Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Rating Agencies  (Read 137 times)
Laco Vencel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Think, Re-think & Do!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

I'm new in ICO, I have my project and interested physical investors, but I would like to process it through ICO. I've tried to register on few trackers, somewhere even I've paid and got some rating, but it seems, that even you have well prepared and real project, without paying thousands dollars, you will not get good rating...isn't it? So, is it really rating, or it is just manipulation of crypto-investor's mass meaning? My project e.g. is https://www.smartcitycoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

The world is unfair and I didn't check your project but even it's good or bad as long as you don't have budget for marketing people will not notice it.

There are projects that has capital and they have a good project but not all has the same situation.

There are bad projects that has capital too so they are getting exposure while some good projects doesn't.

Laco Vencel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61

Think, Re-think & Do!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

thx, so it's manipulation, not a rating as they advertise. I thought so.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

This what happens today.

ICOs are paying for good reviews and just look at the service section and see on how many services are paying for good reviews.

So if you are about to choose an ICO make sure that you are doing your own research and don't just invest base on what they are saying.

But analyze everything base on your own perspective.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

I'm new in ICO, I have my project and interested physical investors, but I would like to process it through ICO. I've tried to register on few trackers, somewhere even I've paid and got some rating, but it seems, that even you have well prepared and real project, without paying thousands dollars, you will not get good rating...isn't it? So, is it really rating, or it is just manipulation of crypto-investor's mass meaning? My project e.g. is https://www.smartcitycoin.io
Get used to it and its always been part of the reality which do have lots of money or financially capable would really have always the advantage compared into those traditional person who do have average funds.We can say its manipulation or truly unfair at all but it do really works on that way and since you are already aware on such process then you cant do anything about it but to embrace.If you do like to be listed or rated you would need to follow up their terms.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Get used to it and its always been part of the reality which do have lots of money or financially capable would really have always the advantage compared into those traditional person who do have average funds.We can say its manipulation or truly unfair at all but it do really works on that way and since you are already aware on such process then you cant do anything about it but to embrace.If you do like to be listed or rated you would need to follow up their terms.

Yes, do not think that there are any "real" ICO ratings out there that are honestly objective. They all get paid something to run a rating, otherwise, why would they do this "public service"? In the end, you are responsible for your investment decisions, and can use all these ratings as informational only, do not take their ratings as recommendation, and you are good. Besides, I have not found a useful ICO rating they talk about nonsense like market cap or token circulation which almost always mean nothing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Yes, do not think that there are any "real" ICO ratings out there that are honestly objective. They all get paid something to run a rating, otherwise, why would they do this "public service"? In the end, you are responsible for your investment decisions, and can use all these ratings as informational only, do not take their ratings as recommendation, and you are good. Besides, I have not found a useful ICO rating they talk about nonsense like market cap or token circulation which almost always mean nothing.
All the things you are saying there buddies are actually true where none of those ICO ratings do give out their honest analysis which commonly this would involve money talks.If you are a project owner and pays out for a rating then expect for a positive outcome and thats how it works.Even myself doesnt really rely on information given by those ico rating or review sites giving out stars depending on how good the project is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

It depend most of the rating websites are based on the investment but you need to understand there are different other techniques to attract investors if you have really working product.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: