Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOD] Bloodcoin|End the Bloodshed|0.11.2.29| POW|Quark|NO ICO|Masternodes  (Read 68663 times)
masterd85

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

3 days still cannot withdraw from yobit.

Response from yobit.

2017-09-13 00:18:17 matveevka
Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

The wallet shows online Just withdraw is turned off.

Got the same thing from them bought 6,000,000 Bod off there exchange two weeks ago and BOD wallet is online .I didn't buy a coin so yobit could run it as a master node for them self's if you buy any thing off an exchange by law in my state you have the right to transfer it at time of purchase .There wallet is on line and it's being traded so the coin is not in cold storage so what's up

Its is pure fraud on the part of Yobit, like you said the BOD wallet is online so there shouldn't be any reason why you can't withdraw Bloodcoins.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dejaba

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:58 PM

..also waiting for same withdrawal on Yobit and Cryptopia for quite some time now.
3 MN worth of coins now still not pending withdrawal.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

No answer from Yobit on my open ticket yet
2017-09-21 01:57:14 Daveeoff

How long is it going to be before I can withdraw my Blood coin or BOD to my wallet that I have running on my desktop all ready have it set up to run a node just need my coin off here to do so .Not sure why it is we can buy the coin on here and not withdraw it ?

masterd85

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

No answer from Yobit on my open ticket yet
2017-09-21 01:57:14 Daveeoff

How long is it going to be before I can withdraw my Blood coin or BOD to my wallet that I have running on my desktop all ready have it set up to run a node just need my coin off here to do so .Not sure why it is we can buy the coin on here and not withdraw it ?

We just need to keep pressing the issue with Yobit via their support, twitter and other sources. They will have to adress the issue soon or later.
The coin has good potential so we shouldn't let it go.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:45:48 AM

Any one still mining this is there a working pool have 36 R9 fury x's that I could put to mining this
Drags007

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

They must be milking the clock hoping a dev will pay for their support....

WE WANT OUR BOD
masterd85

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

WE WANT OUR BOD

This is actually theft because of the fact that they are only a
intermediary and have kept the coins for themselfs. The wallet is online so this can't be the problem.
If Yobit don't see themselfs fit to give a decent resonse to the matter at hand, than maybe the  authorities should be notified.
The market may not be regulated but this  falls in the category internet fraud.
bakra

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

WE WANT OUR BOD

intermediary and have kept the coins for themselfs. The wallet is online so this can't be the problem.
If Yobit don't see themselfs fit to give a decent resonse to the matter at hand, than maybe the  authorities should be notified.

You are fully right. I've been thinking about this too.
But what authorities?
It is a russian exchange.
Drags007

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

Here we are again on the boards. All we wanted to do was to withdraw our coins. We sent tickets and tweets galore. Now we sit here crying on the boards.
masterd85

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

WE WANT OUR BOD

But what authorities?

Russia also has laws regarding (internet) fraud. The only response that i got from Yobit support was that my withdraw was cancelled, no reason why.
This is what makes me think that they are commiting fraud. I found this article about Yobit (can't verify its accuracy).

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

Inconsistencies with exchange rates, which allegedly allowed Yobit to profit from its operations illegally, have been the source of a huge numbers of user complaints.

Yobit reacted to the news stated it is bogus and is courtesy of EdinarCoin.

All news about Yobit are fake and paid by EdinarCoin, don't pay attention

— Yobit.Net (@YobitExchange) March 3, 2017
In June 2016, the team behind Blockchain platform Waves issued a warning to users about similar unusual activity relating to its own token on Yobit’s platform.

Specifically, the WAVES token appeared as a BTC pair on Yobit at a stage when it was unable to be withdrawn from private Waves wallets.

“We have no evidence to suggest the exchange’s administration took part in the Waves crowdsale or possesses even the smallest number of coins,” a statement read at the time.

In an interview with Cointelegraph, Waves management confirmed they had been unable to contact Yobit.

Forbes meanwhile notes that Yobit is no longer listed as an exchange partner on high-profile sites such as CoinMarketCap.

Founded in Russia in 2015, Yobit is already in the headlines following problems with users trying to withdraw funds from wallets.

redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

WE WANT OUR BOD

But what authorities?

Russia also has laws regarding (internet) fraud. The only response that i got from Yobit support was that my withdraw was cancelled, no reason why.
This is what makes me think that they are commiting fraud. I found this article about Yobit (can't verify its accuracy).

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

Inconsistencies with exchange rates, which allegedly allowed Yobit to profit from its operations illegally, have been the source of a huge numbers of user complaints.

In June 2016, the team behind Blockchain platform Waves issued a warning to users about similar unusual activity relating to its own token on Yobit’s platform.

Specifically, the WAVES token appeared as a BTC pair on Yobit at a stage when it was unable to be withdrawn from private Waves wallets.

“We have no evidence to suggest the exchange’s administration took part in the Waves crowdsale or possesses even the smallest number of coins,” a statement read at the time.

In an interview with Cointelegraph, Waves management confirmed they had been unable to contact Yobit.

Forbes meanwhile notes that Yobit is no longer listed as an exchange partner on high-profile sites such as CoinMarketCap.

Founded in Russia in 2015, Yobit is already in the headlines following problems with users trying to withdraw funds from wallets.

maybe get a petition going, and submit to Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor ?
masterd85

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

Here are some links regarding the problems at Yobit:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims
https://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/02/28/problems-with-withdrawals-support-reported-at-bitcoin-altcoin-exchange-yobit/
masterd85

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:20:27 PM

WE WANT OUR BOD

But what authorities?

maybe get a petition going, and submit to Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor ?
I had the same idea, wrote my last support ticket to Yobit telling them that this would happen if they didn't provide me with a decent response.
I will give it a couple of days and then action seems like the only option.
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

WE WANT OUR BOD

But what authorities?

I had the same idea, wrote my last support ticket to Yobit telling them that this would happen if they didn't provide me with a decent response.
I will give it a couple of days and then action seems like the only option.
yup we the crypto community..... have been experiencing these on going issues with yobit......and we can post on social media let folks know.... cause something is wrong....
JohnGPowell

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

The community is like a bird they will rush to a place to eat. Have a look at the following, or is it tech.practice? saving the values are set up and even the destination destination.
Drags007

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:15 AM

Anyone gotten any updates from yobit? 

I haven't heard anything but new coin announcements. I did open a developer request maybe that will get some traction.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

I haven't heard anything but new coin announcements. I did open a developer request maybe that will get some traction.

They probably can't locate their private keys for their cold wallet for BOD.
masterd85

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

No they aren't adressing the issue, i have sent a tweet to the Russian watchdog Roskomnadzor. If this doesn't move Yobit i will send an official complaint to the Roskomnadzor.
Losing the private keys to the cold storage is poor but can happen. At least admit that this has happened and compensate the community. If this is not the problem then FIX IT!!!!
masterd85

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

BLOODCOIN WITDRAWALS ARE POSSIBLE AGAIN!!!!!!
masterd85

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

Looks like Yobit has solved the problem, setting up my masternodes at the moment.
Lets hope Yobit works on there support, it is almost impossible to get in contact with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: