Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad "plots" aginst best freind scammer Matthew N. Wright  (Read 8979 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 02:17:14 AM

[...]

Loup, you make me wet, please stop it.

At the moment, I'm not for or against either Goat or Loup, but I do enjoy reading Loup's toots.

~Bruno~
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:11:09 AM

Oh LoupGaroux you are a liar and a scammy fuck!

You like to make your lies look pretty but you are so fail and dishonest.

Since you "know" they PMs were edited I challenge you to a bet.

The terms are if I edited the PMs I lose. A space here or there wont count but everything that I posted was sent to me by Vlad. You can't win on some lame Matthew like technicality but every letter was placed in that order by Vlad. A extra blank line here wont count as me losing.

Loser pays the other 100 BTC and gets the scammers tag for two week. Theymos will be the one who can tell if the messages were edited. I will give him permission to look in my account at my messages that I have not deleted.

So LoupGaroux take the bet or apologizes. You better go askyour daddy Vlad he is pissing in your face or not. Sadly I think he was and you were enjoying it! Yummm Vlad piss!

I might be a blunt asshole but I am honest:)  Deal with it and stop trying to spread spin and cover Matthew, Vlads and your own scams.

Good Day!  Smiley

TD;DR Put up or shut up.

Hmmm, another little roach retreating to the bastion of "bet me or it isn't real". Guess what numbnuts? I don't wager on little dramas in the bitcoin world. And just like I have told every other scammish fuck-wit who thinks that challenging someone to a wager is the way to ascertain truth (hint: it isn't!) I bet on three things, and three things only; craps, Premier League Soccer and American Football. Beyond that, I could give a damn about about your criteria for proof. This isn't about theymos, it isn't about who may or may not have written you (and you really need to ponder on that concept!) and what the content of those messages might have been. You were played like a fiddle at a barn dance, and you ain't going home with Emmy Lou, just your sad empty sense of entitlement, and your rapidly decaying public image.

You were set up by somebody to spill those beans, because somebody knew it would impact their position in the negotiations. Take off your jackass cloak for ten seconds and think about your revelations here... who gains by buying pirate debt? Does anybody think that there will be ten cents on the dollar from pirate? Oh, hell no. If the issue is holding Matty accountable for his self-immolation through ill-conceived bet placements, what impact does pirate debt have? The only people who make the connection between pirate debt and Matthew's bet are the pathetic fools who hoped to fleece Matt and get even by wagering on the impossible, and taking Matt's money to replace that which they flushed away with scamming pirate boys like you. Has exactly zero impact on the value of Matthew's stock in any Company, and you and the rest of the lynch mob hoping to seize that asset have no chance in hell of attaching that asset in any way. Talk to your online lawyer pal to verify that.

And since you have decided that suicide is your preferred method of dealing with things... please humor the class in exactly what scam I am involved? Did I run a pass-through? Nope, that was you. Did I start a mining company on GLBSE, manage to fuck up the hardware ten times til Tuesday, have to run through RMA's like they were Thai child prostitutes, and then decide to liquidate the "company" without submitting it to the shareholders? Again, that would be you, Goat the Glamorous Jet Setter and Confidant of International Criminals. Did I drain a fund that I had taken in trust for investors so that I could fly halfway around the world to sit and admire pirate with dreamy eyes, and then publicize photos of myself with redneck hookers and cheap spilled beer on my shirt to flaunt my disregard for my investors? Wrong again, that is the Goatse Boy again.

So tell us- which scam am I involved in?

And as to Vlad- he and I have exchanged exactly one pair of communications, primarily centered around the shots that I took at the Magazine's fulfillment issues. I am delighted to report that my order showed up yesterday.

So, in case polysyllabic diatribes are a bit much for you... no I won't bet, no I am not a scammer, and no, the light will not leave you and your actions scammer. Just keep talking, I love watching you pull the rope out to hang yourself with.
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:20:35 AM

LG, why do you care? What a waste of time on your part. I hope you're being paid.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 01:54:57 PM

LG, why do you care? What a waste of time on your part. I hope you're being paid.

I was shocked to. So many random people have come out to attack me and lie about me. I am starting to wonder if he is being paid by Pirate or others. I even brought this up in a different thread where he was attacking me for silly off topic reasons.

Why would he destroy his reputation over this?

Something does not add up.

Most of the accounts attacking me have like 50 or less posts so I understand socks but this guy... I don't know...

Very odd... Anyway I hope you got a good price.

Golly guys, do you really think I could get paid for pointing out the false flag players in the game? Cool! Where do I submit my invoice?

Goat. Goat. Goat.

You did understand that SysRun was being sarcastic on the subject right? And that your horrendously misspelled piling (it's "too", dipshit) on is simple minded.

So many random people? No, just the same group of folks who have been consistent, open and honest, and advance their thoughts on people who take others money with impunity and arrogance.

Sorry I don't play the "bet me or it's false" game. I realize you were hoping to recover another 100 btc through the expedient of wagering, but unlike Matthew, I don't roll that way. Wagering on the truth makes it a moving target, sort of like your integrity, so I don't go there.

Destroying my reputation? Really? How? By challenging you and your dishonest business practices? By keeping your lies and fabrication in the public eye? How is that hurting my reputation? What? Am I raising your ire? Having a reputation as anything other than a pitbull tearing you apart for your theft and fraud as a part of the pirate scheme would be my only concern, and I am confident that I could see that well in advance of your musings on the subject.

What doesn't add up, to put none too (ah look, that's how we use that word!) fine of a point on the riposte- is the balance sheet of Goat Tigger Enterprises- begging for coins to establish a reputation, begging for advice as you stumbled helplessly through your start-up months, and undisputed string of hardware blunders that cost your investors, incessant whoring for the cause of all things pirate when you were invited into the inner circle of PPT accounts, loud and unending support, love and adoration for pirate as you siphoned many, many bitcoins from your victims and delivered them to pirate, and now, as you begin the collapse your little empire- fractions of the core value returned to investors, desperate scams to get more funds because you missed out on the big bucks with pirate, and gambling as a way of life.

You sad little bastard. My integrity is not for sale. Yours was delivered up on your knees in front of pirate in Vegas, and publicly proclaimed for all to see with every word (however badly misspelled!) coming from your keyboard.
gene

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:28:20 PM

BurtW is probably the worst ponzi-sucking scum around here, but he just powers through. Goat is definitely another bottom-feeder, but what makes him special is that he's trying to look respectable. Not very successfully, obviously.

Goat, you should just STFU. You're in enough trouble already.

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 03:02:09 PM

I'll sell my BTC500 in MNW debt, it's the much more valuable early debt before things went sideways.

Things I would accept.
1) BTC10
2) 12 issue subscription the Bitcoin Magazine
3) Jalapeno Preorder

Other negotiable items would be a GPU or a nice back massage. I'm moving around all the shelving in my garage so I can insulate it and my shoulders are killing me.
gene

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 07:32:03 PM

Oh I am in trouble? Are you going to spank me or just call me names like the rest? 

Well whatever gets you off buddy...

This is your wake-up call.

You are closely involved with an international ring of financial fraudsters which has stolen millions of dollars in an exotic "untraceable" digital currency and may be actively working to launder the stolen funds via gpumax. You are offering "securities," denominated in this exotic currency, without a license, on a bogus, unregulated market. Generally, this combination of novelty and profile (despite the relatively low amouts of money involved) gets the attention of prosecutors. Your identity is either known or easily obtained.

If you aren't a complete imbecile, you should at the very least be concerned.

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 08:13:36 PM

you should at the very least be concerned.

We were just looking for a sacrificial lamb (or at least a scapegoat)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 11:04:18 PM

Sacrifice me if you must, but if I'm not in contact with BittyLeaks
within 24 hours, the rest of your PM's will be released. Your Call.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 02:37:21 AM

Reading Goats responses makes me laugh..

Mmmmm Piss..   

Stay classy San Diego...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:56:13 AM

So, now that deflection isn't working, and wagering is a non-starter, and the facts haven't changed- what will your next act be little sad-faced clown?

Did you actually think Teflone has me on ignore? You just never stop to amaze. You really are like the herpes of this community, something that is irritated and disgusting, and you just can't get rid of it, no matter what you do.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:08:54 AM

Golly, don't you need to be working out the super secret friends suing pirate details? You have creditors counting on you- hop to it man, get that Government paperwork lined up, so the Government can handle the lawsuit for you.

You are, if nothing else, pure pathos is a plain vanilla wrapper. Get busy Binky, there's laws to flaunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: