Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update  (Read 55258 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:16:02 AM

Sure, ghosts, spirits whatever you want to call them.  I've seen a shadow person when I was pretty young.  Was as big as the doorway.

Dank, do you ever feel suspicious around friends, family, or teachers without good reason?  Do you ever experience odd sensations like being confused if a dream is real, wondering if people can read your mind, finding connections between unrelated events, or frequent experiences of deja vu or unreality?  Do sounds seem louder than they should sometimes, do you find that everyday noises sound like words with hidden special meaning?  Do the shadow people visit you often?  Do you ever find yourself using odd combinations of words?

I see what you did there Rarity... may I backstop the effort for those players who might not have your familiarity with DSM Criteria:

Diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia

To be diagnosed with schizophrenia, a person must meet the criteria spelled out in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). This manual is published by the American Psychiatric Association and is used by mental health providers to diagnose mental conditions.

Diagnosis of schizophrenia involves ruling out other mental health disorders and determining that symptoms aren't due to substance abuse, medication or a medical condition. In addition, a person must:

Have at least two of the common symptoms of the disorder — delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, disorganized or catatonic behavior, or presence of negative symptoms for a significant amount of time during one month
    Experience significant impairment in the ability to work, attend school or perform normal daily tasks
    Have had symptoms for at least six months

There are several subtypes of schizophrenia, but not everyone easily fits into a specific category. The five most common subtypes are:

Paranoid. Characterized by delusions and hallucinations, this type generally involves less functional impairment and offers the best hope for improvement.
    Catatonic. People with this subtype don't interact with others, get into bizarre positions, or engage in meaningless gestures or activities.
    Disorganized. Characterized by disorganized thoughts and inappropriate expressions of emotion, this type generally involves the most functional impairment and offers the least hope for improvement. Ding, ding ding!!! we have a winner!!!
    Undifferentiated. This is the largest group of people with schizophrenia, whose dominant symptoms come from more than one subtype.
    Residual. This type is characterized by extended periods without prominent positive symptoms, but other symptoms continue.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:30:02 AM

Don't be an idiot.  The DSM is the bible of Psychiatric fraud and a masterpiece of deception.  I am insulted that you would imply I had consulted it.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 06:37:01 AM

Sorry Tom Cruise err, Rarity, no offense intended. So, care to cite the source for your apparently accurate diagnosis, without fraudulent overtones?
Rarity

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:11:32 AM

I have not diagnosed anything, and would not of course diagnose a fraudulent psychiatric condition.  I'm just asking questions.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 08:35:17 AM

I'm putting my money on 292.11 Cannabis-Induced Psychotic Disorder with Delusions
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 03:21:48 PM

Mental disorders, just like everything else man made, are fake.  Sure, certain people have different patterns of behavior, which we label as mental disorders.  Things like bipolar, anxiety, depression are all manifested in the mind.  The only problems in your life are what you create in your head.

People that lack a higher understanding of the human psyche will label different behavior as crazy, because they don't get it, just as people that lack understanding will tell a depressed person, "You need help."  When nobody can help them but their self and such a statement is the least helpful thing to say.

Even if I was batshit crazy, everything I say is true.  Argue my words, not me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:10:17 PM

Mental disorders, just like everything else man made, are fake.  Sure, certain people have different patterns of behavior, which we label as mental disorders.  Things like bipolar, anxiety, depression are all manifested in the mind.  The only problems in your life are what you create in your head.

People that lack a higher understanding of the human psyche will label different behavior as crazy, because they don't get it, just as people that lack understanding will tell a depressed person, "You need help."  When nobody can help them but their self and such a statement is the least helpful thing to say.

Even if I was batshit crazy, everything I say is true.  Argue my words, not me.

Ok, if everything man made is fake, and words are man made, how can everything you say be true?
BorderBits

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:50:14 PM

How many lines is your spreadsheet up to?  Have you taken a single step yet toward running a hookah lounge? 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:55:09 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2012, 05:10:08 PM by dank

Words are vibrational frequencies, the universe is made of frequencies, communication is a natural step in evolution.

BorderBits, I talked to a SCORE mentor yesterday, he seemed pretty supportive of the idea, as long as I can get passed the regulations and funding.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:05:08 PM

Quote from: Rarity
It is generally recommended to bring a recording device to such a meeting to supplement your notes and capture the entire conversation.  In order for us to better help you, it might be a good idea for you to record your meeting so you can share it with us. 

I'll be sure to do that for you, Rarity.

Do you have that recording for us as promised?

Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 07:19:06 PM

Have you recently smelled something that could best be described as fudge when there is no fudge?
fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:36:08 PM

Words are vibrational frequencies, the universe is made of frequencies, communication is a natural step in evolution.

BorderBits, I talked to a SCORE mentor yesterday, he seemed pretty supportive of the idea, as long as I can get passed the regulations and funding.

Woohoo! We're back to all mental issues are fake! 'Cause that never gets old!

Word, and by your own logic, a fart, being made of plenty of vibrations, is as high a form than a beautiful song.

... or whatever shit you were mumbling on untitled 75 or 76.

As for my personnal bet of dank's specific malfunction?

A very sheltered, indigo child life, and the most spectacular case of Dunning Kruger ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:41:56 PM

Dunning Krugerands

I used to have an ego problem, but now I know that I can insure investment funds with my soul.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 08:22:28 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2012, 09:52:57 PM by repentance

Argue my words, not me.

Your words are exactly what people are arguing.  Every single criticism people have levelled at you is based on the words you have written here.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 09:12:40 PM

Argue my words, not me.

You're words are exactly what people are arguing.  Every single criticism people have levelled at you is based on the words you have written here.
Calling people names is not how grown ups argue.  I haven't seen one legitimate point, using logic, that disproves my statements.

capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 09:15:32 PM

Calling people names is not how grown ups argue.  I haven't seen one legitimate point, using logic, that disproves my statements.

You consistently claim that investments with you are investments in YOU and not your words.

I have no question.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 10:13:14 PM

I have mp3s more evolved than you.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
coinpeculiator

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:11:58 PM

I think you guys are being unnecessarily mean to Dank, I'm not saying I would loan him 3000 btc but after his guitar got tuned his mp3 was much better and I actually saved a copy to keep.
fgervais

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:56:04 PM

I think you guys are being unnecessarily mean to Dank, I'm not saying I would loan him 3000 btc but after his guitar got tuned his mp3 was much better and I actually saved a copy to keep.

In that case you're either a horrible sock puppet or a horrible music fan.
Rarity

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:59:00 PM

I like his music too.  Music is a matter of taste, most people get over thinking any music they don't like is objectively bad by high school.  You guys must have moved on to the "Music today is terrible!  Get off my lawn!" phase.

I can definitely see him having a succesfull career in music but his timeline may be a bit advanced.  It takes a while for people to notice you, no matter how good you are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: