Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another conspiracy of Google hmm  (Read 338 times)
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:48:40 AM

I haven't ever heard much of this insiders issue but I completely agree that this type of behavior happens especially if they are either against the ideas or angry at people within the company. We just saw the whole issue and public released of Maker- so it happens. just harder for smaller fish to do against the sharks without getting cut

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:12:17 PM

For those, who is too lazy to open a link: many years ago YouTube stuff announced that their service will not support Internet Explorer 6 so people have to update it at least to IE 8.
It is not a secret taht Google is willing to get a complete dominance over the entire internet but who da fuck cares about the internet explorer? This is a browser, that was made just for downloading the other browsers. Anyone really cares about it?

I prefer to read your summary instead of that long article because it has been established that there are a lot of Google conspiracy for them to rule the internet, honestly, I don't care about these conspiracy theories, as long as they can give me all I want whenever I want to search kinds of stuff using their search engine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: