Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made  (Read 29175 times)
DonShrents (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 11:49:07 PM

I just had the pleasure of having a 10min or so telephone conversation with none other than Theodore (Ted) Shavers, the father of Trendon Shavers and had the opportunity to bring him up to speed on the happenings as of late. After leaving a mesasge or 2 previously, I was finally able to get through to him today.

I informed the elder Shavers that it would be in Trendon's best interests to get back in contact with the community that he has defrauded for the estimated amount of $5 million USD and for Theodore (Ted) to feel free to familiarize himself further on the topic, by searching his son's name on Google, for further reading.

I will be keeping in contact with Ted Shavers (the father), as I explaned to him, it would be senseless for us to file Criminal proceedings if there was a chance to recoup some of the lost funds at this point. although Civil proceedings have been set in motion, which may be cancelled if the participants are left satisfied. He has made it clear to me that Trendon will be getting a call from him immediately and instructed to get back in touch with this community. The contact that I left with his father was donshrents@hotmail.com , although we will be continuing a telephone relationship until this situation comes to an end, regardless of what that end may be.

~DonShrents
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 11:53:09 PM

That's interesting. Did you get any information from him that confirms that TS is pirate@40? Did he know anything about Bitcoin?
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 12:02:25 AM

Standing ovations !

Nobody called him before about the matter?

Thanks for the hope

not for coins but that the community is not a bunch of only completly braindead, lazy, paralyzed, greedy, criminal, trolling suckers Wink

Cheers Zyk
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 12:08:17 AM

I also want to add that I just received a followup email from Theodore Shavers, confirming both the telephone conversation and the email contact.

While I am not putting all of my eggs into this basket, I feel confident that his father at least decided to answer the telephone after the messages left over the course of the last while.

~DonShrents
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 12:26:50 AM

I also want to add that I just received a followup email from Theodore Shavers, confirming both the telephone conversation and the email contact.

While I am not putting all of my eggs into this basket, I feel confident that his father at least decided to answer the telephone after the messages left over the course of the last while.

~DonShrents

Do you or did you have exposure to BCST ?

Thanks Zyk
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 12:28:50 AM

Yes, I did have a BTCST account.

~DonShrents
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:07:40 AM

Yes, I did have a BTCST account.

~DonShrents

So you got the impression that his father is been instructed the very first time by you?

Will you level to principal, when it turns out as a ponzi?

or did you sell it? mine is just at bitcoinmax.

Zyk
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:09:15 AM

Sorry. I am not sure what you are asking.

~DonShrents
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 01:20:30 AM

I have a special request. I was only the impression that Don Shrents is Atlas. To be clear, I truly don't care if that's the case. Does somebody here have Atlas' phone number? Reason I'm asking is that I, or anybody, should make sure, 100%, that we are not being pulled/pushed down the wrong path by possibly Pirate himself. A simple phone call to Atlas, if he is Don Shrents, confirming the identity is all that is needed. This is not a trick by be to reveal Atlas behind this avatar. Don/Atlas if you trust me to keep a secret please PM me or email me. Perhaps you rather email me, but please PM letting me know that an email has been sent. Use the email on my profile page.

I would trust Atlas that a call had been placed, but at this point I'm not 100% sure. Sorry, Don. I know you'll understand.

Peace, bro.

~Bruno~
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:33:29 AM

ummm...not to bust anyones bubble, but someone just recently posted pirate chatting and someone asked about his home address and who these people were. he said that address was from 20 years ago and mentioned the names were his parents, then he said something like god bless their souls...sounding like they are dead...
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:34:58 AM

ummm...not to bust anyones bubble, but someone just recently posted pirate chatting and someone asked about his home address and who these people were. he said that address was from 20 years ago and mentioned the names were his parents, then he said something like god bless their souls...sounding like they are dead...

confirmed liar is a liar

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:39:30 AM

Well, they (parents) are not dead. They are alive and well.
The telephone number that I used to contact Trendon's father had nothing to do with the number posted in that chat log.

I have confirmed him using email conversations as well as telephone and will continue to keep in touch.

I have also confirmed my identity with Phinnaeus Gage. The fact that this (DonShrents) is a sock puppet account will prevent me from joining IRC with my findings without finding myself in the crosshairs, but here is what I can report here for all to confirm at their own leisure:

Theodore (Ted) Shavers - tedshavers.com - ted@tedshavers.com - 214-587-6062

thank you,
~DonShrents
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:42:47 AM

Fell free to crosscheck it if you like. I have left voice mails on 2 seperate telephone numbers for this man and he knew who I was when I contacted him again today. He also replied to emails sent to him, using the same info.

The person I spoke with was in fact Trendon Shaver's father.
max in montreal

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

http://www.oldride.com/late_model_vehicles/781972.html
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:49:27 AM

Exactly and if you pay close enough attention to the nose shot of the car, you will notice it contains a background shot of what is 608 Broad Leaf Lane, the Shaver's residence in McKinney Texas.
This can be confirmed using Google Street view.

max in montreal

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:55:56 AM

what makes me laugh is everybody is helping out to play detective, so you want to help too, so you call up his dad...or someone you think is his dad...but if your serious about this, why would you post under a different account? seems like a big joke to me...

regards,

Trendon Shavers
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 02:23:34 AM

Well, they (parents) are not dead. They are alive and well.
The telephone number that I used to contact Trendon's father had nothing to do with the number posted in that chat log.

I have confirmed him using email conversations as well as telephone and will continue to keep in touch.

I have also confirmed my identity with Phinnaeus Gage. The fact that this (DonShrents) is a sock puppet account will prevent me from joining IRC with my findings without finding myself in the crosshairs, but here is what I can report here for all to confirm at their own leisure:

Theodore (Ted) Shavers - tedshavers.com - ted@tedshavers.com - 214-587-6062

thank you,
~DonShrents

Confirmed! And have every reason to believe that what Don states is gospel and worth it's weight in gold.

~Bruno~
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:28:35 AM

Man, how long until that number is disconnected.....

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 02:29:51 AM

I don't think it will be. Look at this beauty Ted once had for sale.

If it is, he'll have a lot of explaining to do to Mr. Whipple (seriously): http://www.mysumc.org/storage/youth-documents/Confirmation%20Overview%2011.12.pdf
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:34:50 AM

I don't think it will be. Look at this beauty Ted once had for sale.

If it is, he'll have a lot of explaining to do to Mr. Whipple (seriously): http://www.mysumc.org/storage/youth-documents/Confirmation%20Overview%2011.12.pdf

This is getting seriously fun now.

If everyone wants to chip in and buy me a plane ticket, I will fly to Texas and pay a visit to Stonebridge ministries. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: