Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55258 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:10:27 PM

I smoke medical marijuana on a daily basis. It's not magic, and it doesn't "cure your soul". It is simply a plant that contains a variety of chemicals that have a wide range of scientifically measurable therapeutic benefits.

Back on topic, I quoted your claims, now back them up.
It helps you cure you soul, if you use it in such a way.

The point I was trying to make is everything happens for a reason.  People don't get sick randomly and people don't die randomly.  I wouldn't even call autism a sickness or problem, that only reinstates that there's something wrong with being different.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:17:50 PM

Poor young man.

Too young and stupid to know how stupid he is.

I have been there and understand where he is at.

I too thought I knew more and better than everyone else.

It wore off over time.

Let's just hope that you can not make any decisions that will haunt you or those you love for decades to come.

Best of luck Dank.

Life is What you Make it!
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:19:23 PM

I wouldn't even call autism a sickness or problem, that only reinstates that there's something wrong with being different.

Holy shit, you are fucking dense!

Seriously, what the fuck?

Ok. My nephew is so low functioning, he needs a caregiver 24/7 to SURVIVE. Without constant supervision, he will hurt himself or someone else. Left to his own devices (assuming he doesn't just wander into traffic ) he would die of exposure, dehydration, or starvation pretty damn quick. He will never be able to function on his own, and no amount of positivity or weed will change that fact.

How in the fuck is that not a problem? Or a sickness or disorder?

It's not just being "different" you ass, it not being able to function in any meaningful way.
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:19:46 PM

You guys are clearly the least bit spiritual.  Do you know what your conscience is?  Your soul?  Life is but a dream, we can bend reality if we believe we can.

I am a deeply spiritual individual, you are still wrong about all of this.  You are applying the same lazy thinking to spirituality as you are to planning your hookah lounge.  It is a shame you have blind spots on these things when you do so well with your guitar playing and your banking business.  I don't know why you can't put in the same effort on other things.  

I have been dedicated to my spiritual group since I was a child and I am still learning about myself and the universe.  No matter what spiritual beliefs you hold, they must be practiced with discipline until the truth of the universe can be revealed to you.  It takes study, prayer or meditation, a dedication to a code of ethics and morals, and a commitment to finding and recognizing the ultimate truths.  Discipline is the most important character trait in any pursuit, spirituality included.

In your lazy rejection of science on the dangers of drugs and the cause of physical disease you have demonstrated you are not in sight of the truth.  In your pursuit of a reckless tobacco business that poisons your customers you have shown a lack of enlightened morals and ethics.  In your choice of a self-serving and poorly considered spiritual belief system that rejects robust philosophical thought and replaces it with wish fulfillment fantasies you have shown a lack of dedication and discipline for true self improvement.  

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:36:04 PM

Let me correct my statement.  Cannabis gives you the power to cure your soul.  It's what you make of it, how you use it.  Some people use drugs to lose themselves, others use them to find themselves.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=cannabinoid%20cancer

881 different research papers. Educate yourself. Boy, that would be a surprise. Instead I await you quoting the paper titles that suit you like it was the word of god.

Oh wait, you already did:

Quote from: dank link=topic=106496.msg1181937#msg1181937
Your link was an article.  Not a study, learn the difference, these are studies:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19442435
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14570037

Herp derp, I read research paper abstracts, I are knowledgeable.

You realise I could start a paper with "Should all Jews be rounded up and killed?", then spend the next 400 pages explaining why Israel was the most nifty idea ever.

But I digress.

Cannabinoids do have a role to play in cancer management, especially in regards to nausea. Hell, in some cases they actually do seem to play a role in remission.

No doctor in their god damned right mind will tell you to smoke weed though.

You see, this is the difference between sane people and you Dank. We are offered information. A lot. From an insane amount of sources. A lot of it requires competency in the field, minimally to sort out the conflicts. We reason it, then form a synthesis and then an opinion.

Meanwhile, you latch on to 170 words in two abstracts, out of 881 papers containing untold millions of lines of information. It fits what you think. You point at it as proof.

Medical marijuana at the very least shouldn't be smoke through traditional combustion. You want to eat it, vape it if you must.

And even if it was a magical cure for certain forms of cancer, they mostly don't have anything in common from one form to the next. Do you even understand what cancer is? There isn't a single cause or cure, for they are all abnormal growth triggered by individual factors specific to each type.

But you know, it opens up your mind man, bend the spoon man.

Basically you're saying again that anyone with a mental issue either deserves it or is too lazy to karma their way out of it. Fucktard.

I smoke medical marijuana on a daily basis. It's not magic, and it doesn't "cure your soul". It is simply a plant that contains a variety of chemicals that have a wide range of scientifically measurable therapeutic benefits.

Back on topic, I quoted your claims, now back them up.
It helps you cure you soul, if you use it in such a way.

The point I was trying to make is everything happens for a reason.  People don't get sick randomly and people don't die randomly.  I wouldn't even call autism a sickness or problem, that only reinstates that there's something wrong with being different.

Take a child with either Rett's or CDD, maybe the top tier of PDD-NOS also. Lock them in a house. Stock the fridge to the brim of ready to eat meals. Automate fucking everything. Provide entertainment. Think of basically any need a child might have, and provide for it. Hell, leave an Amex Centurion on the counter along with a phone that includes full concierge service.

Leave, come back a few days later.

Dead. Fucking. Kid.

This isn't being different, this is being disabled to a point where there is not even a snowball's chance in hell of the victim to be able to fend for themselves.

Please, go volunteer.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 11:57:49 PM

There isn't a single cause or cure, for they are all abnormal growth triggered by individual factors specific to each type.

I lot of people I know working in the field don't even like the generic lay term "cancer" because it implies a single disease which has various forms, whereas the various malignancies are actually quite separate disease entities whose only real common factor is abnormal growth.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:01:36 AM

There isn't a single cause or cure, for they are all abnormal growth triggered by individual factors specific to each type.

I lot of people I know working in the field don't even like the generic lay term "cancer" because it implies a single disease which has various forms, whereas the various malignancies are actually quite separate disease entities whose only real common factor is abnormal growth.

Yeah, basically. But hey, smoke weed everyday, no one ever died, so tells me the interwebs, so you might as well put all the chances on your side.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:04:57 AM

Evolve, I don't know your nephew and I cannot speak on his behalf.  In my interaction with autistic children, they were functioning individuals, albeit different.  I'm not claiming to be an expert regarding autism, all I'm saying is that mental disorders spawn for a reason.  Cancer spawns for a reason.  Everything happens for a reason, and if we can figure out why things happen we can control the way things happen.  For example, cancer is caused by man made things, weakness in the soul gives the cancer power to grow.  Nature, cannabis, heal the soul and body.  I'm not saying weed would 'cure' an autistic child, though it's been found to help.  If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:05:59 AM

Evolve, I don't know your nephew and I cannot speak on his behalf.  In my interaction with autistic children, they were functioning individuals, albeit different.  I'm not claiming to be an expert regarding autism, all I'm saying is that mental disorders spawn for a reason.  Cancer spawns for a reason.  Everything happens for a reason, and if we can figure out why things happen we can control the way things happen.  For example, cancer is caused by man made things, weakness in the soul gives the cancer power to grow.  Nature, cannabis, heal the soul and body.  I'm not saying weed would 'cure' an autistic child, though it's been found to help.  If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent.

Please, go die in a fire.
repentance

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:09:40 AM

Apparently one disease cannabis can't cure is entitilitus.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:12:54 AM

What can infants who develop Atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor do to strengthen their souls?  How can you tell if your newborn child is at risk for this disease because of their weak soul?

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:20:03 AM

You're perceiving what I said to be negative when I meant nothing negative of it.

fgervais

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:27:56 AM

Apparently one disease cannabis can't cure is entitilitus.

Oh I see what you did thar...  Grin

Evolve, I don't know your nephew and I cannot speak on his behalf.  In my interaction with autistic children, they were functioning individuals, albeit different.  I'm not claiming to be an expert regarding autism, all I'm saying is that mental disorders spawn for a reason.  Cancer spawns for a reason.  Everything happens for a reason, and if we can figure out why things happen we can control the way things happen.  For example, cancer is caused by man made things, weakness in the soul gives the cancer power to grow.  Nature, cannabis, heal the soul and body.  I'm not saying weed would 'cure' an autistic child, though it's been found to help.  If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent.

You're perceiving what I said to be negative when I meant nothing negative of it.

Yeah... No. If I go down to the Bronx and start shouting racist things, I fully expect my white ass to get torn to pieces.

Likewise, saying pretty much anything you've said in the last 20 pages will get that reaction anywhere, for a reason.

Stuff like this:

Quote from: Dank
A lot of people smoke when they're stressed.  A lot of people associate negative thinking with cigarettes.  Negative thinking is what causes sickness, it's created in your mind.  You can smoke cigarettes and as long as you don't let you're problems consume your life, you'll be fine.  Life is what you believe after all.

Quote from: Dank
Tobacco is not safe, it's dangerous, but you will not get cancer from it if you have a strong soul, as you only become sick with a weak soul.  It's that simple.

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:30:04 AM

Low functioning autistic kids often cannot communicate at all and some have mental retardation that prevents them from functioning on a basic level. I don't understand what is so hard for you to grasp. Even a cursory search on google would educate you to this simple fact.  

And yes, it does have a cause, and its not magic and not a week soul.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:36:44 AM

It's not about being a good or bad person.  Nothing is good or bad.

Evolve, I'm not arguing against what you say.  I'm not even saying people that are autistic have weak souls.  If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent, is the point I was trying to make.

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:47:41 AM

Things certainly do happen for a reason, and everything medicine has done in the last 6000 years is to discover the cause and effect of what goes into our body and the effect that it has. Medicine is strengthened by reasoning and experimentation.

Your case, that claims only a sick soul needs to be cured to cure the entire physical body of every ailment imaginable, would be helped by defining the exact part of the body where the soul can be found.

Then we can test all kinds of drugs on it.

And cure all illnesses forever. You would be heralded for eons!

If you can't define where it is, or how to repeatably and homogeneously manipulate it into better health, your idea will be rejected (and has been for centuries) in favor of something else that works better. If there's one thing about humans (and all life, really), we will always pick the best chance of success available to us. If your ideas worked, we'd be utterly relying on them already, and there would have been no need for modern medicine.

If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent, is the point I was trying to make.

Does "could have' mean it's impossible for some? If so, doesn't that make it a bit of a platitude?
fgervais

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:48:36 AM

It's not about being a good or bad person.  Nothing is good or bad.

Evolve, I'm not arguing against what you say.  I'm not even saying people that are autistic have weak souls.  If we could have healthy souls as a species, sickness would be nonexistent, is the point I was trying to make.

Srsly.
repentance

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:54:12 AM

I'm surprised that Rarity hasn't signed dank up for the Sea Org given that his basic belief system is extremely similar to that of Scientology (they just use different jargon).

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:00:39 AM

so what about people that are born with a "weak soul"?

do they just have bad karma from their past lives?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:06:15 AM

fgeverais, you just countered my statement with a picture of a cat.

so what about people that are born with a "weak soul"?

do they just have bad karma from their past lives?
I never said people were born with a weak soul.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: