Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins via Paypal (Newbie Wanting to Establish Reputation)  (Read 986 times)
jigj119 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 07:43:25 AM

Hi, I'm jigj119. Yes, this is my first post, so I'm sure many of you are wary of my trustworthiness. All I have right now is my word, which is why I would greatly appreciate some people willing to take a risk and sell me Bitcoins using paypal. I'm thinking of using a an exchange rate of 1BTC=10USD, and am willing to pay for any reasonable amount of Bitcoins at this price. PM me with offers, and yes, I will send payment first. Also, any suggestions to a new user would be appreciated here. Like for instance if I'm somehow setting myself up to be scammed here.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fadisaaida

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 07:45:36 AM

got 1 advice for you, don't send 1st for people with 1-3 posts with joining dates in the last 1-3 days,

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
jigj119 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 07:49:22 AM

Yeah, I know people like that aren't trusted. I'll certainly keep an eye out for people like, well, me. Hopefully not too many people will be turned away by the fact I myself only registered in the last hour or so. I suppose a better way to build up my rep would've been to hang around the forums a few days and post around, but I got impatient.  Tongue
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 09:26:59 AM

PM sent

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: