Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ello! newbie here  (Read 2661 times)
14Activity (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:29:57 AM

$2 is relative. it usually strongly depends on the Bitcoin price. To make this amount you need a higher member rank and hundreds of faucet clicks a day.

Hmm the best advice for him is better to buy an account and play the signature campaign. instead of having to click every day hundreds of faucet  Grin

Sorry. I cannot reply to all post. Is buying account here legit? Can i be ban if i buy account? How much is one account? How much can i earn every day?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:51:58 AM

$2 is relative. it usually strongly depends on the Bitcoin price. To make this amount you need a higher member rank and hundreds of faucet clicks a day.

Hmm the best advice for him is better to buy an account and play the signature campaign. instead of having to click every day hundreds of faucet  Grin

Sorry. I cannot reply to all post. Is buying account here legit? Can i be ban if i buy account? How much is one account? How much can i earn every day?

I think you're safer using a dice site with a faucet (like rollin). You can then martingale it and possibly win, or try it at a high multiplier. If you don't make it, you can keep trying again (faucet can be used more than once).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
14Activity (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:59:50 AM

I think you're safer using a dice site with a faucet (like rollin). You can then martingale it and possibly win, or try it at a high multiplier. If you don't make it, you can keep trying again (faucet can be used more than once).

Sorry i dont like gamble. Why is it safer? I can lose faucet money if i lose the dice.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:32:07 AM

Sorry i dont like gamble. Why is it safer? I can lose faucet money if i lose the dice.

Because you can use the faucet anytime and get it back. Essentially it allows for playing the lottery as often as you want.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
14Activity (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:03:08 AM

Because you can use the faucet anytime and get it back. Essentially it allows for playing the lottery as often as you want.

What if i don't get back my faucet money? I better faucet at other website so i can earn more. I don't like lottery.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:32:02 AM

buying a forum account will not be banned, it is better you buy sr.member if you have money. minimum income 0.001BTC/Post for sr.member. I believe in 2-3 weeks your money will be back Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:49:52 AM

What if i don't get back my faucet money? I better faucet at other website so i can earn more. I don't like lottery.

Whatever you want, lol. I've turned the free faucet amount into 1mBTC and cashed out multiple times just in the past 10 hours (with zero work -- get faucet -- set up martingale -- check in every 30m-1h and see if it's hit 1mBTC yet). Not going to argue with you about free money though, XD. Do whatever you want.

14Activity (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:21:57 PM

How much is one account? I don't think I will have enough money. I just faucet money. I not going buy bitcoin because it is not stable. Can I get a free sr.member account first and pay later?
How much is one mBTC? What is martingale?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

How much is one account? I don't think I will have enough money. I just faucet money. I not going buy bitcoin because it is not stable. Can I get a free sr.member account first and pay later?

How much to buy an account. I'm not sure. The price varies depending on activity and trust rating, and perhaps age of account. I'm not sure it's really worth it though, often these are bought by scammers looking to impersonate a trusted user. The good news is you can get a free Sr. member account by posting productively and putting in the time.

A mBTC=millibitcoin=1 thousandth of a bitcoin

martingale?
Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_%28probability_theory%29

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:50:09 PM

Depends on seller who sell the account(and depends to account too). Im not sure someone will give you free account then pay later.

0.00100000 BTC = 1 mBTC (millibitcoin). More info about converting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574960.0

Martingale = a gambling system of continually doubling the stakes in the hope of an eventual win that must yield a net profit. CMIIW

~iki
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:06:19 PM

The best way to earn some bitcoin is join signature campaign.
If you have enough bitcoin, you can buy high rank account. If not , then you will need a year to gain rank's level

0.000 000 01 BTC = 1 satoshi
0.000 001 00 BTC = 100 satoshi = 1 uBTC
0.001 000 00 BTC = 100k satoshi = 1 mBTC
1.000 000 00 BTC = 100M satoshi = 1 BTC

Example for martiangle : (when you're lose bet, the next bet value increase. For example increase about 100%.)

I played dice on rollin.io,  then my initially bet :

750 satoshi (lose)
1500 satoshi (lose)
3000 satoshi (lose)
6000 satoshi (win)

congrats that you're win using martiangle
14Activity (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:36:47 AM

OK. I only have 0.1 mBTC. Can i buy a higher rank with what i have? I don't understand what is martingale. I don't want to gamble. When is the best time to join signature campaign?
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:59:41 AM

OK. I only have 0.1 mBTC. Can i buy a higher rank with what i have? I don't understand what is martingale. I don't want to gamble. When is the best time to join signature campaign?
not you must have minimum 0.01 to buy Jr. member
but you can join to signature where he accept Newbie you earn BTC after that you buy higher rank

Leonberg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:12:30 AM

i dont think this user is new to this forum, maybe the account does but the owner is not, i just noticed his username
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:13:32 AM

i dont think this user is new to this forum, maybe the account does but the owner is not, i just noticed his username

Not to mention... if you follow the posts, he seems to have no grasp of.... ANYTHING. I highly doubt anyone is truly this ignorant. He's just trolling for lulz.

the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:21:20 AM

Not to mention... if you follow the posts, he seems to have no grasp of.... ANYTHING. I highly doubt anyone is truly this ignorant. He's just trolling for lulz.

probably owned by an account farmer Tongue

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:40:26 AM

probably owned by an account farmer Tongue

Also possible. It's sad that admins actually condone people selling accounts. In the crypto world the ONLY thing we have is our reputation, and they are degrading it by allowing people to "farm" reputation and then sell it to others. And then people wonder why there's so many scams here. It's because for whatever reason, that's what the community WANTS -- a shitload of scammers.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:15:32 AM

Ello everyone i came here because a friend of mine introduced this forum to me. He say that i can earn money online by posting here. He also say about the ranking and 14 activity. I not sure what username to use so i use 14Activity as my username. I am now a brand new and i wish to be a member soon. My friend say i can earn around 2 dollar if i am a member. Got a bitcoin wallet and am using https://freebitco.in/ and other faucet to get some bitcoin.

You need like 1-2 months to wait before becoming a Member or Full Member, but you can already earn good initial amounts from faucets. Just to try out bitcoin and play with it!

meganburke

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 06:01:57 AM

Hello Ello welcome to bitcoin community.
Yes https://freebitco.in/  is very nice faucet. Keep running this and also follow faucet rotator to ensure constant earning
14Activity (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:21:18 AM

0.01 is like 10 or 100 time of what i have now. I rather upgrade myself by posting 14 posts every day.

What is account farmer?

Yes. I earn a thousand of satoshi every week using https://freebitco.in/ faucet.

What is better way earning satoshi other with signature campaign and faucet?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: