Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHDVB Currency Exchange ISSUE SOLVED THREAD CLOSED  (Read 1490 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:44:12 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 03:10:54 AM by V.Lace

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.1220

Here is a thread, the Exchanger has gotten his funds returned and its waiting for him for pick up at the office.  

He is ignoring my messages on Skype, I need help getting my money back Please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:36:50 AM

Here is a thread, the Exchanger has gotten his funds returned and its waiting for him for pick up at the office. 

You need more proof for this , if you are contacting him via skype then please post a screenshot with you conversation to him. Also if you sent him bitcoin please post a Transaction ID too and also other proof that is relevant
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:18:02 AM

It's only a $100 transaction, considering his reputation it is just about impossible he is scamming you. I think he used someone else to send the WU and they scammed him. Once he understands the situation I'm sure he will pay you.

I used my brother's name to send.I didnt know Wu will cease a payment of only 110$.As i said earlier to OP on skype:
the Wu receiver must be over 18 years old and the info you give me should be the same shows on the receiver's ID card(must be full name).
NOTE:Once we sent Wu payment,we will NOT take back later or change name for you.So be sure you can pick up the money.

Then he replied: I know.
Which means I can predict this things happens.I typed those sentence to all WU receivers.

Basically
1) I dont want to take it back since we agreed earlier.
2) My brother is outside this week,if next week he come back,ill tell him to go to bank then MAYBE cant take back.But 15$ WU fees will not get back.
to take Wu money back is super troublesome,need to fill a lot papers and wait more time.
3) If Op could wait ,Ill take a bit fees to do this.I usually take 50$-100$ to change name and get back.Op will cry.
4) The reason why i dont reply Op on skype bcaz I am disappointed.I told him earlier i dont take back then he let me take back then reply on my thread says i was DOING STH ILLEGAL,IM PISSED OFF.

All in all,OP decides.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
kralle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

To change name on a western union transer it cost 0$ , i know this for sure because i got a payment and the name was 4 times changed because of a typo and it costed nothing!
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:55:50 AM

To change name on a western union transer it cost 0$ , i know this for sure because i got a payment and the name was 4 times changed because of a typo and it costed nothing!

It costs time ,time =money.

When I go to bank ,I lose orders at home.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
kralle

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:12:41 AM

you can call western union not need to go to the branch , thats what i did
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:28:32 AM

You really are awful with customer service jesus. And you're wrong all it takes is a phone call. Why don't you admit that it wasn't you who sent the money but a 3rd party? We all know it.

It literally takes 5 minutes to change the name of the receiver on the phone. I've done it countless times. Stop bullshitting. And paperwork? Ha. it literally takes 5 minutes to fill out the ONE PAGE FORM to receive / cancel a transfer.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:58:31 AM

@turtlehurricaneL: thanks for your post

IF I CAN DO ON PHONE ILL DO,NEVER TRIED IN CHINA.

I guess you guys all from USA.

kralle

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:37:11 AM

the country is not the issue, Wink you can change it even in china
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:47:04 AM

not via phone.

I did change earlier in bank,need me bring ID and tell the bank clerk,they give me a paper,then fill in it then clerk call Wu,wu process.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:22:57 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:31:31 PM by V.Lace

not via phone.

I did change earlier in bank,need me bring ID and tell the bank clerk,they give me a paper,then fill in it then clerk call Wu,wu process.

First of all, I wanna thank the community for getting involved in my quarrels.  Im gonna have to make it up to you one day.

Ok let me post some links,  Mr Thomas Xu sent me copies and the order was done online because you sent me receipts and I try and try to contact SHDVB but he continue to ignore me on Skype.    

"NOTE:Once we sent Wu payment,we will NOT take back later or change name for you.So be sure you can pick up the money."

I agreed that my wife was over 18 and we were not going to stop or change the name, but it was not stopped or changed requested it was reversed back to your partner.  Here is the proof that the transactions were done online.

I told you payment is reversed, it was not blocked.  Im also agreeing to at least give me back 90 dollars,

Why do I have to wait long? Im already eating the fees.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:42:40 PM

You need more proof for this , if you are contacting him via skype then please post a screenshot with you conversation to him. Also if you sent him bitcoin please post a Transaction ID too and also other proof that is relevant

If you read the thread I did post proof there, I don't wanna post to much info as my wife's info is now out to much in cyber space.  TomatoeCage, I sent him pictures of the live chat with the WU agent.  I have copies of it.  I spoke to 2 different agents yesterday.  That he can go pick it up.

Also he just removed me from his skype

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:23:41 PM

So Mr. Thomas Xu treated me like shit and made me feel undeserved of my own money and is making me beg for him to return the money that belongs to me.  I decided to see if it was true what he said about the fees.   So I contacted a Live Western Union agent and I have screen shots of proof that Thomas Xu aka Shdvb has stopped the transfer.  This is the excuse for the reason he asking me for me to pay the 30 dollars fee.  Another thing I wanna point out, if your brother is away, how did he go to the bank with you?  Quote it here shvdb said, "plus i spend my time to go to bank WITH my brother with no fees doing this.  He still not satisfied, thus now I decided I will not go to bank to take money."   I want the 95 dollars in my wallet back because if you did not stop it then you don't pay a fee.  Put this in my Wallet tomorrow no later.  

perucoins

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I'm not a BoT^

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:40:45 AM

I'm wondering why shdvb don't just take 5% fees and do the transaction again
In fact shdvb has accepted (reading his post answering OP)
-that he used his brother name to do the wu transaction  & is waiting for the weekend when his brother comes back
-the money was sent back due to a nonprocces by WU system

in the other side shdvb is an escrower
what would happen if the OP just take the service from another escrow for his transaction...this situation would be resolved more easily with the exchanger not arguing his time is money and only taking the collateral side of his business <-- shdvb fee's to go again to the WU agency for 50$ - 100$ is like saying ok your money is now mine

only for the paperwork in china i'll give him credit...i just send money to my brother in china & he needs to present his passport - id and fulfill a form but won't take it much more than 25 minutes
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:44:21 AM

@Perucoins read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.1240

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:33:09 AM

just found this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962162.0

kralle

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:57:13 PM

Cmon SHDVB, you make a lot profit on the fee's you take , so be nice for one time and refund him full Smiley
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:25:29 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:39:59 PM by MarkMJ

Hello

Who's ***** ************ ********?
The scammar or the other part?
Whaithing for reply from the other part.
Thank you.

Edit:

Thank you again for reply.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:03:09 AM

Cmon SHDVB, you make a lot profit on the fee's you take , so be nice for one time and refund him full Smiley

I used his service and exchanged more than 500$ using his site and never scammed a single penny, The exchange every time was very fast and reliable.
No body is going to refund the full amount that he took from someone because due to his/ her fault. It was the OP fault that he want to refund his money. I think you are his alt who seriously want to help him

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:03:48 AM

I used his service and exchanged more than 500$ using his site and never scammed a single penny, The exchange every time was very fast and reliable.
No body is going to refund the full amount that he took from someone because due to his/ her fault. It was the OP fault that he want to refund his money. I think you are his alt who seriously want to help him

The op has no way of picking up the money through no fault of his own. He has no control over this. Thus their agreement that there are no returns is void, and the Bitcoin must be returned. This is know in contract law as "impossibility".
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/impossibility
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: