Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:29:33 PM

it is interesting that I have contacted the support like 3-4weeks ago and there is still no response...
... well ?!?? I'm wondering whether the support of mellow ads or xapo support is slower

I can't comment for Xapo, but I can assure you that we deal with all support emails as quickly as possible - usually within 24 hours.
If you still haven't received a reply to your email then I can only think that either your email or our reply went missing somehow - please send it through again Smiley
I did send it 3 times by now :] . Any other suggestions? The thing is that I wanted (and I still do) to change my email address which is important for me but ..there's been a lot of time and I think i will never hear from mellow ads' support !
I've just replied to an email about changing the account email address - if this is yours then you should hopefully have received it by now Smiley

yes. So it is better to post my issue here than through email. Cool

No, our 24 hour support is via email at support@mellowads.com.
I only replied here just in case you didnt receive our reply again

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex22t

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:59:22 AM

Are you replying emails? A bug with your withdrawal system scammed me some bitcoins. The first time I didn't want to bother you here but It happended again today and I need a response.

I'm just telling you here to check the e-mail because the first one was never answered.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:06:31 AM

it is interesting that I have contacted the support like 3-4weeks ago and there is still no response...
... well ?!?? I'm wondering whether the support of mellow ads or xapo support is slower

I can't comment for Xapo, but I can assure you that we deal with all support emails as quickly as possible - usually within 24 hours.
If you still haven't received a reply to your email then I can only think that either your email or our reply went missing somehow - please send it through again Smiley
I did send it 3 times by now :] . Any other suggestions? The thing is that I wanted (and I still do) to change my email address which is important for me but ..there's been a lot of time and I think i will never hear from mellow ads' support !
I've just replied to an email about changing the account email address - if this is yours then you should hopefully have received it by now Smiley

Excuse me but I have sent you 3 emails within  the last month and you didn't reply. No when I asked here, suddenly a reply came to my email...curious...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:23:35 AM

Excuse me but I have sent you 3 emails within  the last month and you didn't reply. No when I asked here, suddenly a reply came to my email...curious...

I've checked our email records and the 2 emails we received today are the only ones from you. I don't know why the old ones haven't come through but they haven't.

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:28:58 AM

Are you replying emails? A bug with your withdrawal system scammed me some bitcoins. The first time I didn't want to bother you here but It happended again today and I need a response.

I'm just telling you here to check the e-mail because the first one was never answered.

Yes we are replying to emails - and posting here doesn't make us deal with them any faster!
We received your email literally 2 hours ago, I'm replying to it now.

Guys, when we say our email support is 24 hours we mean we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours after receiving your email - not that we are available 24 hours and will reply instantly! We don't have the resources for that just yet Smiley

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:09:40 PM

Guys, when we say our email support is 24 hours we mean we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours after receiving your email - not that we are available 24 hours and will reply instantly! We don't have the resources for that just yet Smiley

You should change the wording for that because what you mean is actually we will reply in 24 hours so please change the wording into, the email will be replied in maximum / atleast of 1 working day so it can stop confusion about this thing in the future

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 09:02:41 PM

You should change the wording for that because what you mean is actually we will reply in 24 hours so please change the wording into, the email will be replied in maximum / atleast of 1 working day so it can stop confusion about this thing in the future

Which wording? We don't say this anywhere on our site as far as I know.
We certainly try to deal with all emails quickly, but due to timezone differences it might not be immediately.

b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:40:02 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 11:16:36 AM by b-faucet

I have no payments on my account from site ad.My email ignored. My post on page 42 ignored. My pm on this forum ignored. Yesterday i create new account and try to approve my site on them but still waiting and i cant delete site in old account. Undecided
My site was rejected in new account, what i need to do to delete it on old account Huh
markabi

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:09:40 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 08:20:15 AM by markabi

i lost 0.08 BTC while i withdraw

when i clicked on 'Withdraw' i get 'Error' message (something like too many connection on mellowads server).

i see my requested 0.08 btc removed from my balance but nothing sent to my wallet. mostly because of that server error message.

can you please check and confirm?

i don't see 'View' option for this transaction too.

i'm publisher of DonaldCoin.com

Thank you!
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

I have also lost my withdrawal

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
sertilicio

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:48:35 PM

Hello!

I have a problem with withdraw too!

I get an error and no TX of transaction... can you help me?

My account name is: alanbenedicto@gmail.com

Thank you!
Moek11

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:11:08 PM

Same problem here:
2016-01-08 16:02   Withdrawal   -0.46000000   Withdrawal of 0.46 BTC to DESTINATION_ADDRESS

Our account: support@bitfactory.co
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 09:54:46 PM

Thanks for reporting the withdrawal problems. We have a problem with our provider over the last 24 hours which has caused these errors.
I have removed all the invalid withdrawal transactions now, so your account balances will be restored now - so you can request the withdrawal again when you want to.
Sorry about the inconvenience

marcos5872

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:04:34 AM

Thanks for reporting the withdrawal problems. We have a problem with our provider over the last 24 hours which has caused these errors.
I have removed all the invalid withdrawal transactions now, so your account balances will be restored now - so you can request the withdrawal again when you want to.

Witdrawal problem here, I lost 0.07012135 BTC. could you help me??

Account: marcos_anzaldo18@hotmail.com
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 03:35:54 AM

Witdrawal problem here, I lost 0.07012135 BTC. could you help me??

Account: marcos_anzaldo18@hotmail.com

Fixed. Apologies again, we are working to resolve this problem - most withdrawals are working fine.

ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:21:32 AM

Everything works fine now. Thanks baztardo

no.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

Im getting zero balance  Huh
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:59:22 AM

What should it be?
Let me know your account ref and we can check it out

dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:15:49 AM

What should it be?
Let me know your account ref and we can check it out

I found out on my account activity report that someone else accesed my account and made a withdraw to a different btc address  Shocked (to this: 1DWC4XW7H9Qash2Yx466EVuTquideKUi82)

In other words I got hacked.

I just changed my password. Any other advice to prevent this in the future?
Rollin.io

Activity: 553
Merit: 1000

Rollin.io - Faucet up to 5k satoshis.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 08:13:52 PM

Hi there, could you please reply to my mail.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: