Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who wants to mine bitcoins!  (Read 539 times)
alexelon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:33:27 PM

For those who wants to mine bitcoins!

For those who just have started to mine bitcoins! Great bitcoins' faucet sample for beginners. They provide you with a big amount of bitcoins and pay you in time.

http://www.avto-seller.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

For those who just have started to mine bitcoins! Great bitcoins' faucet sample for beginners. They provide you with a big amount of bitcoins and pay you in time.

faucets help people that want to mine bitcoin? my foot, I must've been living under a rock.  Roll Eyes

aanyywaaay. for the fauceters out there, the site is clean
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/593427cd8197453763de54c2c39bf1365e2df7e06b37477a455ff37c4b853db0/analysis/1434310722/
AceWallen

Activity: 479
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:42:16 PM

i really wouldn't waste time with faucets -- not that faucets have anything to do with mining. Wink imo, if you want to mine, you better be able to speculate on alts, because mining bitcoin is pretty much off limits for the casual newbie.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:46:11 PM

The way i understood, mining is completely different from getting coins from faucets... Mining coins = generating new coins, faucets = watching annoying ads for very small parts of a bitcoin

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:56:16 PM

The way i understood, mining is completely different from getting coins from faucets... Mining coins = generating new coins, faucets = watching annoying ads for very small parts of a bitcoin
the only way to mine with faucets would be if they would give free hash power or something like that with which you could mine coins

AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:36:14 AM

the only way to mine with faucets would be if they would give free hash power or something like that with which you could mine coins

i'm sure if they did that, the amount of hashing power would be so miniscule so as to be insulting. i think there was a browser-based cpu-mining website but it was either a scam or paid out so little that it appeared to be one.
BlackMachine

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:27:14 AM

i'm sure if they did that, the amount of hashing power would be so miniscule so as to be insulting. i think there was a browser-based cpu-mining website but it was either a scam or paid out so little that it appeared to be one.
That site is bitcoinplus. Many people has complained that it didn't payout. Even if it does, you would have a hard time reaching the payout thershold. Main reason being the inefficiency of the script.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:26:16 AM

Minergate is also a browser-based cpu mining website. I tried it, but couldn't reach my initial payout...

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 05:34:39 AM

Better to moveyour thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0 you can get more reff Wink
good luck for mine bitcoin with faucet rotator LOL

~iki
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:14:18 AM

dont do it!  Cheesy

that is the best advice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: