Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made  (Read 29175 times)
DonShrents (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:35:44 AM

As I don't believe that Trendon's twin boys are actually his after doing the math and attempting to judge their current age in pictures, I will be in touch with his wife's first husband tomorrow to bring him up to speed on the situation as well, because if this ends up going to Criminal proceedings, the chances of getting money back will be next to nill, so at that point, a Child Wellfare case can be filed as well, being that a crime of this stature would not be a safe living environment for 2 children to be a part of.
In summation, if money can not be repaid, it will be up to the masses to cause as much personal collateral damage as is possible within the constraints of the law.

~DonShrents

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:42:05 AM

Has anyone else called this number listed above?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:45:32 AM

I would suggest that level headed people feel free to contact Ted. Be aware that he is a decent sounding person and is represented as being a 'God fearing' man and church going. He can be found online as part of his congregation, so please do not simply call him and swear and freak out.
Be clear and respectful and he will certainly talk to you.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:46:55 AM

I would suggest that level headed people feel free to contact Ted. Be aware that he is a decent sounding person and is represented as being a 'God fearing' man and church going. He can be found online as part of his congregation, so please do not simply call him and swear and freak out.

Perhaps sending Ted Shavers an email with the picture of "PirateAt40" would confirm or unconfirm this all???

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:50:59 AM

Perhaps sending Ted Shavers an email with the picture of "PirateAt40" would confirm or unconfirm this all???

The family ties and identities have been confirmed. You have nothing to worry about, but feel free to add to the effort.
It would serve you better than simply posting about it here.

~DonShrents
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 02:53:32 AM

As I don't believe that Trendon's twin boys are actually his after doing the math and attempting to judge their current age in pictures, I will be in touch with his wife's first husband tomorrow to bring him up to speed on the situation as well, because if this ends up going to Criminal proceedings, the chances of getting money back will be next to nill, so at that point, a Child Wellfare case can be filed as well, being that a crime of this stature would not be a safe living environment for 2 children to be a part of.
In summation, if money can not be repaid, it will be up to the masses to cause as much personal collateral damage as is possible within the constraints of the law.

~DonShrents

Interesting approach. Protect the children. What are the chances that he owes back child support or taxes?

~Bruno~
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:55:51 AM

The family ties and identities have been confirmed. You have nothing to worry about, but feel free to add to the effort.
It would serve you better than simply posting about it here.

~DonShrents

I may give Mr. Shavers a call myself. Would have to be tomorrow as it is getting quite late in Texas now.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:55:55 AM

~DonShrents

Interesting approach. Protect the children. What are the chances that he owes back child support or taxes?

~Bruno~

Well, he would only owe child support till she got remarried, right ? or does that just apply to alimony ?

Let's hope he doesn't currently have an outstanding bill with the ex-wife.
DonShrents (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:38:19 AM

Now that we have a 100% VERIFIED shipping/living address for Trendon, if he chooses to keep silent and refuse to make an appearance by tomorrow by 5:00PM CST (his time zone), I will be back in contact with his father to explain the next step of our process and to expect Police or at minimum, a process server to visit all of the family members, in search of Trendon.

Even though we have his address, I think that we should drag as many family members into this as possible to make them all aware of the scale of this fraud in order to add as much social pressure as possible, as it doesn't cost anything.

~DonShrents
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:28:40 AM

Even though we have his address, I think that we should drag as many family members into this as possible to make them all aware of the scale of this fraud in order to add as much social pressure as possible, as it doesn't cost anything.

Depends if they're looking for hush money.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 06:34:40 AM

Depends if they're looking for hush money.

It would be quite embarrassing for them knowing their background to have a front page newspaper article about their son. Someone might also put up a flyer at his old mans church before mass on a sunday  Smiley

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:16:21 AM

The person I spoke with was in fact Trendon Shaver's father.

But do you know (this) Trendon Shavers is Pirate? I agree with the above poster, confront the father with a picture of pirate and have him confirm that is indeed his son.  If that was already done, please post it.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:35:49 AM

The person I spoke with was in fact Trendon Shaver's father.

But do you know (this) Trendon Shavers is Pirate? I agree with the above poster, confront the father with a picture of pirate and have him confirm that is indeed his son.  If that was already done, please post it.

IF you read the thread I already asked this question and got the answer of YES.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 07:53:01 AM

I read "The family ties and identities have been confirmed". I would just like to know how they were verified before everyone goes after the wrong family.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:08:31 AM

Cadeau to people acting on the info and contacting the family. If the point is to reach a settlement or take this to court, doing anything more than proofing identity and explaining the situation and the case so far, to his father, is not doing any good. It sounds like his father was cooperative. If a number of people intent to call him and other in his family and post their answers to get some kind of confession, you are not helping your case. Benefit of doubt applies especially to old fathers, spouses and twin sons! when you get a lawyer, he will tell you the same thing.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:20:53 AM

Now that it 'appears' that his identity has been confirmed, the most productive thing to do would be to contact a lawyer and let them handle it. No good can come out of harassing his family or trying to embarrass him further. The chance of someone taking it too far is too great. There are established legal measure to deal with fraud, so use them.

more or less retired.
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:37:34 AM

Please consider taking the father's contact info down. I'm sure it can be easily found, but doxing bystanders like that seems a  bit indecent.

Also is there a summary of the proof for the link between pirate, the baseball-capped guy in the photos and Trendon Shavers? That'll be needed if he says he's not pirate.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:39:03 AM

I just had the pleasure of having a 10min or so telephone conversation with none other than Theodore (Ted) Shavers, the father of Trendon Shavers and had the opportunity to bring him up to speed on the happenings as of late. After leaving a mesasge or 2 previously, I was finally able to get through to him today.

I informed the elder Shavers that it would be in Trendon's best interests to get back in contact with the community that he has defrauded for the estimated amount of $5 million USD and for Theodore (Ted) to feel free to familiarize himself further on the topic, by searching his son's name on Google, for further reading.

I will be keeping in contact with Ted Shavers (the father), as I explaned to him, it would be senseless for us to file Criminal proceedings if there was a chance to recoup some of the lost funds at this point. although Civil proceedings have been set in motion, which may be cancelled if the participants are left satisfied. He has made it clear to me that Trendon will be getting a call from him immediately and instructed to get back in touch with this community. The contact that I left with his father was donshrents@hotmail.com , although we will be continuing a telephone relationship until this situation comes to an end, regardless of what that end may be.

~DonShrents

i dont think its nice to take this to his family and to publish their contact information.
he is an adult...
OneEyed
aka aurele

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 09:18:44 AM

Please let the father know the FBI has already been contacted.

In this case, you should send the OP an evidence of this FBI contact, so that he does not unknowingly lie to the father on your behalf if it appears that this contact never took place or was done in a way that nothing will happen (you didn't just drop an anonymous mail to postmaster@fbi.gov, right?).

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:10:00 AM

Please let the father know the FBI has already been contacted.

In this case, you should send the OP an evidence of this FBI contact, so that he does not unknowingly lie to the father on your behalf if it appears that this contact never took place or was done in a way that nothing will happen (you didn't just drop an anonymous mail to postmaster@fbi.gov, right?).

i was not the one to make contact with the fbi. However we will be doing so soon.

Goat , please , this is Don Shrents thread and I repeat :

I´d rather say you failed for a complete 6 weeks, busy trading your bonds of course !....where is Matthew? !

And now you shove your police - officers, FBI and the renewed IRC - theater - deception in your front or behind goat, as the next step

for you is to fund a bitcoin.org wallet for private investigations to have Don - Shrents talk to prirate personally and report in his thread,

as he is the most trustworthy, level headed, advance thinking and competent contributor in this story.

And that should be accomplished before Trendon appears in court in November, all else and mark my words, the different brotherhoods

will take care , that the loot is not given back to the rightful owners of those coins......... Any Caucasious - coins included!!

Thanks and Cheers

Zyk
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: