Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:21:05 AM

Next stop 20k Smiley here is something that will short your circuits

This is sexy, you are sexy. You should write I love CIRC on your boobs tho because that would get more attention and you got a nice rack.

SMH

Damn kids  Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:43:38 AM

Circuits is #2 on bittrex for volume.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:00:08 AM

Nice price rise here! Looking good fellas  Cool
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:46:11 AM

It's looking good hombre. I dont want to see it rise too fast though, it needs to take it time and grow naturally.
tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:47:37 AM

It's looking good hombre. I dont want to see it rise too fast though, it needs to take it time and grow naturally.

Ah yeah we need that natural price manipulation not that GMO manipulation. Lips sealed
CryptoCircuits (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:47:53 AM

Time for a  few small updates on what we've been up to.

#1. The bots are being built and we are getting closer to the beta period later this week. We've decided to implement the bot in a 3 tiered structure. There will be a basic level bot for the Traders Lounge, an advanced bot for the Whale Lounge, and a Platinum Level bot in all new unlockable panel (more details on that coming soon). We think everyone will be pleased with our feature packed bots so we are look forward to getting the beta testing underway to get everyone's point of view. We are also researching the possibility of integrating a futures trading bot either in the Platinum level or in a whole other panel (More to come on this later as well)

#2. All Slack updates have been sent out. If you're still not in, contact us via PM asap. Thanks.

#3. We are researching ways to improve all of the panels in order to maximize the user experience. We will post screenshots when the time is right. Right now, bots are our main focus but at the same time we are looking at restructuring the way the panels look and bring info to our users.

#4. The Culling. Please expect a white paper to be drafted and released to the public in the next week or so.

#5. More information on our Revenue Module coming soon.

We really appreciate the support and we will continue to keep everyone updated each step of the way. We encourage all of our supporters to reach out to other people and your friends in crypto and let them know about the benefits of owning Circuits. This is only the beginning.

- Circuits
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:56:13 AM

#1. The bots are being built and we are getting closer to the beta period later this week. We've decided to implement the bot in a 3 tiered structure. There will be a basic level bot for the Traders Lounge, an advanced bot for the Whale Lounge, and a Platinum Level bot in all new unlockable panel (more details on that coming soon). We think everyone will be pleased with our feature packed bots so we are look forward to getting the beta testing underway to get everyone's point of view. We are also researching the possibility of integrating a futures trading bot either in the Platinum level or in a whole other panel (More to come on this later as well)

#2. All Slack updates have been sent out. If you're still not in, contact us via PM asap. Thanks.

#3. We are researching ways to improve all of the panels in order to maximize the user experience. We will post screenshots when the time is right. Right now, bots are our main focus but at the same time we are looking at restructuring the way the panels look and bring info to our users.

#4. The Culling. Please expect a white paper to be drafted and released to the public in the next week or so.

We really appreciate the support and we will continue to keep everyone updated each step of the way. We encourage all of our supporters to reach out to other people and your friends in crypto and let them know about the benefits of owning Circuits. This is only the beginning.

- Circuits

Will the tier 3 bot and unlockable panel cost more to unlock then the whale lounge? I may need more coins but would like to know sooner then later because the price is going up quickly.
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:57:14 AM

- Circuits

Thanks for the update. Keep up the unbelievable work, we appreciate it!
jubuka

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:57:39 AM

I've got a love hate thing going on right now...i bought about 7000 with ico, another 2000 between 5200 and  7000 sats, ans another 800 or 900 or so at around 14000, and now i am abut 450 short of the traders lounge.  love the price hike, but sucks my goal is getting farther and farther away, I hope that registration for slack and traders lounge go for a bit more (i am sure they will). Sold off most everything to get them, and am selling off my litecoins and such as i mine them (i am very small fish).  so cheers to us all, i will get there, but slow it down for a day or 2....for us little guys
Jdj1727

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

I've got a love hate thing going on right now...i bought about 7000 with ico, another 2000 between 5200 and  7000 sats, ans another 800 or 900 or so at around 14000, and now i am abut 450 short of the traders lounge.  love the price hike, but sucks my goal is getting farther and farther away, I hope that registration for slack and traders lounge go for a bit more (i am sure they will). Sold off most everything to get them, and am selling off my litecoins and such as i mine them (i am very small fish).  so cheers to us all, i will get there, but slow it down for a day or 2....for us little guys

What's your CIRC address?
neordicICE

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:04:12 AM

- Circuits

You guys are outrageous with all the work and updates you all (Barakus, Thursday, and CryptoCircuits in the slack) give us. Keep up the positive vibe and we'll all be here to back this project. I don't think there is anyone single investor whos not amazed but the dedication you all are putting into this project. I know the ICO didn't raise that much and I remember how you told us in the beginning that a lot of the wallet and features were coming out of the devs own pocket. Maybe now its time for the circuits team to post some donation addresses. I would donate a little bit and im sure many others would too and we all know that you guys deserve it.
Thanks for the update and please post some donation address so we can help out too.
Its the least we can do especially with the price at 22k.
jubuka

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:18:32 AM

This is my address...Of course anything is greatly appreciated, but please don't feel as tho any one has to give.....but if you wanna..... I intend to keep buying them up with my little alt coins that trickle in, and not to unsell anyone, but I think it really would be a good idea if the community bonds together and gives bounties for things (like lana making a video, or suches), and after i get into the traders club, i will then have coins to share through the community, Thanks, especially to the guys/and or girls behind this coin.

CYfPg2ZPmVXBmpTXEn8JoKqjTsmDjpW52k
jubuka

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:25:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/eEbGhHy.png

- Circuits

You guys are outrageous with all the work and updates you all (Barakus, Thursday, and CryptoCircuits in the slack) give us. Keep up the positive vibe and we'll all be here to back this project. I don't think there is anyone single investor whos not amazed but the dedication you all are putting into this project. I know the ICO didn't raise that much and I remember how you told us in the beginning that a lot of the wallet and features were coming out of the devs own pocket. Maybe now its time for the circuits team to post some donation addresses. I would donate a little bit and im sure many others would too and we all know that you guys deserve it.
Thanks for the update and please post some donation address so we can help out too.
Its the least we can do especially with the price at 22k.

+1

I agree, these devs are pretty dam awsome, and after I hit traders lounge status, i will use coins over that for the community and suches
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:29:57 AM

Hey guys,

I've been following this thread with interest for a while now. CIRC is looking badass. I bought  a small amount a few days ago. I am dying to buy more but for some reason I can't deposit into bittrex, my account has listed it as 'pending deposit' for days now. Really frustrating. I've contacted trex but no reply. I am itching to buy some more CIRCs before the price gets any higher.. Can anyone recommend the quickest way to go about this? Baring in mind all my bitcoins are tied up in this 'pending' transaction Sad

I would really appreciate any advice.
Jdj1727

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:30:32 AM

This is my address...Of course anything is greatly appreciated, but please don't feel as tho any one has to give.....but if you wanna..... I intend to keep buying them up with my little alt coins that trickle in, and not to unsell anyone, but I think it really would be a good idea if the community bonds together and gives bounties for things (like lana making a video, or suches), and after i get into the traders club, i will then have coins to share through the community, Thanks, especially to the guys/and or girls behind this coin.

Sent you 500 CIRC. Welcome to the traders lounge.
jubuka

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:34:40 AM

Sent you 500 CIRC. Welcome to the traders lounge.

Wow, Thank you. I really don't know what to say, you are great, and I'm glad to be in your community. Thank you again
neordicICE

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:36:33 AM

Hey guys,

I've been following this thread with interest for a while now. CIRC is looking badass. I bought  a small amount a few days ago. I am dying to buy more but for some reason I can't deposit into bittrex, my account has listed it as 'pending deposit' for days now. Really frustrating. I've contacted trex but no reply. I am itching to buy some more CIRCs before the price gets any higher.. Can anyone recommend the quickest way to go about this? Baring in mind all my bitcoins are tied up in this 'pending' transaction Sad

Where did you send the btc from? Did you send it with a transaction few or did you go the jew way and send it for free. If you sent it for free then good luck. It could take weeks.
dynamicseruma

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:40:54 AM

Hey guys,

Where did you send the btc from? Did you send it with a transaction few or did you go the jew way and send it for free. If you sent it for free then good luck. It could take weeks.

I sent it from my bitcoin core wallet. I am pretty sure I paid the fee.. It was a few days ago now.
CryptoLana

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:56:51 AM

looking good:)
dynamicseruma

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:00:10 AM

looking good:)

My CIRCs on bittrex literally doubled in price while I slept. Gotta love that shit  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: