Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you are trading shit coins?  (Read 1364 times)
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:34:24 AM

Why would you buy it @ 0.025 Huh  Shocked
Coin with 98% premine? Are you serious?

Im lose more in XPY, That coin is F*cking shit 2BTC lose in XPY iam buy beetween rate 0.025 after 1 week rate only 0.0005

because i trust hes promise 1XPY=20$ , before that i buy only 20XPY from 0.03 sell on 0.05

===Sempak===
elisa9825

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:30:06 PM

I traded the type of pump and dump coins! Once the price reaches to target, I will sell them as soon as possible! Never hold them too long!
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:19:37 PM

An Excel sheet or a graphing calculator will make life so much easier.

Jesus christ why haven't I done this sooner...thanks for that  Wink

I'm still completely new to trading, and only mess around with a small amount (that's been designated for trading only, so no depositing if I do lose).

...but even though most exchanges have their own tools, I've been looking for a better solution - and I use that solution (Excel) every day!

Don't laugh...I'm the one admitting all this Grin

I won't laugh at all.  You'd really be surprised how many people trade without metrics of their own.  I have no idea how they can ever make a substantial profit without math.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:24:22 PM

Well, trading shitcoins make only sense when it is on the bottom, at one sats or something like that. Then you have good chance to get into a pump or a positive development one day and make multiple times gain on your investment.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:21:38 PM

An Excel sheet or a graphing calculator will make life so much easier.

Jesus christ why haven't I done this sooner...thanks for that  Wink

I'm still completely new to trading, and only mess around with a small amount (that's been designated for trading only, so no depositing if I do lose).

...but even though most exchanges have their own tools, I've been looking for a better solution - and I use that solution (Excel) every day!

Don't laugh...I'm the one admitting all this Grin

I won't laugh at all.  You'd really be surprised how many people trade without metrics of their own.  I have no idea how they can ever make a substantial profit without math.

Most people don't make a profit at all (despite what they may claim), and they certainly don't make a substantial profit.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: