Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 482097 times)
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:03:08 AM

Hello everyone,

I am from Goa. Have been lurking in the forum for the last month or so.

Hey Jinivij.!

Welcome to the forums.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:03:09 AM

From kerala. I want to know if anyone has had success with mtgox withdrawals in India.

Welcome mate Smiley

Well it works but you need lot of patience. You must wait for at least 2 months as per our last experience.
Much better if you try btc-e or bitstamp.
And in any case, you can always sell it on buysellbitco.in Smiley

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:40:32 PM

From kerala. I want to know if anyone has had success with mtgox withdrawals in India.
Welcome mate Smiley

Well it works but you need lot of patience. You must wait for at least 2 months as per our last experience.
Much better if you try btc-e or bitstamp.
And in any case, you can always sell it on buysellbitco.in Smiley

Regards

+1
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 02:25:47 AM

There is someone who I am working with who has been waiting for 20 days for his withdrawal from Mt Gox. Will update once he gets it.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:18:37 AM

sabko namaskaar Smiley
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 11:34:01 AM

sabko namaskaar Smiley

Welcome PTseller

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:35:02 PM

sabko namaskaar Smiley

Welcome mate Smiley
Namaskar Smiley

Cheers

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
chandrakant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:11:43 PM

Hello guys Wink
I am from Mumbai Grin

Any guys currently mining litecoins from mumbai?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 01:13:10 PM

Hello guys Wink
I am from Mumbai Grin

Welcome chanddrakant..

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 01:14:41 PM

Hello guys Wink
I am from Mumbai Grin

Welcome mate..
Almost everyone who has GPU mining setup should be doing ALT coin mining atm Smiley

Cheers

anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:57:09 AM

Hi Guys,

I hope all is well. I have been playing around with bitcoin for a few months now (in Bangalore). I have mainly been doing it offline with infonetenergy, benson, wilson, dashing riddler,  etc..

I am currently using a wallet called uno-wallet to hold the bulk of my coins.
I use Blockchain on my iPhone and coinbase on my iPhone for small amounts to transact with.

I purchase my bitcoins through cash with rupees in India and through Wells Fargo Bank in USD linked to my coinbase account. Cash is by far the fastest way to accumulate bitcoins and most fun.

OPINION: I don't know what it is about bitcoin that I like so much, because I see tons of flaws that scare the shit out of me. I guess the idea of walking around with a piece of paper worth a ton of money is exciting. Being able to pay a craftsman(villager) in India for his/her art through bitcoin on a global scale is pretty equalizing as well. No government controlling it is also HUGE for me. I don't believe the need for Financial Institutions will ever go away, we will just start dealing with more honest and transparent Institutions as the currency emerges from its birth pains.

Volatility, Security and Idiot Proofing the SEND, RECEIVE and STORAGE functions are important. Increasing Bitcoin Awareness interests me the most.

Thank you all for your contribution to this forum. Reading your posts has been extremely educating.

Amith

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:40:20 AM

Hi Guys,

I hope all is well. I have been playing around with bitcoin for a few months now (in Bangalore). I have mainly been doing it offline with infonetenergy, benson, wilson, dashing riddler,  etc..

I use Blockchain on my iPhone and coinbase on my iPhone for small amounts to transact with.

I purchase my bitcoins through cash with rupees in India and through Wells Fargo Bank in USD linked to my coinbase account. Cash is by far the fastest way to accumulate bitcoins and most fun.

OPINION: I don't know what it is about bitcoin that I like so much, because I see tons of flaws that scare the shit out of me. I guess the idea of walking around with a piece of paper worth a ton of money is exciting. Being able to pay a craftsman(villager) in India for his/her art through bitcoin on a global scale is pretty equalizing as well. No government controlling it is also HUGE for me. I don't believe the need for Financial Institutions will ever go away, we will just start dealing with more honest and transparent Institutions as the currency emerges from its birth pains.

Volatility, Security and Idiot Proofing the SEND, RECEIVE and STORAGE functions are important. Increasing Bitcoin Awareness interests me the most.

Thank you all for your contribution to this forum. Reading your posts has been extremely educating.

Amith

Welcome Amith.

For those who need an introduction, Amith is awesome at brochure design/ graphic packs/ event packs, etc...

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:52:58 AM

Hi Guys,

Amith

Welcome mate Smiley

Regards

anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:41:23 AM

Thanks Guys!

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Transhuman32

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:24:44 PM

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.I have heard about bitcoin couple of months ago and studied about it a little bit.Now I want to start buying  some bitcoin with Btc-e.So is it possible to fund and withraw Btc-e from India?Let me know your experience.Also I would like to know if their is any other easy way to trade. Thanks
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:29:28 PM

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.I have heard about bitcoin couple of months ago and studied about it a little bit.Now I want to start buying  some bitcoin with Btc-e.So is it possible to fund and withraw Btc-e from India?Let me know your experience.Also I would like to know if their is any other easy way to trade. Thanks

Welcome to the forums. Its a bit of a nightmare getting funds into any exchange outside of India.

Transhuman32

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:53:17 PM

Welcome to the forums. Its a bit of a nightmare getting funds into any exchange outside of India.

ok...but it's possible or not...There must be some way out
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:20:03 PM

ok...but it's possible or not...There must be some way out
Yes, International wire transfer.
Or buy bitcoins from Indians & sell it for higher price & cash out.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:58:23 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum as well as the Bitcoin.
Will be buying 4BTC in next few days, if price comes below $320.
Lets see what the Indian scene of BTC turns into upcoming years.
Cheers to all !   Cheesy

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 01:08:08 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum as well as the Bitcoin.
Will be buying 4BTC in next few days, if price comes below $320.
Lets see what the Indian scene of BTC turns into upcoming years.
Cheers to all !   Cheesy

Welcome Smiley
You can always buy or sell on https://buysellbitco.in/

As far as price concerns, it should come back to that level, but not sure when Smiley

And yep, I like your user name Tongue

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: