Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so few players at web-based bitcoin poker websites?  (Read 3076 times)
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:33:36 PM

Personally I don't even play poker, don't know why its such a big deal, I like playing on dice sites. Great house edge and manageable payout for trying out many strats.
dice is not interesting for a lot of people, on it you just have to click the button and the outcome shows up instantly on a screen, no thrilling experience
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:49:03 PM

This thread is turning more of an advertisement thread then an explanation(as asked by the author "Why are there so few players at web-based bitcoin poker websites?") .
wasteman

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:16:19 PM

If you are a US based poker player check these sites out.. These sites are 100% trustworthy with several benefits to the player.

5dimes.com
Heritagesports.eu

- very nice, big poker rooms. decent promos and daily tournies. btc to usd conversion instantly when you deposit so you are'nt exposed to btc price fluctuation. withdraw via btc within a few minutes.

As always play at your own risk... but these sites have always payed me out when I won.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:18:22 PM

If you are a US based poker player check these sites out.. These sites are 100% trustworthy with several benefits to the player.

5dimes.com
Heritagesports.eu

- very nice, big poker rooms. decent promos and daily tournies. btc to usd conversion instantly when you deposit so you are'nt exposed to btc price fluctuation. withdraw via btc within a few minutes.

As always play at your own risk... but these sites have always payed me out when I won.
Was just talking about unnecessary advertisement in a explanation thread and here comes another advertisement, of a site anyone barely know(at least I don't)
wasteman

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:29:24 PM

1 thing I forgot to mention too, these sites allow US players to deposit via btc, mg, wu, etc. This means the pool of players is greater than say a btc only poker room. Which is why I suggested these two sites as btc poker players might want to access a room with a liquid amount of players from all over the world... my post wasn't intended to be an advertisement.
IanQuinn

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:30:09 AM

1 thing I forgot to mention too, these sites allow US players to deposit via btc, mg, wu, etc. This means the pool of players is greater than say a btc only poker room. Which is why I suggested these two sites as btc poker players might want to access a room with a liquid amount of players from all over the world... my post wasn't intended to be an advertisement.

B.S.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: