Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcfaucet.io - 110 Satoshis Every 60 Minutes (Instant ePay)  (Read 15551 times)
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:37:49 PM

I've just ordered another 100 MHs and my TOTAL MHS is 0 now, while before it was 1250 MHs. Why is that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:34:20 AM

I've just ordered another 100 MHs and my TOTAL MHS is 0 now, while before it was 1250 MHs. Why is that?

Mining payout was processed to you yesterday and you did withdrew it...I do not know how the hell your MHs only got deleted...added it back..1250 MHs Smiley
jsfci

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:38:02 AM

I was having 7000+ MHS in my account and today it is set to "0". Why? What happened to my MHS.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:07:04 AM

I was having 7000+ MHS in my account and today it is set to "0". Why? What happened to my MHS.

I knew something like this would happen when I try to fix a PHP code being drunk Grin...luckily I did backed up the files yesterday...MHs of  members who claimed after the reward was increased to 2720 was set to 0...you had 7915 MHs...fixed it Smiley
jsfci

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:10:25 AM

I knew something like this would happen when I try to fix a PHP code being drunk Grin...luckily I did backed up the files yesterday...MHs of  members who claimed after the reward was increased to 2720 was set to 0...you had 7915 MHs...fixed it Smiley
Thankyou for your immediate responce.
jsfci

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:13:39 PM

sir, as of now, you are giving 1 per minute, 2 per minutes and so on. But 1 per minute is calculated as 60 satoshis and for 2 per minute it is calculated as as 90 satoshis instead of 60 x 2 = 120 satoshis, and for 3 per minute it is calculated as as 120 satoshis instead of 60 x 3 = 180 satoshis.
Moreover, this type of calculation is more confusing and not every body can claim continuously. As far as I am concerned, I am a govt. salaried person and I have to go to office daily and I am able to be online only after I return to home. At morning I use to click your site for 1 per minute and leave to office and as soon as return back, I click in your site, it says 1 per minute again. I earn only 60 per claim and for this small amount as just 60 satoshis for one hour, I feel this is disgusting for me to click regularly and be online continuously wasting my internet connection and my time for just 60 satoshi. I don't know, how others manage to earn a decent income form your site. Also I have invested some satoshis in your site and having nearly 8000 Khs. Now the mining rewards is also reduced suddenly form 5000 satoshis per day to just nearly 4300 per day which is 700 less per day.Why?
Hence, it is my humble request to roll back to previous type of rewards so as enable every one to have a regular, decent and stable claims from your site.
Thanks. 
jsfci

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:23:56 AM

Thankyou for your immediate responce.
sir, as of now, you are giving 1 per minute, 2 per minutes and so on. But 1 per minute is calculated as 60 satoshis and for 2 per minute it is calculated as as 90 satoshis instead of 60 x 2 = 120 satoshis, and for 3 per minute it is calculated as as 120 satoshis instead of 60 x 3 = 180 satoshis.
Moreover, this type of calculation is more confusing and not every body can claim continuously. As far as I am concerned, I am a govt. salaried person and I have to go to office daily and I am able to be online only after I return to home. At morning I use to click your site for 1 per minute and leave to office and as soon as return back, I click in your site, it says 1 per minute again. I earn only 60 per claim and for this small amount as just 60 satoshis for one hour, I feel this is disgusting for me to click regularly and be online continuously wasting my internet connection and my time for just 60 satoshi. I don't know, how others manage to earn a decent income form your site. Also I have invested some satoshis in your site and having nearly 8000 Khs. Now the mining rewards is also reduced suddenly form 5000 satoshis per day to just nearly 4300 per day which is 700 less per day.Why?
Hence, it is my humble request to roll back to previous type of rewards so as enable every one to have a regular, decent and stable claims from your site.
Thanks.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:18:18 PM

Thanks.  
You had a problem even when the reward was 1360 every 360 minutes...I think you do not know nothing about mining...https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator...I am not purposefully decreasing the mining payout...it decreases with difficulty...users are claiming more now...I cannot change the format for one user...more than 100 members are claiming at a rate of 10 satoshis per minute...which is 600 satoshis per hour plus 30 MHs...If you do not like the rewards then do not claim the rewards just withdraw your mining earnings.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:50:46 AM

Claim rates have been doubled till Christmas...users now can claim up to 930 satoshis every 30 minutes.

MHs price also has been lowered to 4000 satoshis per 100 MHs till Christmas Smiley
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:38:18 AM

Apart from direct payouts, Xapo users now can withdraw their earnings instantly Smiley
wishxy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:02:13 AM

Where has the direct payout disappeared?
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:27:25 AM

Where has the direct payout disappeared?

What do you mean by direct payout disappeared?
wishxy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:59:31 PM

At withdrawal page, now there is only Xapo cashout option and no direct (to my wallet or FaucetBox) cashout option anymore, as you can see http://bitckerz.net/withdraw.php
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:08:42 PM

At withdrawal page, now there is only Xapo cashout option and no direct (to my wallet or FaucetBox) cashout option anymore, as you can see http://bitckerz.net/withdraw.php

FaucetBox option has been changed to Xapo. No changes have been made to direct payout option. Direct payout is processed to your bitcoin address as soon as your balance reaches 10000 satoshis. On the withdrawal page you can verify your previous payout stats like amount, time, Tx

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:10:46 PM

I'm totally confused . this faucet pays through faucet box or xapo or direct to btc wallet ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:06:42 AM

I'm totally confused . this faucet pays through faucet box or xapo or direct to btc wallet ?

Xapo (email) and direct to any bitcoin address. No FaucetBox
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:19:38 AM

Thanks for this info but site is tough to understand . well I'm learning about this and since it's exapo I'll add it to my list.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:33:23 AM

Thanks for this info but site is tough to understand . well I'm learning about this and since it's exapo I'll add it to my list.

Thank you Smiley
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:16:56 AM

150,000 + MHs sold...For the next 24 hours the rewards have been increased to 1000 satoshis every 60 minutes...Happy New Year To All Smiley
jsfci

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:15:25 PM

You should not say as payout every twenty four hours, why means you are paying every twenty four hours, but you are crediting the mining earnings to the respective users every twenty four hours. Mining earnings are added to the balance only when the users claim it and it is not every twenty four hours and it is only twenty four hours after each claim. But, you are saying that every twenty four hours. Every twenty four hours means there should be a stipulated server time and it should not be every twenty four hours after each claim.
Also, you have been reducing the mining earnings consistently. First I got 5000+ from my 8006 Khs, after that it has been reduced to 4306 and now it is totally down to 3876. if this is downed gradually why should we have the Khs.
Second thing is 1000 every three hours is like only 333 per hour and it is definitely much low than any other faucet that pays every hour. Moreover, you are having a lot of add space and have displayed a lot of adds in each page of your site and definitely you might have a good earnings from displaying adds. But you still pay very less. Why.

Even less add displaying site also pays more that 20 times than you. If you want you can check some sites like http://bonusbitcoin.co/(pays upto 5000 every 15 minutes), http://givemebtc.xyz/(paysa 400 every 4 minutes), http://btcboom.xyz/(pays 500 every 3 minutes and much more out there. Compairing with above sites bonusbitcoin pays (avg:250/15 min) 3000 for 3 hours, givemebtc pays 6000 for 3 hours and btcboom pays 10000 for 3 hours. This is only for your information only. But you can also look forward to increase mining earnings and reduce the claim time from 3 hours to 1 hour for 1000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: