Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org from mobile  (Read 1022 times)
madonnino (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:22:21 AM

what 's the best way to reach the forum by mobile ?  sincerely browser is not a nice experience I find it very uncomfortable , there is some official app or some application forum friendly ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:28:40 AM

what 's the best way to reach the forum by mobile ?  sincerely browser is not a nice experience I find it very uncomfortable , there is some official app or some application forum friendly ?

If you are on android, search on Play store "Bitcointalk.org forum" the app was made by Elbandi (he is also on this forum,same username).The app is okay,atleast for me. Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:04:52 AM

best way is imho still use mobile broswer (if you had at least 4.5" screen), the application mentioned above (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk) is imho not better..
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:07:19 AM

I got an iphone 6 plus and it works perfectly fine on it, sure you will have to zoom in a few times to be able to tap easier but you get used to it and besides that everything works correctly, you can tap on anything you could click.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:08:08 AM

If you are on android, search on Play store "Bitcointalk.org forum" the app was made by Elbandi (he is also on this forum,same username).The app is okay,atleast for me. Smiley
I won't use the app, even I'm using the forum mainly from my phone. I won't trust and third party apps, as there contains a risk that tge account details may be stolen either by the developer or by the insecure data transfer. I use the Chrome browser, like Xialla.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:08:48 AM

best way is imho still use mobile broswer (if you had at least 4.5" screen), the application mentioned above (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.elbandi.forum.bitcointalk) is imho not better..

I just downloaded from the store , it does not look bad but the interface is different from the site .
Do you know if it has push notifications , about example replies to your posts?
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:27:20 AM

I just downloaded from the store , it does not look bad but the interface is different from the site .

Is that the app that add "posted using" thing on each post that I saw on another user's post? Haven't downloaded it yet so, can it'll be disabled?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:29:48 AM

I would like to try the app coz im always using mobile, is my account infos will be safe when logging in the app?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 11:04:43 AM

Is that the app that add "posted using" thing on each post that I saw on another user's post? Haven't downloaded it yet so, can it'll be disabled?

You can disable it.

I would like to try the app coz im always using mobile, is my account infos will be safe when logging in the app?

The developer is trustworthy, so I think you will be safe but I absolutely can't guarantee on behalf of the developer. Many users have used it and are still using it and there has not been any reports of hacks. Do your own due dilligence before logging in.

Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327238.0

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:34:13 PM

The developer is trustworthy, so I think you will be safe but I absolutely can't guarantee on behalf of the developer. Many users have used it and are still using it and there has not been any reports of hacks. Do your own due dilligence before logging in.
And on what do you base this statement? His trust page is pretty empty.

Citation needed. His thread was dead for a long time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:45:39 PM

And on what do you base this statement? His trust page is pretty empty.

I have dealt with elbandi before and has also used some of scripts he built. I have also not found any bad report about his forum app or other scripts he made. He seems trustworthy for me but still I am hesitant to send big amount of Bitcoins.

Citation needed. His thread was dead for a long time.

That's true. A few people has shared their review and also I have seen the ad on many posts many times and a few recently. The number of people using it probably decreased but I am quite sure people are still using it.

FWIW, I couldn't find any malicious codes in source code. You are a developer, so spending some time for checking code will be helpful. Anyway, I wouldn't update apps if there is only minor fixes just to be secure. Just login if you trust elbandi.

Josef27

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

Downloaded and tried it, kinda disappointed with the design and the app has fewer features. At least it's better than nothing though.

madonnino (OP)

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

Downloaded and tried it, kinda disappointed with the design and the app has fewer features. At least it's better than nothing though.

i'm  in agreement, some features should be improved to better use, otherwise you navigate better through the browser, as long as you have a screen large enough
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:35:31 AM

Obligatory reminder that not disabling that "feature" goes against forum rules. ie. you must disable it.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:11:53 PM

Better to just use a mobile browser. SMF has a mobile theme that is easy to navigate on mobile phones.
Josef27

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:21:08 PM

Better to just use a mobile browser. SMF has a mobile theme that is easy to navigate on mobile phones.
How, last time I check the theme settings in look and layout is disabled.

If you know, please let us know Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: