your theory if you can scan and send me your notes.  You could make some real money from this proof if you have really come up with a new Chaos Theory proof.  This is exciting!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:35:31 AM

Think about it - if you put out negative energy, it effects everything it interacts with.  Energies spread.  If you're constantly putting out bad karma, you form your own behavior pattern of negative energy which is pretty much always associated with feeling negative.  If you spread positive energy around you, your neighbors, wherever you go, whatever positivity they have gained from it will be put back into the world, possibly to you.

Rarity

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:41:18 AM

Think about it - if you put out negative energy, it effects everything it interacts with.  Energies spread.  If you're constantly putting out bad karma, you form your own behavior pattern of negative energy which is pretty much always associated with feeling negative.  If you spread positive energy around you, your neighbors, wherever you go, whatever positivity they have gained from it will be put back into the world, possibly to you.

Your spiritual energy is being tapped into by other beings who are connected to you.  They disrupt your ability to act positively and alter your perceptions of reality.  Until you are clear of this, you have no idea what is truly going on around you in reality.  You need to stop trying to go it alone and learn how to handle this.  Your beliefs are leading you down the wrong paths.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:45:02 AM

Your spiritual energy is being tapped into by other beings who are connected to you.  They disrupt your ability to act positively and alter your perceptions of reality.  Until you are clear of this, you have no idea what is truly going on around you in reality.  You need to stop trying to go it alone and learn how to handle this.  Your beliefs are leading you down the wrong paths.
We are all connected.  Only you can disrupt your ability to act positively, with love.  You can let others' energy effect you negatively or you can choose not to.  You have free will to act out of love or ego, though it's not always easy to control, it's all your choice.

Rarity

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:47:46 AM

I am not talking about other human beings.  Other spiritual beings are connected to you in a literal sense.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:48:19 AM

What is this "karma energy" made of?  At what frequency does the energy propagate?  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:50:55 AM

What is this "karma energy" made of?  At what frequency does the energy propagate?  

It's energy, feeling, love.  I can't tell you the frequency, but I can tell you it's real.  If someone of another language runs up to you screaming for help, can you tell that they need help, even though you have no clue what they're saying?

Rarity

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:53:17 AM

It's energy, feeling, love.  I can't tell you the frequency, but I can tell you it's real.  If someone of another language runs up to you screaming for help, can you tell that they need help, even though you have no clue what they're saying?

So, your definition of karma is the ability to read tone and body language?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:55:31 AM

So, your definition of karma is the ability to read tone and body language?
I didn't say that was karma, it's the spreading of energy that lets you feel what others are feeling.  Which supports karma because as I explained earlier, all energies spread off each other, everything effects everything.  Put out good energy around you, receive good energy.  Put out negative energy, receive negative energy.

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:59:46 AM

I'm guessing children shouldn't be vaccinated against diseases that have a cognitive impact either. Oh, and alpha-fetoprotein screening isn't done to single out birth defects like Down's syndrome, but to satisfy the physician's monthly baby killing quota, 'cause you know, they can be teached how to be less afflicted.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 04:07:13 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 06:26:17 AM by dank

I'm guessing children shouldn't be vaccinated against diseases that have a cognitive impact either. Oh, and alpha-fetoprotein screening isn't done to single out birth defects like Down's syndrome, but to satisfy the physician's monthly baby killing quota, 'cause you know, they can be teached how to be less afflicted.
Physical weakness/disease/disorders are caused by a weak soul or negative environment.  I'm not saying down syndrome is a bad thing, for I have known some of the happiest people that were retarded.  I don't think they'd be able to grasp any change in their life, but it was brought upon them before they ever entered the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: