Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confession: I have developed 30+ HYIP/Ponzi Scripts :(  (Read 1455 times)
SadDev (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:47:13 PM

I would like to confess that most cloud mining ponzi schemes and HYIP schemes were programmed/developed/scripted by me. I really don't feel proud of it.

I would like to add that I never took part in any of the schemes or received extra bitcoins.

I would be approached by an individual to create a site. I would give a price, make the site, get paid. I needed to support my family. After a few months I had a feeling that some sites were being used for "ponzi" operations. But I sat back and done nothing (This is why I feel guilty). I want to make things right somehow, But I really don't know the figures that these sites made and whether they were ponzi schemes or not. I believe most of them were looking back.

I haven't created any scripts in a few months now. But I still see people reselling them.

What can I do to help this situation? I love the community and I love Bitcoin. I really didn't want to impact on the community like I have.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1171

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:31:09 PM

I would like to confess that most cloud mining ponzi schemes and HYIP schemes were programmed/developed/scripted by me. I really don't feel proud of it.

I would like to add that I never took part in any of the schemes or received extra bitcoins.

I would be approached by an individual to create a site. I would give a price, make the site, get paid. I needed to support my family. After a few months I had a feeling that some sites were being used for "ponzi" operations. But I sat back and done nothing (This is why I feel guilty). I want to make things right somehow, But I really don't know the figures that these sites made and whether they were ponzi schemes or not. I believe most of them were looking back.

I haven't created any scripts in a few months now. But I still see people reselling them.

What can I do to help this situation? I love the community and I love Bitcoin. I really didn't want to impact on the community like I have.

1) You seem to have a big ego that needs feeding, this is not a good personality trait.
2) You feel guilty, this means you might have a conscience. Do bad, feel bad. Do good, feel good.
3) There are many programmers out there, I doubt you produced a fraction of these scripts.
4) If it's true, which I doubt, then you created the tools that facilitated fraud. You definitely "took part" because these sites are built from the ground up with no basis for earning *profit*.
5) If you want to do something to feel better: help people stop falling for them - make a scam prevention site.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

Are you the scammer James Volpe?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:32:08 AM

If you are the writer of the scripts, then you will have the sourcecode. Try to find some bugs or hackable points at that, if it is found then we can stop the sites from scamming people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:55:28 AM

Post the code, prove it! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:21:32 PM

If you are the writer of the scripts, then you will have the sourcecode. Try to find some bugs or hackable points at that, if it is found then we can stop the sites from scamming people.

Scamming scammers does not help the people the scammers were scamming and is likely to just make things worse.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:00:40 AM

But I like to play these Ponzi game, I want to say thank you  Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Or even better, post the code on github and let us all help finding bugs to bring those scammers down... I for one would be happy to help in my spare time

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:50:17 PM

yes if you are not lying then prove it by posting the source code. What did you think you were making in the first place? what did your employer tell you?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:48:28 PM

You should list every site you created so people know which ponzi's are still out there and runnning.  You are already paid so it won't hurt you.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:26:15 PM

yes if you are not lying then prove it by posting the source code. What did you think you were making in the first place? what did your employer tell you?
Even if he posts the source code it wouldn't help as its already open source or freely available out there if someone has used it.

I have a feeling this topic might be something just to back his claim here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089891.msg11616768#msg11616768 . It probably isn't true.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:14:35 PM

You should list every site you created so people know which ponzi's are still out there and runnning.  You are already paid so it won't hurt you.
This is the only answer.
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:16:32 PM

I have lost a lot of coins when I start to use btc in the early 2014.
OP, for help this situation I think you can repay back the stolen coin to how can prove the scam occurred...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: