Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:24:27 AM

A lot of bag holders in this thread! Dreaming this coin will go up so they can exit without a massive loss.

You pretty much describe all coin buyers. Hopeful dreamers expecting their coin to go higher. If you are so unhappy with this coin why do you bother to post in this thread.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makjoyah

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:27:00 AM

DEV TAIK, COIN TAIK
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:30:47 AM

A lot of bag holders in this thread! Dreaming this coin will go up so they can exit without a massive loss.

You pretty much describe all coin buyers. Hopeful dreamers expecting their coin to go higher. If you are so unhappy with this coin why do you bother to post in this thread.

Scam coins are exact reason, why good legit coins are left in darkness. Scam becomes a standart of crypto. It's disgusting!!!

Cryptoworld is degrading rapidly.

Supporting and using scam coins for profit is like shitting in your own bed. Once it won't be usable to sleep well because of smell.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:40:46 AM

An example of the bidding model may be seen from popular auction sites such as Qubids though DIBBITS will offer many benefits over these sites.    

Quibids? the site that charges users to bid for items even when they don't win them, is that the model that dibbits is following?

1. start ico and buy 90% of them
2. pump price
3. release DIBS marketplace where users are charged to place bids
4. collect DIBS from all the losing bidders
5. sell DIBS back to buyers

oh lawd

Thanks for the info HaShForce101

Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:42:59 AM

If platform is real and releases, bagholders will be over the moon. Maybe will burn in the sun  Shocked
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:48:47 AM

If platform is real and releases, bagholders will be over the moon. Maybe will burn in the sun  Shocked

Omg, are you insane? Sun is reached already, now burning process.

Fools are burned Cheesy
deathstarx

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:53:13 AM

Hello all,

A daily (1st) update of our progress so far:

We have started development of our core platform. A meeting with a marketing company took place today to discuss details of our promotional campaign. Our long term marketing plan has been established and we hope you look forward to the material being prepared in the coming weeks.

Greetings to the HYPER team, thank you for reaching out to us! We will be in touch shortly.

For those of you who are familiar with penny auction sites (Qubids, Orangebidz etc.), we would like to hear your feedback and experience thus far! Any constructive suggestions will be relayed to our development team for consideration.

We would also like to hear from CS GO players regarding features they would like to see from the platform and their experience in skin / key trading.  

Updates will be posted in the thread when available and we look forward to hearing from the community.

DIBBITS Team

Im pleasantly surprised to see responses, I think you need to keep in contact with the community here dev so we can know more about this project and accept its legitimacy.

I play CS GO and trade skins, what kind of weapons can we expect? I trade in cs go crate keys most of the time which convert for fiat, often at around 70% market price. I would say if you provided a service for cs go traders to safely trade items (maybe using DIBS?) in addition to auctions, itd be pretty awesome for the CS GO community!  
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

Yeah I've seen this thing go up and down a few times. This is the lowest it gets usually. Then it zooms up. Can't resist I'm buying a bit and gonna play it. It's a gamble for sure but Why the F not?

It can be a fun and exciting ride but it can also cost you your ass.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Mineotaur

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:55:03 AM

As much of a con as this clearly appears to be, I still like the 'wild west' nature of cryptos. Being vigilant and informed will protect people better than some centralized authority.
Anyway, -75.02%, lol. This whole operation has the subtlety of a nuclear warhead. Hope not many people got burned.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

Hello all,

We have started development of our core platform. A meeting with a marketing company took place today to discuss details of our promotional campaign. Our long term marketing plan has been established and we hope you look forward to the material being prepared in the coming weeks.

Greetings to the HYPER team, thank you for reaching out to us! We will be in touch shortly.

For those of you who are familiar with penny auction sites (Qubids, Orangebidz etc.), we would like to hear your feedback and experience thus far! Any constructive suggestions will be relayed to our development team for consideration.

We would also like to hear from CS GO players regarding features they would like to see from the platform and their experience in skin / key trading.  

Updates will be posted in the thread when available and we look forward to hearing from the community.

DIBBITS Team

Im pleasantly surprised to see responses, I think you need to keep in contact with the community here dev so we can know more about this project and accept its legitimacy.

I play CS GO and trade skins, what kind of weapons can we expect? I trade in cs go crate keys most of the time which convert for fiat, often at around 70% market price. I would say if you provided a service for cs go traders to safely trade items (maybe using DIBS?) in addition to auctions, itd be pretty awesome for the CS GO community!  

Looks like dev is playing with fake account!
deathstarx

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:27:52 AM

Hello all,

DIBBITS Team

What are you talking about asshole. Stop harassing this thread. and dont pm me again you ass.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:32:05 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 07:50:02 AM by brightlight

Hello all,

DIBBITS Team

What are you talking about asshole. Stop harassing this thread. and dont pm me again you ass.

Ok, I apologize, if I was wrong!

And I didn't PM'd you, I quoted your post, butthole!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:34:34 AM

Good Job dev  Wink

I hope DIBS can move to 10k a.k.a ICO price . i hopefully this , and i can Buy all if 10k sat
Dev you have have great work

Shit dev
deathstarx

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:36:07 AM

Hello all,

DIBBITS Team

http://i62.tinypic.com/sxd94j.png

dafuq do you call this??? Seriously you need to chill out with this shit and go worry about your own business.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:42:09 AM

I notice the price correction is happening as I predicted earlier (post got deleted by dev)

Based on the indicators the recommended trading range for DIBBITs is 10k-40k atm.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:50:15 AM

Hello all,

DIBBITS Team

dafuq do you call this??? Seriously you need to chill out with this shit and go worry about your own business.

You are right! I forgot, I sent you something, but it was an answer to your post in this thread! You clled me an asshole, that's why I PM'd you.

Good luck with DIBS, and yes, I'll better care for my investments.
slackerjunior

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:59:11 AM

I do not see the point of the coin, the software to hold a Penny Auction is readily available and easy to set up.  Secondly, there are bots available to bid at the last second in Penny Auctions- In fact there are teams of people that do it together ( I use to be one of those people) -

And if you really want to get technical- there is already a site like this for crypto -- I cannot remember the name but Search PAYCOIN PENNY AUCTION and I bet you can find it.

I am not trying to piss on your parade Dev but where is the originality of this coin?
slackerjunior

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:00:49 AM

Found it, it use to have a few items--I guess it didn't work out so well

http://www.xpypayday.net
deathstarx

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:08:03 AM

I do not see the point of the coin, the software to hold a Penny Auction is readily available and easy to set up.  Secondly, there are bots available to bid at the last second in Penny Auctions- In fact there are teams of people that do it together ( I use to be one of those people) -

And if you really want to get technical- there is already a site like this for crypto -- I cannot remember the name but Search PAYCOIN PENNY AUCTION and I bet you can find it.

I am not trying to piss on your parade Dev but where is the originality of this coin?

The CS GO market is a good one to be in and I think the fact these guys want to bring this model to skin trading is unique! If all of the items will be high value itll be quite interesting for sure.

Im guessing there will be some improvements to stand out among other auction sites too.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:16:45 AM

I do not see the point of the coin, the software to hold a Penny Auction is readily available and easy to set up.  Secondly, there are bots available to bid at the last second in Penny Auctions- In fact there are teams of people that do it together ( I use to be one of those people) -

The CS GO market is a good one to be in and I think the fact these guys want to bring this model to skin trading is unique!

Im guessing there will be some improvements to stand out among other auction sites too.

Sorry men, but let's talk about it, when something will be delivered. Will be, will be... So far just empty promises

Don't hype this coin at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: