Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interents Tpyo Dice: or, bitcointalk mods having difficulty with sarcasm  (Read 235 times)
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:37:56 PM

Sawdice seems to be having continuous problems dropping huge posters in their promotion thread which have typos that just a simple spell check would fix.  After having warned them about it more than once, and watching them do this again and again, I ended up leaving a sarcastic post intended to satirize the situation and hopefully add some humor too.

But, alas, the forum mods don't have a sense or sarcasm, or maybe don't have a sense of humor, or maybe it's something else, but I'm not into censorship of relevant ideas so I have to make a new thread for this relevant post deleted from the sawdice thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

OH jeez ! that is horrible embarrassment, well that is "enough" mistakes for now, and we will be extra careful before posting anything.

... but then ...

BECASUE SOMETHINGS

i think you guys might need someone fluent in english to double check all your stuff before you post them... these typos make me cringe

Maybe it's time for me to launch Interents Tpyo Dice!   It will be a themed sight based on bitcointalk posters' style.  HODL, of course, but the main point is to ROLLIN all nigth long!

Do you guys think I can be a success?  Now soliticing invetsors PM me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: