Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55255 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 10:49:06 PM

How about volts, since that's the unit which makes up the soul/love. Roll Eyes

Oh, wow, zing.

If you actually paid any attention, you would have said serotonin levels, I wasn't arguing volts re: human emotions.

But fine, I'll take it, I hereby accept your challenge to be the most successful musician evar within 3 months, quantified by the number of volts in your amp.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 10:50:22 PM

How about volts, since that's the unit which makes up the soul/love. Roll Eyes

It would probably be in BTC since that is what the investment is in. So... volts is close, sure.

Seems that the answer is... about 1.5-2.5%/week. That would be the measurement of becoming 'good enough'.

By that standard Pirate was frickin' Hannah Montana for 6 months...
fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 11:01:01 PM

Oh, and since dank keeps doing it, I guess I do my own little sidebar.

Dank, you're listed as a ponzi by Micon. Care to comment? Weren't you supposed to have fixed that?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 11:15:02 PM

Oh no!  A guy, who thinks the law, and himself, represent justice, inaccurately judged me on the internet!

You can stop spamming my thread now.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 11:32:30 PM

I personally see dank as an blithering idiot, but how does what Micon says constitute as the truth?

According to him, he rocks the bitcoin world on poker, when in reality, he's no shooting star.
fgervais

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 11:37:44 PM

I personally see dank as an blithering idiot, but how does what Micon says constitute as the truth?

According to him, he rocks the bitcoin world on poker, when in reality, he's no shooting star.

He has his issues, but from what I understand of his evaluation process of investments, is more credible than dank to define a ponzi.

EDIT: Meh, fine.

So dank, how will you be rich by giving your music away?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 11:57:36 PM

My objective is not to become rich.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:02:03 AM

Uh, but it's an intrinsic part of stuff like your "bank", various loan request and a frequent subject of your rambling.

Also, a frequent by-product of being music famous.

Speaking of, again, how do you quantify becoming one of the best music players the world has ever seen again?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:34:54 AM

Belief.  To be honest, I've sensed future events, in my life, throughout the last few years of my life.  Every one coming true.  This applies to good and bad occurrences in my life, at times I wished I couldn't do this.

Whoever said it in here was right, evolution gives us a glimpse into the future, using logic.  There are, naturally, certain steps man must achieve while evolving.

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:56:05 AM

I see this thread is still chugging along nicely

insert heap of scorn for OP here thank you

as you were

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:56:22 AM

Belief.  To be honest, I've sensed future events, in my life, throughout the last few years of my life.  Every one coming true.  This applies to good and bad occurrences in my life, at times I wished I couldn't do this.

Whoever said it in here was right, evolution gives us a glimpse into the future, using logic.  There are, naturally, certain steps man must achieve while evolving.

Ok, tell me if I get this straight.

You will become one of the world's greatest musicians after 6 months of practice (to use the term loosely).
You take on ridiculously expensive loans, backed by karma/your soul.
You claim to be able to know the cure to cancer.
You admit to speeding and driving under influence, yet claim you can't be harmed.
You proclaim you will become a billionaire shortly.
You want to start various small businesses, but say proper planing isn't required.
Despite clear forensic proof saying the contrary, you claim you don't run a ponzi.
You claim you're not on drugs, nor have any mental issues.

All because of the simple fact that you can see into the future?

Also, just as your use of creationism didn't make a lick of sense, you're using evolution wrong.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 12:59:11 AM

Ok, tell me if I get this straight.

You will become one of the world's greatest musicians after 6 months of practice (to use the term loosely).
You admit to speeding and driving under influence, yet claim you can't be harmed.
You want to start various small businesses, but say proper planing isn't required.
Despite clear forensic proof saying the contrary, you claim you don't run a ponzi.

All because of the simple fact that you can see into the future?

Also, just as your use of creationism didn't make a lick of sense, you're using evolution wrong.

Don't pick on dank!!  He's about to embark on a most excellent adventure, in which he becomes the greatest musician ever!!

Here's a primer if you haven't seen it yet http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096928/
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 01:03:32 AM

lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 01:15:31 AM

Let me break this down.

- Yes, humans are evolving exponentially.
- They're really not too expensive for me, I've been managing them fine.  Karma does indeed allow me to thrive.
- Yes, cannabis cures cancer, I've linked to many studies on several occasions.
- I believe in my ability to operate a motor vehicle, I know I will not die in a car accident.
- I'm capable of it, but this is not what I want anymore.
- Not true, I've done much planning for my hookah lounge, it's just more of mental planning (aside from the spreadsheets) than step by step planning.
- Where is this proof?  If I didn't invest each deposit to make a positive return, over the duration of the investment, I'd say you we're right.
- Our brain is made of drugs, you can naturally change your perception, I am high off life.

I did not form these opinions based off sensing my future, I formed these opinions based off my life experiences and learning to believe.  I used to not believe in anything.

fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 01:35:01 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2012, 02:29:34 AM by fgervais

Let me break this down.

Very well, let's do so.

- Yes, humans are evolving exponentially.

- Dank, what colour is the sky?
- Chair.

Still waiting for your metric, or at least of vague explanation of what it means to be such a musician.

- They're really not too expensive for me, I've been managing them fine.  Karma does indeed allow me to thrive.

Also, stacking loans, and taking easy outs with the IBB.

- Yes, cannabis cures cancer, I've linked to many studies on several occasions.

Cannabinoids, a fucking entirely different thing than cannabis, affect various cancers in certain ways. Yes, in some specific cases, in specific studies, signs of remission have been seen. You base this opinion on two study abstracts, 170 words between the two. Have you read the entire study?

Furthermore, you can't cure cancer. You can cure a cancer, maybe.

Finally, if you could indeed cure cancer as a whole with what I assume would be the most awesomely huge stage smoke machine on a pick-up bed, why don't you? Imagine the lives saved! Imagine the vast amounts of karma! But no, you're keeping the cure to yourself, you heartless bastard.

- I believe in my ability to operate a motor vehicle, I know I will not die in a car accident.

This would be funny if it didn't pose such an immense and imminent threat to other people. I crunched numbers for a road fatality study last year, people like you are the prime reason people die through no fucking reason or fault of their own. In 2009, in my region, fatal incidents involving impaired drivers accounted for an average of 2.7 deaths, rarely the offending driver, cause they usually stay limp as their brains and social conscience.

Break a bunch of glass bottles and roll in the shards. Please.

Lolwut?

- Not true, I've done much planning for my hookah lounge, it's just more of mental planning (aside from the spreadsheets) than step by step planning.

No, no you haven't. At best, if I am to believe you actually took the time to pester the good people at SCORE, a lawyer and the rest, you're simply subcontracting the effort out, and you can't do that for the whole process.

I'd say you're guaranteed to fail, but that would involve you actually trying.

- Where is this proof?  If I didn't invest each deposit to make a positive return, over the duration of the investment, I'd say you we're right.

Challenge accepted, I will be reviewing your debtor track record shortly.

- Our brain is made of drugs, you can naturally change your perception, I am high off life.

No you insignificant dumb fuck, our brains are not made of drugs. At least ours aren't, and the word you were probably looking for in your case is filled.

I did not form these opinions based off sensing my future, I formed these opinions based off my life experiences and learning to believe.  I used to not believe in anything.

Quote from: dank
Belief.  To be honest, I've sensed future events, in my life, throughout the last few years of my life.  Every one coming true.  This applies to good and bad occurrences in my life, at times I wished I couldn't do this.

Whoever said it in here was right, evolution gives us a glimpse into the future, using logic.  There are, naturally, certain steps man must achieve while evolving.

Dude, 15 minutes ago. Dude.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 01:59:15 AM

Humans are evolving exponentially, this is why I am capable of learning guitar in such a short time.

Right, cannabis is only the plant that makes cannabinoids, totally different.  Cannabis cures many types of cancer in a concentrated hash oil form.  I have read studies, I've seen testimonial, and I've used weed medicinally to know it does have great curing capabilities.  My name is dank, I used to be a huge pot head, I researched weed for weeks before ever touching it and over a year after trying, I found it fascinating to learn all the wonderful uses of cannabis, it would replace nearly every industry that stands today, including raw oil, plastics, medicine, textiles, lumber, the list goes on, no wonder it's illegal.

You can cure cancer, all you have to do is cure the soul.

What are drugs?  Chemicals that alter your perception.  What is our brain made of?  Chemicals, that alter your perception through feelings, emotions, senses etc.

fgervais

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:15:12 AM

Humans are evolving exponentially, this is why I am capable of learning guitar in such a short time.

Not according to the shit you've been posting.

Right, cannabis is only the plant that makes cannabinoids, totally different. 

Hahahahaha. No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid#Table_of_natural_cannabinoids
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid#Synthetic_and_patented_cannabinoids
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590562

You can make it synthetically, and every mammal I can think of produces some.

You fucking ignorant fool.

Cannabis cures many types of cancer in a concentrated hash oil form.  I have read studies, I've seen testimonial, and I've used weed medicinally to know it does have great curing capabilities.  

No, not even close. To get to the effects your studies quoted, which by the way, if you bothered to read them, are quite mitigated, they had to saturate cancer cluster in a cannabinoid rich solution. In the real world, this would involve fucking removing organs or body parts and letting them soak overnight, then re-implanting them, then watching the patient die hideously from serotonin shock.

The amounts in play push well beyond the LD50 of the substances. Because you're an ignorant hack, this means lethal doses.

You realize that every cancer can be nuked right now with current tech through radiotherapy, but in some cases the resulting effect is a cancer free radiation death, right?

And despite the fact that I hold anecdotal evidence in very low regard, for shits and giggles, what did it cure you of, oh great vizier?

My name is dank, I used to be a huge pot head, I researched weed for weeks before ever touching it and over a year after trying, I found it fascinating to learn all the wonderful uses of cannabis, it would replace nearly every industry that stands today, including raw oil, plastics, medicine, textiles, lumber, the list goes on, no wonder it's illegal.

Hemp is god damned awesome. Hemp isn't cannabis, even though cannabis is hemp, or rather a member of the family. Cannabis strains aimed at drug use are rather bleh for industrial uses, the better kinds aren't THC saturated.

You can cure cancer, all you have to do is cure the soul.

From the bottom of my heart, after seeing loved ones (including a 22 year old friend last year) die horribly and painfully because of cancer, eat a bag of dicks. Then apply a shotgun to the roof of your mouth.

What are drugs?  Chemicals that alter your perception.  What is our brain made of?  Chemicals, that alter your perception through feelings, emotions, senses etc.

You'd be an amusing simpleton, with stupendously bad mental shortcuts as these, if it weren't for the rest of your person.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:21:04 AM

And yet all of your requests for support on here are financial and you always talk about how much money your ventures are going to make.  You go so far as to talk about making millions and becoming a billionaire from your ventures.  I know a great many people who truly don't care about money.  Not a single one of them talks about how much money they're going to make from their craft.  They might talk about wanting to play a certain venue, to perform with a certain artist, to have an exhibition at a particular gallery, to have their book picked up by a major publisher, but they never talk about how much money they might make if they're successful because they don't define success in financial terms.  You, on the other hand, never shut the fuck up about money - whether it's how much you want from others or how much you're planning to make.

Look at your posting history here and then tell me you're not materialistic.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:35:05 AM

Yes, you can make cannabinoids synthetically.  They are also produced, naturally, in the buds of cannabis plants.  I prefer nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmviQBB5DHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

But, hey, believe what you wish.

You need to come to terms with death.  Death is not a bad thing, it's a beautiful thing, but when it's someone's time to go, it's their time to go.  When someone gets cancer, it's because their soul is ready to return.  Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Life is what you believe, you only get sick if you believe so.  It's tough in a society like ours, where authoritarian figures (doctors, and earth life in general) easily convince people of sickness, when it's truly manifested in the mind.

And yet all of your requests for support on here are financial and you always talk about how much money your ventures are going to make.  You go so far as to talk about making millions and becoming a billionaire from your ventures.  I know a great many people who truly don't care about money.  Not a single one of them talks about how much money they're going to make from their craft.  They might talk about wanting to play a certain venue, to perform with a certain artist, to have an exhibition at a particular gallery, to have their book picked up by a major publisher, but they never talk about how much money they might make if they're successful because they don't define success in financial terms.  You, on the other hand, never shut the fuck up about money - whether it's how much you want from others or how much you're planning to make.

Look at your posting history here and then tell me you're not materialistic.
Money is a tool for survival, in today's society.  I find it funny you can call me materialistic (used to be? sure!) when the only 'want' I've bought in the last couple months was a cool ass pair of pants for $4.80.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 02:45:28 AM

Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Wrong.  We are chemical robots living on an 8000 mile diameter planet that orbits a class G2 star.  Nothing more.  When you are dead you are gone forever, your brain program is no longer running.

There is no magic soul hidden in a different dimension.  We are nothing more than chemicals that evolved into life to create Carbon Dioxide for our green friends that were here first and started making too much Oxygen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: