Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming Revolution with Bitcoin  (Read 766 times)
g0dlike (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

Hi all! I had some ideas lately. Was about building a client where people can compete with each other in skill games like League of Legends Hearthstone Poker Chess (...) for money ( Bitcoins) . The Client should be made based on ideas of each community of each game and no one should profit with that , and development of the client donated by players. in the future , the rake generated in tournaments should self support the client by itself , investing in security , call centers to support users and all kind of that stuff.
Im a poker player , and as you know poker is dying since the black friday , and this would be great to bring back this fantastic game again to a great level playing all players from all over the world. But i dont want to be selfish , it would be fun to bring other skill games like those a mention.

This is just an idea that i dont know if its possible or not!  Im sure that im not the only one with this dream !

Give your opinions and have a great day!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:27:05 AM

The Client should be made based on ideas of each community of each game
I agree with this one, because they will give a great idea

I will always support this kind of idea as long as it's a skill based game, not gambling Wink

faucet used to be profitable
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:41:59 AM

At first I appreciate your idea! But building such kind of client will take a lot of time and resource. If no one is going to profit from this, I fully doubt anyonw will be contributing himsel to do it! I think it need a group of ppl to finish this project!

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:43:48 AM

Sounds like a great idea, i hope you can find someone with the ability/time to help you bring this project to completion.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:25:32 PM

As others said this would be a very complex project and it needs time,money and a bunch of like-minded,ingenious people to complete it. Maybe you should start a crowd-funding for this,but first you need to make a list of all your needs and you need to prove that you are serious about these plans.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:32:53 PM

I always liked to bet on skill games, unfortunately its hard because it can be cheated, chess for example, you can use engines to win any game, league of legends? How exactly would you do it, 1vs1 would be stupid since the game is not made for that. Poker yeah, of course, but there are already plenty of sites with it, so you gotta think about it
menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 04:48:16 PM

This type of platform will take LOTS of money to make it happen. And that money is going to come from investors who want a return on investment, which means you've gotta make some profit.

Sorry guy, community contributed efforts of this magnitude simply don't work when no one is getting paid.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 08:42:56 AM

It's hard to build a project which "no one should profit with that", people want something profit.
and for a bitcoin game which you want to build, already a lot game like that. example:
https://rpsls.win88.me/
https://cryptoinfinity.com/
http://www.dragons.tl/
https://www.gambit.com/signup

and most all game pay in bitcoin.

~iki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: