Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 AWS(Amazon Web Services) Coupon Codes for $30  (Read 18140 times)
Emorrow

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:34:13 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 04:12:31 PM by Emorrow

pmed user to buy 100$ code. Will update when I receive it.
bachlovesstories (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

pmed user to buy 100$ code. Will update when I receive it.

Codes sent.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:09:56 PM

bought some more codes from him

Emorrow

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:12:24 PM

Got my code, worked perfectly. User was very fast at replying to pms and was a very nice experience. Thank you!
stanleytp635

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:19:29 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 04:29:43 PM by stanleytp635

Emre Kiran, As the founder of C-ontent and with expertise of SEO (#backlinkmag, @aemrekiran), you have the promising business future and earn much more in legitimate ways. Amazon will not be happy for their system being hacked or abused with tens of thousands of dollar loss. You also don't want to have any criminal records linked to Emre Kiran which is pretty unique. Hope you can be nice to the community and stop bullshitting the members. You may think of refunding the money received from selling hundreds of stolen AWS Credit Coupons/Vouchers, as your gesture to be a good member. This will also help you to earn your business in SEO in the future.

You really are spoiled brat. Nobody tries to destroy your sales, and nobody is jealous. You just should grow up and learn to respect others.

That is being said, Senol Kiran with real name Emre Kiran in Istanbul, founder of C-ontent, admitted selling hundreds of stolen Amazon AWS Coupon? Why not working hard on your SEO job (keywords #backlinkmag, @aemrekiran) and continue to do the "Zero-Budget SEO for Startups" to earn the money in legitimate ways? being anonymous makes you so stupid, ah?  

Watch what you have said and be polite to the community, I will delete this post.

I laughed that your extremely stupid comment so hard, what a imagination  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are probably one of these stupid aws code seller and you came here to destroy my sales with a fake ass btctalk profile, ha? Wrote whatever you want. My codes are legit and hundreds of my customers using without a problem. Everyday lots of people buying codes, so stay jealous you little bitch  Wink
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:28:20 PM

bought some more codes from him

Awesome Smiley

Got my code, worked perfectly. User was very fast at replying to pms and was a very nice experience. Thank you!

Send me pm when you need aws codes. Wish you luck with your aws project Smiley
bachlovesstories (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:12:02 PM

Sale is on and there is only ten $375 aws credit left in the stock. Reach me out!
stanleytp635

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:59:45 AM

Thief Emre Kiran (founder of C-ontent, #backlinkmag, @aemrekiran, bachlovesstories), please refund the community members here as they are under the great risk by using the stolen/hacked items!

Emre Kiran, As the founder of C-ontent and with expertise of SEO (#backlinkmag, @aemrekiran), you have the promising business future and earn much more in legitimate ways. Amazon will not be happy for their system being hacked or abused with tens of thousands of dollar loss. You also don't want to have any criminal records linked to Emre Kiran which is pretty unique. Hope you can be nice to the community and stop bullshitting the members. You may think of refunding the money received from selling hundreds of stolen AWS Credit Coupons/Vouchers, as your gesture to be a good member. This will also help you to earn your business in SEO in the future.

You really are spoiled brat. Nobody tries to destroy your sales, and nobody is jealous. You just should grow up and learn to respect others.

That is being said, Senol Kiran with real name Emre Kiran in Istanbul, founder of C-ontent, admitted selling hundreds of stolen Amazon AWS Coupon? Why not working hard on your SEO job (keywords #backlinkmag, @aemrekiran) and continue to do the "Zero-Budget SEO for Startups" to earn the money in legitimate ways? being anonymous makes you so stupid, ah?  

Watch what you have said and be polite to the community, I will delete this post.

I laughed that your extremely stupid comment so hard, what a imagination  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are probably one of these stupid aws code seller and you came here to destroy my sales with a fake ass btctalk profile, ha? Wrote whatever you want. My codes are legit and hundreds of my customers using without a problem. Everyday lots of people buying codes, so stay jealous you little bitch  Wink
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:20:22 AM

Thief Emre Kiran (founder of C-ontent, #backlinkmag, @aemrekiran, bachlovesstories), please refund the community members here as they are under the great risk by using the stolen/hacked items!
Can you prove that these codes have been stolen or hacked? I have been using them for quite some time now and I have not had any indication from Amazon that these codes are hacked. They are (at least appear to be) legitimate and work as advertised.

stanleytp635

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:23:15 AM

Firstly I am sure Thief Emre Kiran has no way to prove that he possesses those voucher legitimately. Emre Kiran (founder of C-ontent, #backlinkmag, @aemrekiran, bachlovesstories) is a guy in Istanbul and never chair any events. Emre, can you tell us how you steal those vouchers and at the same time to assure it is safe?

Secondly I get the noticed that Amazon has identified the LDV Vision Summit event has been claimed by fake names through event/ldvvs/ and they are investigating the case. Amazon also identify the usual spike in the number of vouchers claimed. Of cause I provided Emre Kiran's paypal account (freehosting3  windowslive com) to them in case they need it. They will audit other event such as Angel Hack 2015 Fall as well. Amazon is strong in technology and they should have identify such pattern earlier.....

Amazon notified me that
Can you prove that these codes have been stolen or hacked? I have been using them for quite some time now and I have not had any indication from Amazon that these codes are hacked. They are (at least appear to be) legitimate and work as advertised.
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:49:06 AM

Could you guys leave me the fuck out of this,I just got threatened by stanley and judging by his PM* Im assuming that he doxed me.So yea leave me the fuck out of this
Wait never mind I misread the PM.Apparntly bachelor had doxed me,which he broke his fucking word in.And bachelor thought stanley was me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: