Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING POTENTIAL ICO SCAM : CIRCUIT COIN  (Read 880 times)
Kuriko (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:24:41 PM

There is a new coin launching today with an ICO on C-cex https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0

The dev has been constantly deleting comments related to his identification or the identification of his team.

The concept has been stolen/ copied from another coin ( the main problem isnt there, it just adds on the low work ethic of the devs)

He blackmailed me into not commenting on his thread or he would ban me from it, all i have been doing since he launched is ask him to show identifications.

Im i the only one who thinks som1 who asks 150 BTC for an ICO should at least identifiy himself with a video or trough a full POD ?

This is for me A scammer and it should not be allowed to be that easy for som1 to just ask 150 BTC from a community being anonymous in 2015.

I think crypto already experienced enough of these scams, let's step up when we see anonymous devs launching their own ICO.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:45:52 PM

I'm not interested about the new coin launch with ICO too many Scammer here
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:27:13 PM

HI,
yes the behaviour is not good... remove a post I think is a really untranspared action to take in a pubblic place.
Due the high number of coins (now I think there are so more than 1000 altcoins),and the ICO that come daily with an high offer to the pubblic (like 150 btc for a "clone"),it's a battle loss at the start says this one is "scam", because it's full of coins that come from nothing and in the same manner go away and become rejected by the major exchange.

Like the HYIPs or similar sites, internet it's full of this unlucky offers, but a lot of people decide to "invest" (gambling is more correct) and loss money every single day, but every day some one decide to "invest" like a lucky guy that found an awesome way to make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███